Forums: Random:
Rants & Raves

Did It Make You Feel Good?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#1New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:19:25
To whomever keyed my car the other night. Did it make you feel good? Do you feel like a big man now or a big girl to just destroy the property of someone else?

Was it being jealous you drive a piece of crap or have no car? Were you drunk and thought it funny?

I really do not understand the point of anyone just going out of their way to destroy the property of others. I get my jollies in other ways.

You do realize that karma will get you.

Why does it always happen with a new car, like it is cursed? The car before this was old but no one scratched it or anything or dinged it.

So far in the almost year I had it, someone dented a piece of the side from not being careful opening their door. Then the other night, it was keyed and though I did not see it, it is obvious that someone just went up to it and keyed it.

I'm not going through insurance but will get it fixed.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#2New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:23:40
@DorkySupergirl Said

To whomever keyed my car the other night. Did it make you feel good? Do you feel like a big man now or a big girl to just destroy the property of someone else?

Was it being jealous you drive a piece of crap or have no car? Were you drunk and thought it funny?

I really do not understand the point of anyone just going out of their way to destroy the property of others. I get my jollies in other ways.

You do realize that karma will get you.

Why does it always happen with a new car, like it is cursed? The car before this was old but no one scratched it or anything or dinged it.

So far in the almost year I had it, someone dented a piece of the side from not being careful opening their door. Then the other night, it was keyed and though I did not see it, it is obvious that someone just went up to it and keyed it.

I'm not going through insurance but will get it fixed.

Someone once did that to my '67 Mustang in my high school parking lot. Never found out who did it either. So irritating.

I hope when you get it fixed that it doesn't happen again.

, Canada
#3New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:26:46
I am sorry to hear that, they were probably jealous. I can imagine how upset you were.

I hope it does not happen again.

About the dinging of doors, people ought to pay attention, especially if it is a windy day, to ensure they do not bang someone else's door. If I had done that and noticed it, I would have left a note with all my information. Then again, not everyone is honest these days.
HiImDan On February 29, 2024

Cleveland, the boil on the but
#4New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:28:55
I need names, descriptions and a list of hang outs...
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#5New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:34:06
@DorkySupergirl Said

I am sorry to hear that, they were probably jealous. I can imagine how upset you were.

I hope it does not happen again.

Mine is all water under the bridge now. I no longer own the car. And now, we just buy used (and not classic) cars so we aren't so bothered if it gets a ding or scratch.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#6New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:34:13
@HiImDan Said

I need names, descriptions and a list of hang outs...

dun dunnnnh duHHHHH Dan to the rescue.
Grasshopper On January 11, 2023
Just me.

Fort Collins, Colorado
#7New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:39:30
Don't you just hate hoodlums like that? They're so pathetic
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:39:38
The title reminded me a little bit of some song lyrics.

Does it make you feel big does it make you feel clever?
So tell me how's the weather?
If I just had a little more time,
I'd get some duct tape and silverware.
If I just had a little more time
I'd show you...

Maybe you should consider the duct tape and silverware
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#9New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 22:40:19
Don't know what happened with mine. Yesterday I noticed two marks on the hood, different in coloration then the rest of the car. I looked closer - looked like it had been scratched, and then someone used a car paint marker to fill it in. But...the color used didn't match the color of the car very well at all. First I thought hubby did it, but he would of used the matching marker I had in the car, and he would of filled in a couple other small scratches as well. Plus they seemed new, I am aware of where the scratches are on my car, don't recall seeing these two new hood scratches somewhere. Had to have happened while I had it out, cuz we keep it in a garage at home, it's not on the street per se.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#10New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 23:35:10
I do believe it is jealousy. And you are right, karma will get them back.

I hope they break thier hand in the meantime.

, Canada
#11New Post! Apr 06, 2010 @ 23:41:15
It is pathetic. I am not going to say I know it is young people but we have been having with a problem with young people around my street for awhile. Some were arrested for breaking into cars. A guest of mine had their car broken into while visiting me.

My neighbour was thinking of putting in a camera.
sTreetAngeL On January 24, 2022
root tedt ree

in a paradox,
#12New Post! Apr 07, 2010 @ 00:19:35
@DorkySupergirl Said

It is pathetic. I am not going to say I know it is young people but we have been having with a problem with young people around my street for awhile. Some were arrested for breaking into cars. A guest of mine had their car broken into while visiting me.

My neighbour was thinking of putting in a camera.

If the problem is that bad, that's what I would do, put the camera in..get the evidence you need, then prosecute.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#13New Post! Feb 17, 2018 @ 20:02:18
Probably a Prius driver!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs