My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! March 13, 2018 @ 10:29:50 pm
'a' = advance in the previous paragraph.

TAK _ CORRECTION>

backdoor

New Post! March 13, 2018 @ 10:46:35 pm
I was pissed off by some caucasians who come here to use my SIN card and not helping and still try to make me depress by liptalking.... '' you will not be hired, or make sure she is done etc... ''. Well thank you for coming to use my Social insurance card to live and borrow with it, pretent to be caring so they can read my chip, use me to talk to those higher up who are also reading so they can be staying and not being kicked out so soon, using my ID card to apply for loans and credit cards, and still want to make people depress so that police will ignore real ID holders' reporting.

Really Canada is a haven for '' illegal stayed'' tourist.... These are the '' dead stinking causasian'' that I refer to.

TAK

backdoor

New Post! March 14, 2018 @ 10:12:26 pm
I had a dream about a family of six people got murdered in a place with glass doors and inside some '' carpark or storage''. They were put on racks and the place was sealed with another '' wall''. So it is a hidden compartment. A scary dream. It was not a recent dream.... something made me recall this. It is the possibility that a group of people gone under the knife to become a family that they steal identity from, murder the real Identity holders, took over their homes and business... they can make people looking like another by putting a cloth structure as '' bone'' underneath the facial skin.

I worry about this may happen to my kin..... I saw a posting here at facebook on Fung Kwok King at Singapore opening a OK store, this Fung is '' just too young, too fair and perfect in complection..'', and a sister whose '' cheek bone'' is much smaller than what I remember, and her style of clothing is too Chinese to be a DGS graduate. I have not seen my brother and sister in law since 1999. I wonder how they have been, especially my mother. ( Fung Siu Ling, Gema )

Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 15, 2018 @ 11:14:53 pm
NO Friday routine tomorrow.
Budget issues.

Looking for a semi retired or retired lawyer.
for collection. ( Huge )

Anyone interested, please mail P. Lun at 237 Hasting Street East Van. BC V6A1P2. ( R308-2nd floor)

or in person Tues-Thurs 2-4 pm at 612 Main Street Vancouver. Chinatown.
Inside the blue store at Keefer Street intersection. Grd floor
I am the one with the cart of green plastic box and black cloth bag.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards,
Tak.

backdoor

New Post! March 16, 2018 @ 11:26:50 pm
can be found at UBC Learning exchange at keefer and main street intersection chinatown vancouver tues-thurs 2-4pm. or China town plaza afterwards for buying food before going home. This is my current routine. there is no phone that can reach me. you can come to where I live at 237 hastings street east the grey door next to a convenience store up a flight of stairs to a sitting room area which is opened from 10am-2pm ask someone there to let you upstairs to Rm308 just another flight of stairs from the sitting room. I am not on the third floor but the second flr, the room numbering is abit weird.

This is how you can reach me.

Big brother monitoring by those who steal my identity leading to erase of my email before I log in. I dont get all the emails that I should. For alot of reasons I do not use a phone.

I never borrow for past 10 yrs please check who is using my ID to borrow. The fact that I cannot be called, so there has not any '' collection calls'' either hahaha...

Tak.

backdoor

New Post! March 20, 2018 @ 11:34:31 pm
Please help me to get out of Canada. I can exchange work with free board for a landing address. ( elderly care, house work, piano tutor, business and investment consultation)

Getting hired is even better for I can pay for my room and board. My papa is born in England Oct1926

Anyway to find his birth cert code so that I can enter UK as a born natural??

Please continue to read my chip and help. Thank you. Please also ask Scotland yard to read. I do not have their address or email.

I am at 612Main street UBC learning exchange Tues -Thurs 2-4pm, come talk in person bring along a radio frequency blocker. I do not use a phone, and email passwords are never exclusive for this is a big brother chip monitor world.

for this area lots of beggars with scanners in their pocket and they scan are read people what they have in the bank or at home. This is reason why I tuck out a cart with '' clothes'' which I can use as a blanket at night, I got 2 blankets at home all smeared with coolant.

And pots and pans with glue and '' color powder'' at the bottom which gives anaemia as there is cyanide in color powder that eats up a lot of blood protein in order to detoxic. Please tell that John Chumxchuk stop reading me and those from 221 Georgia Street E. They are just my ex neighbors I do not want them reading me as they use me to talk to my uncle Fung Kwok King Victor and the Clark to blackmail for disability and residence.

All these ex land lords and ex co renters are doing the same, they should not read. They calculate to keep me down and under so that they can continue to be '' helpful'' in reading so to keep me safe, in fact they are also the ones creating the troubles.

What is rent for 400 and 450 to a landlord? A meal less but a lot to me they deliberately keep me no savings, and give me a bad room for people to chip read.

So that I am not qualify for anything that can help me get out of the pit. They even take money from the Chans who surogated for Geroge Li who joint to murder my father in Indai to take money from them to close an eye to Chan and Muslims' trespass and pollute.

Here if those beggars read that you are in deficit each month, they trespass and break to make your life worse.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 21, 2018 @ 10:26:09 pm
What is the difference between me and some using my identity and gone under the knife to look alike me?
Possibly is the 'teeth'. I have been without a dental plan, even if I do, I hate to go to dentists. Vancouver foods are often very '' sticky'' so the sugars all glue to the bottom of the teeth. So decay starts from there. I lost afew teeth, 2 upper right molars, and one lower left molars. And another 2 both lower left and right are decaying. I intend to do a full denture when the situation becomes worse. I want the vinyl ones, old ones like my grandma's. Not the '' screw in '' ones. For the latter can easily trap food pieces and leading to infection. I dont need to write or work with my teeth. I am very practical. Someone I met years ago working for the government offices do not have any teeth, some are even skin head or bald. Employers that prefer appearances over ability are not my choice either. Those who would like to hire me need to come find me at UBC Learning Centre Main Street and Keefer Street intersection Tuesday to Thursday, 2-4pm. I am the one with a green cap, a cart with a green plastic box and a black cloth bag. If you appreciate what I write, like me, come find me to hire me. Thank you. I am with good business and investment ideas, and I do not use a phone. Thank you for your attention. Good news that I can receive letters from the Revenue Canada. So they know where the real ID holder is, afterall, even if they let the fake ones read and steal from the real ones, play soft detent games by erasing emails, and using the real ID card holders' ID card to apply for credit cards and loans, and doing all types of mutilations trying to show the government that the fake ones have more '' value'' than the real ID holders so that they think they can stay this way....Infact no one knows how many people are using one ID card. If they do not use that to borrow. It is just a number to give to the employer to account for salary deductions....the fake ones need to pay medical bills in full anyways...

Or better get me out of Canada... to a place where I can choose my medical treatment and freedom of communication..

Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 21, 2018 @ 10:35:58 pm
Li use their surogates to sell my identity ( my ID chip's GPS) and Vancouver is their playground in telcom and medicine. Some Muslim and communist pay for my DNA ( possibly organs ) and they recommend unnecessary investigative surgery and removal preventing me from chosing my treatment. Turned out to be a degerative friboid last time. I nearly lost mywomb. And there has been no real incoming calls and recent year no outgoing as I am testing my phoneline with my pals. So I simply not using a phone line. Li likes to associate with my landlords to find chances to invest in their place of origin, eye their daughters and wives and make them give me a hard time to move around inorder to make easy to frame me and make it difficult for my parents or relatives to chip read to locate me for they can duplicate my ID chip and sell to those using my identity....

I want to relocate to places not with Li controlling telcom and medical field...

Last time I wanted to fax to lawyers going after the consultant fees, all 12 calls are '' busy'' but not the 30 calls before me.
Seems they read who is faxing before they do something to the fax line....

Tak

Posted daddy and mom 's photo in 1980s.. sharing a memory:

This photo is taken in 1980s. Dad should be much thinner, older balder, and mom should be in white hair and much thinner.....if anyone knows their whereabouts or chip frequencies, please do write on my wall thank you. My phone never works and big brother chip reading exposes my passwords. I wish any old pals of my parents can come find me and give me their chip frequencies, and their whereabouts. Tuesday-Thursday 2-4pm I am at 612 Main Street Vancouver Chinatown at Keefer Street intersection. I am known as Tak over there with a cart with a green plastic box and a black cloth bag. Thank you for your attention.

My email to a pal in UK...

Please help me to get out of Canada. I can exchange work with free board for a landing address. ( elderly care, house work, piano tutor, business and investment consultation)

Getting hired is even better for I can pay for my room and board. My papa is born in England Oct1926
Anyway to find his birth cert code so that I can enter UK as a born natural??

Lun Yeetak this muslim ex landlady has a crazy thinking that they can push me to join to go to Communist Iran with them... they are from there.
Li use their surogates to sell my identity ( my ID chip's GPS) and Vancouver is their playground in telcom and medicine. Some Muslim and communist pay for my DNA ( possibly organs ) and they recommend unnecessary investigative surgery and removal preventing me from choosing my preferred treatment. Turned out to be degenerative friboid, I nearly lose my womb.
There is CT Scan, MRI, Blood Test, Ultrasond, Xray .... all sorts of investigative measures, and yet they want me to do '' investigative surgery'' why the need to buy all these equipments. if it is cancer, the blood tests will show so these doctors cannot diagnose without surgery....????

Tak

March 16 at 4:46pm ยท

I never dig my hands into the garbage for bottles. Sorry, I need them clean for piano playing. i am tertiary educated with good career history that I need not match with some crooks who lie and cheat for better chances who think he can prempt me by defaming me and scan my chip frequency to read. WE are all tagged since birth and are chip read since we got our first diaper change. Anxiety and sense of oppression to slash your wrist - (for H3 info) can be created by the remote acting acupuncture doll invented by the Li family, they gave that to some surogates and Russians that help them to increase pharmacy sales...
My phoneline has been having problems since 2004..
Tak

These are recently posted at facebook.... TAk.

New Post! March 23, 2018 @ 07:36:10 pm
https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing
If anyone can find Fung Kwok King Victors' contact or email address please write on my wall. Please tell him I never received any trust document mentioned in the chip reading in 2012. I moved out of 3600 Kilby court in Nov2012.I never receive any consulting fees from Li or PCCW. George Li and his surogates in early 2000 that wicked Chan family got chicks plastic surgery into my face, she ( Chan Lai Lxy ) could have cheated away my consulted fees as promised by Johnson Li via the chip reading to Kilby court in 2012. Please tell war jack and Fung Kwok King this, Fung could be under political asylum in the states. There could be a replica of him by having a cloth structure under the facial muscle. As Li and some chinese can do such plastic surgery to steal identity when good money is involved. ( Fung Kwok King Victor - ex chairman of HK Airport Authority, and chairman of cr-asia.com )
Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 09:37:59 pm
Was at church. I still tug out a cart, I need to for if not, the back of the outer coats that I have will be smeared with coolant and glue. People still think if someone tug out a cart with alot of stuffs, then they must be homeless. Sorry, the formula of labelling people having a problem after reducing them financially by theft and chip reading cannot apply to all. Not everyone gone poorer must be depressed. So these cannot use my ID card as carefree as they can. I never use a visa / credit card or have any loans for the past 9 years. 'Cash ala king' . I donate as well. If you cannot make a balanced budget, it is because you do not have alot of self control or you are making excuses to spend more than you make.

I am still trying to find chances to leave Canada. Need a landing address. ( US, England, Singapore etc English speaking countries. But prefer England as I need to straighten my papa's birth records.) I can do housework, elderly care, piano tutoring, business and investment consultation, writing prospectus for NY reserarch firms...etc from low to high tier jobs in exchange for free board. Anyone interested, can mail me at 237 Hasting Street East. Vancouver BC Canada V6a1P2 ( R308-2ndflr) or come find me at UBC Learning Exchange 612 Main Street Vancouver BC Canada .( Intersecting Keefer Street at China Town Vancouver) Tuesday to Thursday, 2pm to 4pm. Inside the store ground floor. I am with a small cart of green plastic box and black cloth bag. Experience of living alone in Vancouver as a singleton female, cannot leave stuffs at home if want to have some peace of mind. Trespassers are feeding on second hand stuffs and airline tickets if you cannot stand the torture, you go back to the origin to keep a '' mint'' population and a low density buildings' settings....
Oh the replica of me - who got my face via plastic surgery, has bulging eyes if viewed from the side, and thin arms and legs ( the types of limbs Vietnamese or philippinos have...) My mom Gema and H3's mother -Teresa, got '' fatter limbs''.

Tak

The front row ladies legs are '' fatter'' ones ..for your ref. Gema my mom is in pink cheung sam.''

scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net

scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net

backdoor

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 10:02:00 pm
I am wearing my cloggs.. my little toes hurt as I walk. And I took my booties to fix. Someone sneaked in during the night and slashed them at the rims... Good that I have a shoe repairman close by at the China town Mall at Keefer St. I got this pair of booties from Zara, and I love them.... but wearing booties nowadays got a method.
Those trespassers love to give you a swollen ankle so they smeared coolant where the ankles and the toes are situated. So you wear more stockings or simply never tie up the laces to the top. Wicked? Yes these people are very wicked here. They are so jealous that you have booties and they have not. My ex neighbor has a nice bootie and a swollen ankle so bad that he had to call an ambulance one night, and hopping down the stairs with one leg. Other wicked elements including bumping into my cart trying to break it to make me spend to reduce my money as these do soft detent by erasing my emails preventing me from getting hired so money is only outflow most of the time. Other tricks include putting concrete water at spots where I must passby to harden the rubber of the wheels so that they dont last. Dirty mud infested truck zoom by whenever I am waiting to cross the road..( what coincidence), grey color powder on the floor to make you clean, white wall cement and glue powder on the walls and doors to stick onto face when you open the door, to reduce your look, putting color elements on teabags and gargle to make your teeth stain or giving anaemia as more blood protein need to de-toxic.. Glue and pollutants inside the lumen of the taps ...etc. See how wicked these tricks are? A city is not just about scenary alone, we cannot feed on scenary. But also the ease of settlement and the length of survival space if one is less affluent. A truthful and '' working'' police force, and a kind system that do not label people and still use their names to borrow or feed on Government funding after they steal from or reduce them financially..and fail to give jobs to older dogs that costs more.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 25, 2018 @ 10:32:58 pm
My grandma lived to 93 of age, never got a bad hip nor bad knee.... see what people trespassing do to your clothes.

They smear coolant to hip areas and knee areas, feel these places on your clothings and is that chilly to hands? Fabrics should be '' room temperature''. This place feeds on '' health''. Instead of giving money to disability and use this to show how '' caring'' the city is, why cannot the city do something about tresspass? This is never a '' tenancy harrassment '' issue. This is to feed on '' health'' on a macro level. So if you find anything in the store that is not ''cold'' to feel, buy it, and wear it no matter how ugly it is. And wear it until its worn out. Tap can be with glue and coolant, the more you wash, the colder are the clothes, unless you iron them after you soak them with acetone and vinegar over nights....And trespasser love to fondle with the cord of the iron. Buying another one ranges from spending 20 to 100 bucks Cdn here. So you have to put your iron at the back of the car when you go out. Along side with your sleeping bag. So if you are without a car, you can be having a bigger load to tug out than me. I have lived in this city for 10 years. Only time I saw a doctor was for flu, and hospitalized because there was a degenerating friboid in my abdomen that gave dysuria. I can still bend my waist....

Tak

backdoor

New Post! March 28, 2018 @ 11:43:57 pm
Dear Sir/ Madam: (British Consulate Vancouver)

I am reporting the loss of my old HK British Passports A042066 and A922696 latest expired in June30/1997. I have not travelled with such ever since I got a Canadian Passport in 1993.

If anyone use that to enter the UK, it is never me. I got identity theft for many years, police never did enough to curb such theft. Someone got me and my family's facec via plastic surgery and was/were arrested in Hong Kong. Please check with HK police.

