My girlfriend has a secret relationship with a girl

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
kevbev On May 12, 2010

London, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Jul 15, 2008 @ 14:23:33
@confused4545 Said
Everything points in that direction. But i cant really prove its happening. If i
bring it up to her i think she will end it with the girl.... but i still would never
know. If it really has been going on then i want to know and i want out of the
relationship

so your not sure that she is cheating??

its a hard one. if you ask her she prob wont admit it. maybe say you going out of town again and come back early or something....

you could be getting the wrong end up of the stick she may not be cheating like you said you have no evidence. sometimes jealousy can make you think some crazy s*it trust me I have been there.
MlissaBeth On February 13, 2013
Wait for it!

Tucson, Arizona
#17New Post! Jul 15, 2008 @ 14:24:35
OK, seriously there is a really obvious answer that has been give, Leave her.

If you can't trust her then leave. You don't have to prove it. If you know she is then get on with your life.

And if she would just deny it unless you walk in on her, then that says that she is a liar. In which case you can't trust her and that is not going to keep a relationship going.
xoxosarahxoxo On June 16, 2009

wakefield, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Jul 23, 2008 @ 17:35:56
if you have reason to suspect something is wrong, then it probably is tbh. cheating with a girl for over six years? think that calls for
a) a heart to heart or
b) you dump her.

if you aren't 100 percent sure you should talk to her, and you may be able to work out if she is or is not telling the truth. sorry about the rubbish advice, not too good at this sort of thing.
Lili On July 12, 2019

Sunshine Land,
#19New Post! Jul 23, 2008 @ 18:08:04
what exactly do you mean when you say you "stumbled upon their relationship"? I mean, it's a pretty big assumption to make that your girlfriends been having a 6 year long affair with another girl no less, based on what? That she stayed over, and there's a stain on your sheet? Women do stay over at each other's places sometimes, no sex needed! lol. I mean, do you have any other evidence to go on? It seems you're making a huge leap to me.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#20New Post! Jul 23, 2008 @ 18:09:45
I don't think it matters if she's having an affair or not.

If you distrust her so much that you are convinced she is f***ing someone else, the relationship is broken and should be discarded.
hairsplitter On March 04, 2009

long beach, California
#21New Post! Oct 26, 2008 @ 15:46:18
Confront her with the evidence and wait for her reaction. If you can get past the anger and/or revulsion have a quality talk time with her. Maybe subconciously she wants you to know and is expecting for you to say something. Either way it will be interesting, to say the least.

"cada mente es un mundo." - "each mind is its' own world." 8)
sunandsurf13 On June 29, 2009

Deleted

Sydney, Australia
#22New Post! Nov 03, 2008 @ 07:44:26
@confused4545 Said

My girlfriend and the girl i suspect, are both straight.... in the eye of the public.
thats why it would be hard to ever find proof

I am straight, but if I were gay and had a gf, I would never have another girl over to stay - whether she was gay or straight - without checking with my gf. I wouldn't want to worry my gf - it's about respect and caring. I would make sure she understood the girl was a friend only and was okay with it, and if she wasn't, I wouldn't have the girl over. Simple.

Why didn't she tell you about this girl and check with you first? How is she reacting now that you are so upset about it? Is she racing to reassure you - or is she angry and defensive? If it's the latter, she is taking your 6 year relationship for granted, and it's time to cut her loose - whether she cheated or not. You are better off single than being with someone who doesn't care oyu are unhappy - and maybe, you can meet another girl who is happier to be 'open' about themselves, and you.

If she has been calling you her gf for 6 years even in private, she owes you more respect that this. Make no mistake. You have every right to an answer.

You must know her extremely well - by that I mean, how she reacts when she is uncomfortable or feels guilty. Ask her outright - and look in her eyes. I'm sure you will know the truth by her reaction, even if she says nothing.
narutofan On December 24, 2009

cleburn, Texas
#23New Post! Nov 11, 2008 @ 03:46:07
dude that blows i hope it all turns out right
sarahsecret On December 23, 2009

warrington, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Nov 16, 2008 @ 12:33:45
Without any evidence to show otherwise they sound like very good friends. Girls are often intimet with each other but that doesnt mean sexualy. If you think your relationship is a good one then I dont think you should go in all guns blazing, just calmly talk about your thoughts to her before any dumping or leaving happens becouse once that is done it can be to late and you may have been wrong.xx.
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#25New Post! Feb 12, 2018 @ 04:28:51
if you are not cool with it, let her go. sadly if she is not being "straight" with u (pun non intentional) what else do you not know about? Perhaps she is polyamourous?
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#26New Post! Feb 17, 2018 @ 19:42:58
So I guess she will be on Jerry soon???
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs