Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#46New Post! Jun 12, 2013 @ 22:31:06
@magicgoat Said

I wondered about custody issues and what that meant for the boys. She wasn't marketable in terms of providing steady income and my check might not have been enough. Also anticipating questions about abandonment and giving up too soon on what I sort of knew to be a difficult situation even before we married.

Back in September of 1999, my brother predicted that I'd be divorced in five years. That was a huge challenge to my ego.

When I left, I went to a Woman's Shelter. I had no money or place to go. I could easily have moved back home(since my parents were more then willing to help me out), but didn't, since I wasn't about to fall back on an 'easy out'. I went on Social Assistance UNTIL I got a job(3months). Then a year later, I was enrolled in college.

I didn't make excuses, I got off my butt to make a future for myself and my child.

@magicgoat Said

And I desperately wanted then as I still sort of do now want the marriage to work.

The marriage will only work if BOTH parties are willing to put in the effort to make it work.
magicgoat On July 05, 2013

Deleted

Stockbridge, Georgia
#47New Post! Jun 13, 2013 @ 00:14:08
@Dark_Tink Said

When I left, I went to a Woman's Shelter. I had no money or place to go. I could easily have moved back home(since my parents were more then willing to help me out), but didn't, since I wasn't about to fall back on an 'easy out'. I went on Social Assistance UNTIL I got a job(3months). Then a year later, I was enrolled in college.

I didn't make excuses, I got off my butt to make a future for myself and my child.

The marriage will only work if BOTH parties are willing to put in the effort to make it work.

That's a good story.
Thank you for sharing
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#48New Post! May 09, 2014 @ 20:14:57
Instead of assuming stuff. It is your job sir, to find out what is going on in your woman's head. What is good for you wont necessarily be the same for her.

Find out before it all goes wrong, when you realise you took the wrong pill and want to be plugged back into the Matrix. Because sometimes the truth aint pretty.
Judas On September 02, 2015

, Canada
#49New Post! May 10, 2014 @ 02:03:20
Stick with being f*** buddies. Way easier.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#50New Post! May 10, 2014 @ 02:10:12
@Judas Said

Stick with being f*** buddies. Way easier.

Until you become f***-cohabitants and get a f***-joint checking account.

chaski On about 14 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#51New Post! May 10, 2014 @ 19:21:37
Hmmm.... the revival of an Oct 05, 2012 topic.

Not sure if I posted anything before, and I am too lazy to look, but here is my Relationships/Marriage Advice:

If you are a rich prejudice owner of a professional basketball team: try to use a little discretion.... don't cheat on your wife, and don't cheat on your wife with a mix race woman and then start saying racist things. She might record you and then use the recording to screw you over in a way that you had not intended.

Strongly consider being faithful to your wife.

, Canada
#52New Post! May 11, 2014 @ 01:01:01
@Eaglebauer Said

Until you become f***-cohabitants and get a f***-joint checking account.

That defeats the whole purpose.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#53New Post! May 11, 2014 @ 01:08:56
@Judas Said

That defeats the whole purpose.

That's why I said "until," because after that it's no longer way easier.

, Canada
#54New Post! May 11, 2014 @ 01:42:16
@Eaglebauer Said

That's why I said "until," because after that it's no longer way easier.

That's when you say "Next!"
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#55New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 02:30:45
@Tar Said

Love yourself before you get into a relationship.

Know yourself before you get into a relationship.

Accept that we are all flawed and no one is beyond reproach.

Always speak with "I feel" instead of "you do".

Never lie... EVER. No "white lies" no "fibs" and no "liberties with the truth" or "bending". Be absolutely honest with your partner, always. No negotiation

Love like its the first time. Don't make your partner pay for your past hurts. If you can't, then go back to lines 1 and 2

Say "I'm sorry", then figure out a plan to fix it, then follow through

Keep your promises!

Concentrate on each other's good qualities, but work together on how to improve on each other's weaknesses

Spend time together, QUALITY time in which you both interact. This does NOT include watching TV together.

Exercise together. Keep each other active and healthy

Support each other, emotionally, physically, mentally, etc.

Have lots of sex, even when you don't feel in the mood. If you aren't in the mood a lot, find out why not and work on it. Sex is VERY important as it often acts as a bonding agent between mates.

Laugh together

Tell stories to each other, personal ones.

Encourage each other

Remind each other how proud you are of the other

Discuss all the big decisions together, and most of the smaller ones too. (the petty ones you can usually do without).

Don't raise your voice during arguments. The louder you WANT to scream, the quieter you SHOULD speak.

Live together as if you are trying to set an example for what relationships SHOULD be... because you are. Your children will look to you as an example, so be a good one!

Lets get married. And have lots, and lots of babies. <3
puzZles On November 13, 2020

Inside my mind's mind, United
#56New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 02:51:39
@magicgoat Said

yeah--I'm pretty certain that the kind of violence you're talking about is done with. I'm slightly bigger than she is and am okay at defending myself. I do my utmost to avoid conflict

Yeeeeeah but ya gotta sleep at some point. And when you do. It is then, it is then, Samson, that she moves in for the kill.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#57New Post! Dec 18, 2016 @ 02:56:42
when you get married make sure your mate know your first name.

I hate when my ex-wives keep call me, charlies, sweeties, or what you call whatever, you want for 20 dollars.

do mind, when they don't call me for dinner.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#58New Post! Dec 20, 2016 @ 17:15:30
What's that word - dysfunctional, yeah that's it! Most families are dysfunctional at some level -- even if it 'is' "only" in the level they go to ---to come across as being the MOST non-dysfunctional family on the block/ in the neighborhood/community.

There's no right answer!

Once a user, always a user? Once an abuser, always an abuser?
Once addicted, never to be trusted again?
Once a cheater/liar, always a cheater or liar?

Judge not, least ye be judged ---
so sayeth Judge Dulu --------- five days before Christmas!

Happy Holidays!!

twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#59New Post! Dec 20, 2016 @ 17:42:34
I have female relationship problems especially, my ex-wives.

we have sex all times, then we have big fights afterward.

the only way to get rid them, but her out the window of my apartment, and hang out to dry. I mean in the back of her back. I grab her air holder like on air mattress. I just on the tube of tube on her back and the air come out. then let got her she flied off, and running her mouth.

so cool, she flies off in the sunset, in the air. I just wave to her and said to said goodbye.

I just a kick to watch, when she inflating out of air. I am imaging right now, watching my last ex-wife flying out across the street, get stuck into the telephone wires, with her body deflating.

so glory to watch, when the birds sitting on her head take a dump on her, and she give me the finger.

god, how much i missing being marriage.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#60New Post! Mar 25, 2018 @ 22:45:49
I always treat women very well but right now I am so sick of being burned!!! Just found out mine was unfaithful & whats even more bizarre is she does not see anything wrong with it or is bothered what it does to me. The only person you can trust is yourself!!Have not seen her since but she will need to come & get s her stuff, much better of never trusting again!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs