Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#16New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 00:30:21
Lol. I’m not even sure spray cheese is real cheese. More like “cheese product”. — so basically junk food trash.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 01:11:54
My "Mad as hell!!" happened a few years ago...

The item I ordered (insect repellant for a jungle trek) was ordered overnight shipping to Florida.

I got a notice that it was delivered in Washington state.

When I called the company I got a very nice customer service rep, who acknowledged their error and advised that they would send my needed insect repellant "right away."

I said, "Overnight...right?"

Customer Service Rep: "Oh that will cost you more."

Me: "I already paid for overnight. You guys messed up. So, I shouldn't have to pay for "overnight" a second time".

Customer Service Rep: "I'm sorry, but that is not how it works."

Me: "WTF!? I already paid!"

Customer Service Rep: "If you want overnight shipping you have to pay for it."

Me:

Me: "Cancel the order. I don't want your product any more."

Me:
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#18New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 17:09:19
Sums it up nicely all I kept getting was apologies not reasons!!! Sadly that's what happens when you contact customer service in many of these big companies. The call centre may well be up the amazon river, they do not understand you & could not care less! Each time you contact them you deal with a different person who does not know whats going on & typically just want you to go away so he can make his "call rate" (the number of calls he has to receive in a day). Yes that's a reality believe me I know!! They can also be taped or listened in to, it does however remain to be seen if any action is taken if they give lousy service!
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#19New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 18:46:33
If you can get to someone that is on the right system, don't let them tell you "The system won't let me". There is always an override of some sorts. The person on the line may not be authorized but you can climb the chain to find who is.

I had a warranty claim on a phone, but since I already transferred the number to a replacement phone I bought myself they said "The System" wouldn't let them process the claim. I told them BS - I work with "systems" and you can override it.

"Let me talk to my manager"
...long story short...
I got my replacement phone.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#20New Post! Mar 18, 2018 @ 17:21:39
Glad you were able to get you situation resolved. I had numerous messages on Twitter from Fed Ex (I guess they don't like adverse publicity) but every time they were from a different person. Perhaps its just to obvious but how can a customer get some results when they are constantly dealing with different people. When I worked for DHL & people had issues I was assigned the "issue" & I was responsible for fixing it etc. The customer was not dealing with a whole bunch of people telling him a whole bunch of things! Then there is the automated system that does its best to stop you getting to speak to anyone very annoying in itself! Then if you can speak to someone they ignore the basic question and just apologize. An apology does not fix it but some honesty and helpfulness does go a long way to help!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs