Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...488 489 490 491 492 ...624 625 626 · >>
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7336New Post! Mar 14, 2018 @ 12:34:00
@mrmhead Said

And kind of (Ironic?) - Stephen Hawking died on 3/14.

RIP.

Wow, this is the first I've heard of it.

I have heard accounts that he was actually kind of a jerk in person, but still...a huge loss to the scientific community. One of the smartest people in our time.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7337New Post! Mar 14, 2018 @ 12:50:34
I still have the book " the brief history of time " by Stephen Hawkins. I brought when it first came out, I try to read back then. it was a little of over my head. I like science back then, I still science.

if you get to washington, you visit me at smitherson. I am working my laptop. I am exhibit " the missing link ".

r.i.p - stephen
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#7338New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 22:09:00
Sheldon Cooper will be so sad.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#7339New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 22:27:13
@twilitezone911 Said

I still have the book " the brief history of time " by Stephen Hawkins. I brought when it first came out, I try to read back then. it was a little of over my head. I like science back then, I still science.

if you get to washington, you visit me at smitherson. I am working my laptop. I am exhibit " the missing link ".

r.i.p - stephen

the second edition "Briefer History of time" is less complicated and easier to understand.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7340New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 22:32:32
@Erimitus Said

the second edition "Briefer History of time" is less complicated and easier to understand.

i remember seen the second edition years ago. i did understand the story that i like it, it been too long since i read it. i don't remember it. but i did like the book itself in reading.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7341New Post! Mar 17, 2018 @ 22:57:13
@Erimitus Said

4th Edition was so streamlined, they skipped the 3rd Edition and abbreviated most of the words: "Brf. Hist. o' Time!"
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#7342New Post! Mar 18, 2018 @ 00:44:20
@psycoskunk Said

4th Edition was so streamlined, they skipped the 3rd Edition and abbreviated most of the words: "Brf. Hist. o' Time!"

chuckle...

I wonder anything will be published posthumously...
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7343New Post! Mar 18, 2018 @ 05:27:22
@Erimitus Said

chuckle...

I wonder anything will be published posthumously...

Possibly. At the very least, people will be able to use the computerized voice pack without possibly getting sued by his estate.
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7344New Post! Apr 09, 2018 @ 21:12:24
PYM 22, I love you, but you've been here for too f'ng long. 3 years to archive a Post Your Mind Thread? Really? I don't even know what happened to most of the 10s because they went by so fast. Time to archive your ass.

*Skunky downs an energy drink, then takes a massive bong toke, then takes a 15 second inhale from his smelly slippers. He lets out an intense roar as his body surges from the massive, sudden intake of stimulants.*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRRR!!! Gimme something to fight!!!

*Three masked assassins leap out from multiple angles, wielding different weapons. One of them was sporting a massive, 5 foot meat cleaver that looked like it could cut through full trees in a single swing. Unlike his cloak-wearing comrades, he wore a black muscle shirt to show off his bulging muscles, along with a multitude of scars along his arms and chest. Probably from the last attacks from his victims as he slowly crushed their skulls with his bare hands.

The second assassin was tall, baring razor-sharp claws that appeared to be extensions of its own hands, resting just over top of its actual hands, which gripped the handles of the unique gauntlets. A dark blue liquid dripped from the tips. It hissed as it hit the ground. It seems like some sort of potent venom, but... something's not right.

The third assassin was the most average-looking one. For some reason, they were clutching a plastic flyswatter in their left hand and a used teabag in their right hand. They were spinning the teabag rapidly, splashing droplets of tea everywhere whilst they blindly flailed the swatter from side to side. Clearly they were out of their mind and therefore, the biggest threat.

After assessing the threats, Skunky pulls out his trust metal kanabo from the holster on his back and readies himself for combat.*

[FREEZE FRAME. SEPIA TONE; {KOREAN V/O w. TEXT WIPE}: "Grandpa-chan... I will honor your legacy!"]

TO BE CONTINUED...

(@ 0:40)
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7345New Post! Apr 11, 2018 @ 15:12:59
@psycoskunk Said

PYM 22, I love you, but you've been here for too f'ng long. 3 years to archive a Post Your Mind Thread? Really? I don't even know what happened to most of the 10s because they went by so fast. Time to archive your ass.

*Skunky downs an energy drink, then takes a massive bong toke, then takes a 15 second inhale from his smelly slippers. He lets out an intense roar as his body surges from the massive, sudden intake of stimulants.*

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRRR!!! Gimme something to fight!!!

*Three masked assassins leap out from multiple angles, wielding different weapons. One of them was sporting a massive, 5 foot meat cleaver that looked like it could cut through full trees in a single swing. Unlike his cloak-wearing comrades, he wore a black muscle shirt to show off his bulging muscles, along with a multitude of scars along his arms and chest. Probably from the last attacks from his victims as he slowly crushed their skulls with his bare hands.

The second assassin was tall, baring razor-sharp claws that appeared to be extensions of its own hands, resting just over top of its actual hands, which gripped the handles of the unique gauntlets. A dark blue liquid dripped from the tips. It hissed as it hit the ground. It seems like some sort of potent venom, but... something's not right.

The third assassin was the most average-looking one. For some reason, they were clutching a plastic flyswatter in their left hand and a used teabag in their right hand. They were spinning the teabag rapidly, splashing droplets of tea everywhere whilst they blindly flailed the swatter from side to side. Clearly they were out of their mind and therefore, the biggest threat.

After assessing the threats, Skunky pulls out his trust metal kanabo from the holster on his back and readies himself for combat.*

[FREEZE FRAME. SEPIA TONE; {KOREAN V/O w. TEXT WIPE}: "Grandpa-chan... I will honor your legacy!"]

TO BE CONTINUED...

(@ 0:40)

Yeah, what he said!

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7346New Post! Apr 17, 2018 @ 22:28:46
I just this morning, I saw the season finale, " the walking dead ", I found it was ok, the whole season annoying than entertainment, it in many the season was boring.

last' night's preclude into " the fear of the walking dead " that morgan joined mansion's group.

something the preclude has established I wasn't sure or not any fans that rick's group and mansion's group are in the same timeline. both groups are in different locations of the united states.

I assume that mansion's timeline was before rick's timeline. that mansion's lifetime started the virus of the walking dead. rick and his group was in the future tense.

something that both shows never establish before.

this is a big discovery for both shows now. both groups can emerge into a giant crossover to work as at a team.

I recommend the fear of the walking dead, I like the show better the walking.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7347New Post! Apr 18, 2018 @ 00:29:18
Ugh
Sweet_Merry On October 01, 2023
One day. . . I will

Building my Castles in the Sky
#7348New Post! Apr 22, 2018 @ 03:08:58
I wonder if the best way to learn about wine is to drink a lot of wine...
Funky-Footed Skunk

#7349New Post! Apr 25, 2018 @ 00:19:27
I'm the happiest skunk in the world.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#7350New Post! Apr 25, 2018 @ 01:00:52
So when are we starting a new Post Your Mind?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...488 489 490 491 492 ...624 625 626 · >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs