The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Teens

Controversial! only people with an open mind may enter. How important is sex in a

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
johnosakwe On April 10, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#46New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 20:42:41
@Tar Said

Depends on lots of different factors. It depends on the age of the people involved, the mindset and mentality, the level of intimacy or depth of their relationship, and lots of other factors such as general health and what not. The fact is that it is ultimately dependent on the individual person and what is important to one may be irrelevant to another. In the end, it doesn't matter what the consensus thinks about the importance of sex, its what YOUR PARTNER thinks. If your partner and yourself agree, then you most likely have a healthy sexual relationship. If you don't agree, most likely one will be unhappy and the other will be either happy or unhappy as well, therefore the question is, how important is it to YOU?

Ok if your a man you know how important it is.................... its obvious right? its how men are
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#47New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 20:46:13
@johnosakwe Said

Ok if your a man you know how important it is.................... its obvious right? its how men are

Not true. If a man has say, Prostate Cancer, or has a testosterone deficiency, and is in his 60s, sex will not be important to him at all as opposed to say, a healthy male in his early 20s. Its relative to those involved in the relationship.
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#49New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 21:04:53
Sex is VERY Important! it keeps everything going. sure some times i don't feel like doing it but when we do its amazing if we did not have sex our marriage would have problems. I also despise women who use sex as a weapon and think they should be left! :D They should please their man :D silly b****es refuse sex and then wonder why their man cheats or leaves LMAO
Auzziechik On February 21, 2012

Banned

Crocland, Australia
#50New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 21:18:30
@Tar Said

Not true. If a man has say, Prostate Cancer, or has a testosterone deficiency, and is in his 60s, sex will not be important to him at all as opposed to say, a healthy male in his early 20s. Its relative to those involved in the relationship.

That ain't true. It's still important to him - he just can't do it so well. Not the same thing.
Pcptrvanion On November 10, 2014

Howe, Texas
#51New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 21:39:59
@Eowyn Said

Sex is VERY Important! it keeps everything going. sure some times i don't feel like doing it but when we do its amazing if we did not have sex our marriage would have problems. I also despise women who use sex as a weapon and think they should be left! :D They should please their man :D silly b****es refuse sex and then wonder why their man cheats or leaves LMAO

Like the comedian said...if you want that dog to stay on the porch you're gonna have to come out and pet him some time.
Tar On April 28, 2014

San Antonio, Texas
#52New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 22:12:00
@Auzziechik Said

That ain't true. It's still important to him - he just can't do it so well. Not the same thing.

No, prostate cancer and testosterone deficiency cause decrease in libido which is sexual drive. Yes, it causes erectile dysfunction as well, but the libido change is what I am using to drive my point. A loss of libido is a loss of desire for sex.
rosexthorn On July 30, 2022

Winnipeg, Canada
#53New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 22:55:05
Sex can be had every night of the week and you get a physical satisfaction every time.

You have sex with a person you love for many years and you get satisfaction and the love that comes with it pre-sex, mid-sex and post-sex.

That said, never make 'sex' the priority in any relationship or you will end up unfulfilled because if you don't have a solid foundation of friendship, commitment and respect out of the bedroom then you have nothing but sex and should be sleeping with different women every night in that case.

Also if the relationship is built around the 'sex' and something happens that you can't have sex anymore you are then left with an unknown person which will fall apart very quickly. And that does happen in some relationships where not to anyone's fault something happens and the sex is out.

Always remember that sex is a bi-product of a good relationship and can be fantastic with all the basic foundations. You can have sex without emotion but you can't have a relationship without them.

The groin is far from the heart and are two very different parts of one person and they don't need each to survive either way. It's basically what you want from sex or from a relationship and to figure out which is your priority.
bob_the_fisherman On January 30, 2023
Anatidaephobic

, Angola
#54New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 23:22:16
@Demented Said

Sex can either make or break a relationship very quickly.
The average Male thinks of sex every 15 mins,not so with women or so I'm lead to believe.

Women need time to build up to it,where a Male? 30 seconds

I know this is an old post, but... it takes you 30 seconds to get ready for action? Have you been to the doctor to talk about your low libido and lack of sex drive
johnosakwe On April 10, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#55New Post! Feb 20, 2012 @ 23:39:29
@Eowyn Said

looool you may not feel like doing it sometimes but a guy always will but yh it is a foundation of a relationship if your talking about intimacy other than making out
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#56New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 00:14:01
@bob_the_fisherman Said

I know this is an old post, but... it takes you 30 seconds to get ready for action? Have you been to the doctor to talk about your low libido and lack of sex drive

Nothing wrong with mine Bob,it's still active Now,back to that lesbian web site
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#57New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 00:36:49
you should try being a women in her 30's your sex drive goes through the roof, i used to have to trick my hubby lol, "oh god come here," hed run in the little loo thinking there was something wrong, and i'd lock the door it has to mean something to me, know that person, one nighters dont do it for me, unless its gerard butler, i think its all down to the individual x
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#58New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 03:53:40
SEX+LOVE
EoWyN On April 01, 2015
Lucky Me!

Deleted

Under your bed,
#59New Post! Feb 21, 2012 @ 03:57:08
=you got that b**** forever haha
Komentenmelodie On May 25, 2018

#60New Post! Jan 31, 2018 @ 03:41:44
Sex should be a deeper expression of how u feel towards t your partner & not just a notch on the bedpost!!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs