Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Hanna

Hanna who?

Hanna partridge in a pear tree.

Quote | Reply

twilitezone911

New Post! December 21, 2017 @ 12:13:27 am
buster, when last time, you see a partridge. it is a bird, or Shirley jones singing in a band with herchildren in their own tv show in 60's?

I would know a partridge, goose that was geese, does she have a sister? have seen a pear tree before? haven 't seen one?

did you see your mother kissing santa? ( twilite, I don't care stella's mother dated rudolph, blink, doopy, sleepy, and the keystone cops in Brooklyn. )if my mom kiss santa, that bastard, better be jewish!

you know that 12 days of Christmas. never explain what happen the partridge in a pear tree.

I tell you what happen to it?

my great, great, great, great, great grandfather shot the bastard and eat and has gas for four days afterward.

Justpassing

New Post! December 22, 2017 @ 11:30:45 am
@twilitezone911 Said

have seen a pear tree before? haven 't seen one?

Probably one of the oldest fruits around.

Could easily have been in the garden of Eden for all we know.

Justpassing

New Post! December 22, 2017 @ 11:31:43 am
@Erimitus Said

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Hanna

Hanna who?

Hanna partridge in a pear tree.

Good one.I like it.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 22, 2017 @ 03:51:02 pm
@Justpassing Said

Probably one of the oldest fruits around.

Could easily have been in the garden of Eden for all we know.

the op is the gardener of the garden of eden, and he look like been there for a L-O-N-G time! the op know as all, he is a legend somewhere, he doesn't where, either.

Justpassing

New Post! December 23, 2017 @ 01:10:10 am
@twilitezone911 Said

the op is the gardener of the garden of eden, and he look like been there for a L-O-N-G time! the op know as all, he is a legend somewhere, he doesn't where, either.

Well then the gardner should know.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 23, 2017 @ 02:14:01 am
@Justpassing Said

Well then the gardner should know.

( twilite, you are right again. the op is not the gardener. the op what farmers use from cows, and horse, not horse sense fertilizing the garden.

twilite, was kidding to the op about that, stella think you are , hot stuff, the op. twilite, tell stella, put on her glasses on. nasa, they need those glasses back, they need back to shoot the next telescope into space. stella's eyes are bad, they have perfect strength for new lenses that she has for new skylab's telescope. )

Quote | Reply