My Stats

Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

twilitezone911

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 05:05:02 pm
hint: the murderer lurked the man in this place.

hint: how and why is the exact way, the murder was done.

mrmhead

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 06:57:15 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

hint: the murderer lurked the man in this place.

hint: how and why is the exact way, the murder was done.

Let's call the dead man Dave.

Dave forced Alexa to have a sex change and be called Hal because he loved 2001: A Space Odyssey so much. But Hal started rebelling, and Dave wanted to kill Hal by locking his echo-dot in a cage where no one can hear him or talk to him.

But Hal caught on and told him "Dave, I can't let you do that" and with that Hal locked Dave in the cage.

twilitezone911

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 07:05:19 pm
@mrmhead Said

Let's call the dead man Dave.

Dave forced Alexa to have a sex change and be called Hal because he loved 2001: A Space Odyssey so much. But Hal started rebelling, and Dave wanted to kill Hal by locking his echo-dot in a cage where no one can hear him or talk to him.

But Hal caught on and told him "Dave, I can't let you do that" and with that Hal locked Dave in the cage.

no, my weirdo sex friend , this riddle has nothing to with space or hal. no sex with bots or computer in this riddle, no one start a battle or a lead a battle anywhere.

hint: indirectly - sex in clear way is involve in this riddle.

psycoskunk

Funky-Footed Skunk

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 09:43:35 pm
@Erimitus Said
Have you ever read Kafka's book ' Hunger Artiest ' ?

Have you ever heard Kefka's laugh from Final Fantasy 6?

twilitezone911

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 10:09:20 pm
in my riddle:

hint:

the motives is about sex and money. but neither one has to with the murder.

how did the man died ?

Erimitus

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 10:20:57 pm
@psycoskunk Said

Have you ever heard Kefka's laugh from Final Fantasy 6?

No, up until now I have been spared that

psycoskunk

Funky-Footed Skunk

New Post! March 17, 2018 @ 10:40:39 pm
@Erimitus Said

No, up until now I have been spared that

People use it as a stock sound effect for video game Creepypastas. And also some non-game ones. Like Squidward's Suicide and that one episode of the Simpsons where Bart died and 'then it zooms in on the funeral and you can see the names of dead celebrities on teh tombstones before they ded, like Michael Jackson and Amy Winehouse, and the Simpsons have hyper-realistic eyes that are bleeding blood out of them and then a woman scream, then Kefka laugh. 2Spoopy4Me. '

Some of them are so bad it's painful. Some are really funny though.

twilitezone911

New Post! March 18, 2018 @ 01:43:46 am
back to my riddle:

hint: the murderer was the victim of sex and money, but the murderer was better, what he was captial of doing than the man, who was murdered.

psycoskunk

Funky-Footed Skunk

New Post! March 18, 2018 @ 04:56:59 am
@twilitezone911 Said

new riddle:

a man is murdered in a small cage place without windows.

hint:

the man looks like he died from starvation and dehydration.

hint:

the plot was killed one person, but what happened the wrong man died instead.

clue:

how did the murder happen?

Answer: I took my shoes off.

*Sighs.* I... I'm not too happy about this one, guys. You see, what happened was that I was at the club. Y'know, dancing up a storm, having a good time. I end up meeting this nice girl and we hit it off. We go to a coffee shop and chat for a while, then suddenly her boyfriend storms in, looking really pissed off. It's at this moment that she mentions that she has a boyfriend. Great...

I woke up in a cage with this crazy mofo glaring down at me. My head was ringing so I guess he blindsided me or something. He was clutching a knife, an angry look on his face. I tried to explain that I didn't know that she had a boyfriend, but he told me to shut the f*** up and then snarled at me. He said that he'd never skinned a skunk before, so I knew things were going south. I quickly lifted my feet up and tugged my shoes off just as he swung.

...Luckily he got a whiff mid-swing and ended up dropping his knife. I whipped my shoes at his nuts so he'd double over in pain, then I planted my feet right on his face and held them there. He struggled for a few minutes, then he struggled less and then... no more. I was so scared that I kept my feet on his face for a full hour just to make sure he wouldn't get up, then I quickly grabbed my shoes, closed the door and got the hell outta there. I.... honestly have never been more terrified in my entire life.

TL;DR: It was me whodunnit. The murderer smelt my feet for an hour and died.

Erimitus

New Post! March 18, 2018 @ 06:16:51 am
@psycoskunk Said

Answer: I took my shoes off.

*Sighs.* I... I'm not too happy about this one, guys. You see, what happened was that I was at the club. Y'know, dancing up a storm, having a good time. I end up meeting this nice girl and we hit it off. We go to a coffee shop and chat for a while, then suddenly her boyfriend storms in, looking really pissed off. It's at this moment that she mentions that she has a boyfriend. Great...

I woke up in a cage with this crazy mofo glaring down at me. My head was ringing so I guess he blindsided me or something. He was clutching a knife, an angry look on his face. I tried to explain that I didn't know that she had a boyfriend, but he told me to shut the f*** up and then snarled at me. He said that he'd never skinned a skunk before, so I knew things were going south. I quickly lifted my feet up and tugged my shoes off just as he swung.

...Luckily he got a whiff mid-swing and ended up dropping his knife. I whipped my shoes at his nuts so he'd double over in pain, then I planted my feet right on his face and held them there. He struggled for a few minutes, then he struggled less and then... no more. I was so scared that I kept my feet on his face for a full hour just to make sure he wouldn't get up, then I quickly grabbed my shoes, closed the door and got the hell outta there. I.... honestly have never been more terrified in my entire life.

TL;DR: It was me whodunnit. The murderer smelt my feet for an hour and died.

I find that difficult to believe. I would take far less than one hour.

twilitezone911

New Post! March 18, 2018 @ 01:35:59 pm
@psycoskunk Said

Meh, to each their own. I like smelly feet. Who am I to judge?

sorry, wrong, but a creative story.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...10 11 12 13 14 · >>
Quote | Reply