I was told my papa Lun Chun Yin Jerome was born in England. My grandpa Lun Wai Ling and the whole Lun family are rooted in England. I am interested to look for my papa's birth cert. His Hong Kong identity is BO3312. Born in October 1926 in England. Can you please inform me how to get his birth cert?

Thank you for your attention. Those passports A042066/A922696 have been stolen since 2004 just in case someone used that to enter UK. Please mail me at 237 Hasting Street East Vancouver BC Canada (R308-2nd floor). Since email passwords are not exclusive, for privacy, please use mail. Thank you.

Regards,

Priscilla Lun Yee-tak.

SIN497237701

backdoor

New Post! March 29, 2018 @ 10:45:34 pm
Susan and others:

I can afford a ferret and I do not need 'intervention'. if you dont want people to know about the '' chip'' that is your problem not mine. I am making awareness of what people can do if you are chipped, if you are making bread using the chip that is not my concern either, I have full rights to post my heart out on the web. 'We can speak our minds here' as said by our favorite PM Harper. This is a free country, and you grow up here with lots of rules that are ''communist'' like hindering others from freedom of expression. What your clan can give you is a min pay job, and obedience to me, takes a higher price. For I am higher in education and having executive work experience. I am not a child for you to teach me or tell me what to do. So that you appear smarter. I dont care who is using my SIN and if that is your pal or sister, tell her or LI or Dave, I never got one cent. I post my SIN Card because I love people to know who that SIN card belongs to. IF they knowingly use it, they are doing identity theft and that is a criminal offense. Guess they do not teach you this at high school.. but you should know about your rights and freedom and respecting others right to apply that being a grow up here.

Oh by the way I am not homeless and I do not eat left overs.... I am never a cleaner either, someone 'unload' before me and leave the toilet seat dirty for they chip read that I am going to use the same the restroom... so this is one way how people ruin my image for otherwise they are no better.

Thank you for your attention.

www.camcat.org

Tak

New Post! April 01, 2018 @ 08:36:48 pm
https://mugmug222a.wix.com/bettersongs2sing

Some jealous b****es cannot have me in good condition for they are so insecure themselves or they are using my ID cards to live here? They lip talk, sayin you lie and cheat if you wear something good or have something nicer than theirs. This big brother world monitoring is getting to alot of those who come here for a free world. The world their PM is selling to us.

These caucasians women must be from a communist world.

I have to tug out a cart for there are such people chip reading me, and they know obviously when to trespass and pollute or break. To make real ID holder leave the country so that no one challanges them steal using other's ID card. Or this is a policy to keep a mint '' themselves'' society and driving out older immigrants that they have reduced financially using those illegal stayed stinky expired tourist who brings 200 bucks and claimed everything is covered for a 4 days tour package from a communist domain, alot are staying here for over 10 years not leaving. Stealing from everyone whom they can chip read, by scanning the frequency as these walk pass, or chipping them by putting chips inside their foods at restaurants, or shaking hands.

When HK changed residence polices that after 3 years with a foreign passport that one loses residence rights, then we hear Canada canceling the investment immigration category, while alot selling their flats in HK can put up with a million Canadian dollars. But still keeping a narrow opening for those billionaires that they take these tour around with a helicopter and give passports right away by the premier. We do not come as refugees whom I think receive better treatment for there is no origin for these to go back to, so there is no need to drive these back by chip reading and harrassments.

For China, it is a year after leaving the country and with a foreign identity that China will cancel the subject's residence rights.

For some jealous b****es, who are well to do married, you have your chance already and don't you try to mess up others. Unless you are still eyeing around for better fishes around while feeding on your existing husband. You are no where with a good character to begin with and you are always lying and cheating to pretend to be faithful.

Downtown east side seems to have it own character but in fact it is with alot of hidden wickedness, people use others to '' climb up'' or '' get hired''.. People from capitalist countries are not as '' wicked '' and pretensious. This is always my impression ever since cousin Amy lose that ' stay home dad' ex.

Tak

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...596 597 598 599 600 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply