Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
what to do.
December 23, 2017 @ 12:39:07 am

Disciple: Tell me what to do.

Master: Do not do anything

Disciple: Tell me what to believe.

Master: Do not believe anything.

Disciple: The priest said that if I do not believe as he believes will be doomed.

Master: Nonsense

Disciple: The priest said that if I do not believe as he believes will be doomed.

Quote | Reply

chaski

Stalker

New Post! December 25, 2017 @ 01:41:29 am
Disciple: What if the priest is right and I end up burning in hell for all eternity?

Master: Oh for Christ Sake!!!!

Disciple:

Master: I was being sarcastic.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 25, 2017 @ 02:58:53 am
@Erimitus Said

I been thinking about for awhile.

is jesus talking to god, it would make sense. I assume first part of this dialog about the master (god) and the disciple (jesus).

jesus is praying to god on the cross. jesus think he failed god, he didn't convinced people about god. god told jesus, he didn't failed him. he did spread about him, people in him thought his son, jesus.

jesus: The priest said that if I do not believe as he believes will be doomed.

the priest (peter) is I don't believe in your father, jesus, then mankind is doomed. I will spread the word of your father, after you die, jesus. and mankind will not be doomed.

Erimitus

New Post! December 25, 2017 @ 04:24:19 am
@twilitezone911 Said

I been thinking about for awhile.

is jesus talking to god, it would make sense. I assume first part of this dialog about the master (god) and the disciple (jesus).

jesus is praying to god on the cross. jesus think he failed god, he didn't convinced people about god. god told jesus, he didn't failed him. he did spread about him, people in him thought his son, jesus.

jesus: The priest said that if I do not believe as he believes will be doomed.

the priest (peter) is I don't believe in your father, jesus, then mankind is doomed. I will spread the word of your father, after you die, jesus. and mankind will not be doomed.

I always enjoy your interpretations.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 25, 2017 @ 05:23:11 am
@Erimitus Said

I always enjoy your interpretations.

thanks for the compliments.

I think easier to understand you more. I probably more wise than I think I am. over years, I learn to look " the big picture " first. then, I start break down with the small pictures of the situation.

for example, I image that jesus on the cross praying to god. then, see peter and his followers beside him.

this way, I come with some storyline, that I can follow. some interpretations are soo complicate to follow.

if you think the way, I think. you wouldn't have any problems.

Quote | Reply