Vancouver, Canada

My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

New Post! December 15, 2017 @ 07:34:05 pm
THere is a prospective opportunity for me to move elsewhere later in a month but not settle yet. But if so, I may have to cancel my Friday routine or doing it less often for there is 3 zones bus if I move futher yet from Richmond. But we renters on Government rental allowances are forever vulnerable for we cannot afford most of the rentals. Only those who may come with a criteria, short term or hidden criteria - you have to close a blind eye to have your credit stolen... I met someone online who said he have a place to rent to me in his apartment. I told him very strictly that I am a church person, and nothing too intimate unless there is a marriage. But to be honest, I prefer someone can take me out of Canada as soon as possible rather than wasting my time here for phones with my SIN card registered, always got some incoming reception problem. I need my life back. Besides I have to take my chances with a stranger. I would prefer someone who read me and I know for a long time, who know me and I know them- know they are of good origin and family take me elsewhere and offer me a chance. The few hundred dollars government allowances cannot compensate the chances in life that I am denied of because of a bad phone or email communication. I need a radio frequency ( rf) blocker on when I change passwords to my email, to keep me safe from the remote rf acting accupuncture doll, and a way out of Canada, because I no longer feel safe being here. Those who ask for money can lip talk to your how much you have in your bank, police only do cases if they can chip read ahead of time, and only pertaining to certain criterias..doctors can easily rip you off your rights to choose your treatment, and signatures are not difficult to forge by those who came here to steal our credits...And there has not been any stoppage to these kind of treatment for the past 12 years and I certainly have it up to my throat.

Tak

New Post! December 15, 2017 @ 08:15:29 pm
THe place where I may go is 1806-1235 quayside dr New Westmin.
I have to record this for later reference.
THe plc looks too nice to be true but the number sounds a meaning if in Cantonese...which is characteristics of Wongs tricks to use numbers to curse people.( if related to similar intonation in Cantonese pronounciation )
The other Wong's trick is do things that make you depress and feel futile. They read big brother chip to know what can do this, and keep on sending people to that to you.

They help Li family to make money and Li family loan money to some pharmaceutical companies making antidepressants and fears these companies cannot repay them if there isn't enough sales...
But once the motive spells out, the trick will not work.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 16, 2017 @ 07:53:41 pm
The beautiful place at New Westminister doesnt work out. I am still searching for a place to rent. There was a kind woman who took me to her place to have a look, but she is incoherent in her speech and I figure out her signature without the presence of a doctor will not work so we did not do the shelter application form to claim rent from the government. I am still searching place to rent. (If anyone is interested to get a good renter but less rent, please come find me. For those who are reading my chip. ). Else I am at 612Main street Vancovuer China Town, Keefer and Main Tuesday-Thursday 2-4pm. inside to go online as long as I am still renting in the area. My letter to the Vatican asking the pope to restore my papa's soul if broken has not arrived yet, it has been a month. Tracking shows it has arrived in Italy. ( I have to take the claim as true just in case so I have to do something. These Chinese Mau Shan witchcraft people surogated for Li used that to blackmail my mom and others to do their ways.)

For some singletons it is better to find people to watch the place with you, get a good renter. Those who want rent and not to make you sell your place. The phone often can assign who can rent from you... if they target on you, you only receive calls from someone they 'assign'. Take an extra step, when you are hiring, or when you are seeking renters.

One merit about the gentleman who was supposed to offer me a place at Westminister and it doesnot work out, is when I talked to him about big brother chip, he understands and know what it is.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 16, 2017 @ 08:16:48 pm
I am at the big downtown library, a rare find since I have to take the bus outside my routine. My budget is to take bus once a week but this month I am in deficit anyways, sometimes I am in surplus. Xmas season, I spent over 50 bucks on postage alone.

How can anyone make a budget within 800 bucks all in in Vancovuer, with rent included? Unless rent is low, else you dont even have money for groceries. A butter is 5 bucks a piece.

Quest - low budget supermarket store is here, but the shelves are always empty and not many necessities to sell there. Shelteres are in the areas with food to eat, but my body shivers at night and do not know what they put in there that my body does not take it so well. So I have to make my own meals.

I am renting with over 400 per month, a place I can simply call a roof and a broken pantry. I cannot even put a proper bed inside.

I only return home when it is time to put out the bed or time for cooking dinner ( after 7pm) ....

There are places for $375 a month which I am looking for, not from BC housing for I am not a drug addict. They rent to people with problems, like addict, on disability, broken families, etc. Unemployed sound minded people are not included.

There used to be more postings at craigslist on this pricing. But seems like the lot/postings move to Toronto/ Ontario recently.

Hope the Government can issue all of those on assistance a letter asking them if they want the housing they are in built.

And submitted in person to the Ministry of Social Developement and Innovation. For many of us are having problems in communications else alot of so call funded non profits (to help find jobs), will not include phone message box services. But when people are big brothered chip read, no passwords are unknown so unless the mail box do not come with a password and expire or cleared by a time frame, else before people retrieve the message, the messages could be erased already by those who are reading the voice mail box holder.

So a funded feature but not working as planned again.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 17, 2017 @ 09:56:28 pm
Went to church this morning, have not been at church for some time. After confession, I can have my holy communion. Something I have not done in years. I have not lived close by a church and I am not driving, but I pray every night when I have my dinner. I wish they can do something about my father's soul and help me move out of Canada.

But seems like they cannot help me move out of Canada.

I am abit upset but hope there are people or organisation that can help me. I have no true incoming calls before I cancelled the phoneline, that has been years. I returned call and the person always said they never called me. So Telus was using other lines to fake the incoming. Emails passwords are not exclusive since people are reading my big brother /666chip and they can erase my emails before I log in.

Down the years relatives and friends who change their contact cannot notify me, and I lost my them. Offices cannot notify me for interview and expenses are incurring every day. Worse there has been trespass and breaks to make you replace endlessly. Police doesnt do anything here as it is never anything that gives them fame, and they got nothing to know who did it so they always close case after they came to entertain you. My little toes are swollen and they hurt when I walk and walking is a part of life as I have a budget for bus.

Which I never had to if I have a job. I cannot return to HK as last time, no relatives showed up even though they could read my chip and know I arrived. Else I could have been able to stay there much longer and be able to find a job. Meanwhile the system here make you hate Canada as alot of those who are able to read my chip do something always to make you angry. Immigrants are worse than refugees and best is to buy a fake identity to stay in Canada, steal from everyone that you can chip read, and get your butt out of here after 10 years and ship the money home...

Tak - i m in the big library downtown vancouver. I rented a broken pantry for more than 400 a month and have to clean and clean every day to make it free of grey dye powder, glue powder, and sand on the floor...

backdoor

New Post! December 20, 2017 @ 12:27:35 am
I am in a low mood as I am still stuck being soft detent. Chip contact is letting down again. Someone can use another persons' voice to speak or those who are closer to me by location can bug in and change what the other person says from afar. They bug in the middle, and change the contents of the chip transmission. I do not have to shoeshine anyone or anything if whatever never benefit or feed me.. This Friday is bad weather ( Freezing) and I am thinking if I will do the routine. There are some people where I live raise their voice or tune up the hifi when chip transmission comes through. I am seeking to move elsewhere. They can do the big brother chip contact and prevent anyone else doing it, and this is gross. Who I connect with via whatever means is none of anyone else's business. I do chip talk with voice so that the receipant from afar need not wear headphones to hear me. I am not an agent, but it doesnt mean me and my folks cannot use the big brother chip to contact.

I am giving out papers ( not asking for money) but for:

1. Seeking room rental 375-410+ a month on Government rental assistance can do half room or even a sofa.

2. Seeking a chance to leave Canada. if you know anyone hiring, or seeking a mate elsewhere that OK to speak English. It is time for me to find a companion. Age is not an issue but mindset is. I need some nice people with intellect to be with. Not some selfish people who think dragging down with them and playing soft detent then you must yield to take one of them someday.

3. I have not incoming calls for years. Emails passwords are never private as people read my big brother chip can erase emails before I log in. IN other words, how can office hire me?

If you have an office job and interest to help me, please come to 612Main Street to interview me. Tues-Thurs 2-4pm I am there with a green recycle box cart and black cloth bag. THere are things I cannot keep at home if I want them in good condition to be used anytime. Please pardon my appearance.

Anyone interested, please find me at 612Main Street Vancouver Tues-THurs 2-4pm. Keefer and Main Street.

Or after 7pm Top Floor, Rm33 at East Georgia Street Vancouver. Use back staircase facing the backside of Kent's Kitchen ( Koon Kay) at Keefer Street and Main Street Vancovuer. Enter the alley at Gain Wah noodles turn left you see an old brick building with no parking sign.

Front door, there is no door bell. I am always renting by accident or what at places that do not have a valid doorbell.

Nor places which I have my own mail box.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! December 20, 2017 @ 10:39:47 pm
Have been in luck today, find a budget place for the new year. Hopefully free of drama and politics. I need my peace no matter how much I pay. And please do not use me as a protocol as to see how to make renters find a lawyer to sue whoever and for whatever reason. Please do not make me move when there is GST credit refund, we all need that little bit for replacement of stuffs during the year. I am still seeking a chance to find a new life in another country. Today I was told to go to an office on Keefer for a job but that mall had a fire alarm. ( False one - people walk back in after they switch the ringing off.) And the person gone on holidays already.

Well it is Christmas time and I wish more happy things happen to every one. Make the place a happy one by making good stuffs happen to people and not making everyone sad and depress in order to make money on antidepressants.

Happy good world still can make alot of money. You dont have to turn the world upside down in order to make money.

Make every one afford something nice.. say something big pack for over 20 dollars can break into smaller packages of $5 each. McDonalds can make money even with a dollar a cup of coffee, it is the volume of sales that count. Not how much you can sell it for. Of course we are looking at a positive profit margin. We got pricing for over 10 dollars for a bowl/ dish of noodles, that is pretty expensive. In Hong Kong where the store rent is much more expensive, they can sell the same type of foods for much less. They sell a breakfast set of ham and double eggs, ham soup elbows, toast and coffee for under 30HKD that is 3 dollars Cdn and they still make a profit..

Wish everyone have a happy Xmas season. And may God carry us through hard times.

Wish mom and dad are okay in body and spirit somewhere. Wish we can be together again.

Tak

New Post! December 22, 2017 @ 08:04:45 pm
AVIA 3 Road Richmond closes at 1pm today, I used to be there 2-3pm after I go to Yaohan for food. But the 2-3pm session there has been cancelled. so I am only there before 12noon mostly. I do not work there, they offer a personal drive there in the computer room where I can store my files.

I am moving out of East Georgia street to Hastings and Main.

For a less expensive place that fits my budget.

Wish me luck and there is no harrassments/ politics there.

Finding a chance to get out of Canada. I have safety and privacy issues there.. shall explain to you in person.

Life appreciation for those who can help.

Thank you.

Please find me at 612Main street Vancouver. ( Main and Keefer Street) Tues-Thurs 2-4pm inside the UBC Learning Centre, I am known as Tak over there. I do not work there.

I just go there online. Wear a rf blocker for better safety if you come into the neighborhood even though there is area blocker. Just in case people got scanners in their pockets.

TAk

New Post! December 22, 2017 @ 08:05:56 pm
IF you think not homeless is already good, then what standard do you go by. Can you live the way like I do?

Please come find me to help.
Get me out of Canada.

Regards,
Tak

New Post! December 29, 2017 @ 07:48:15 pm
I move to vancouver. I move to 237hasting street East. V6A 1P2. Jan1/2018 if you want to mail me. I do not use a phone now. Thank God and some good kind WahKius that I can find a rental in Winter..... Hope this rental is long enough. This is very tiring that every year i have to move around sometimes more than once. I am seeking the chance to leave canada and start a new page in other English speaking countries. England is where my papa is born. But I need help in getting a free board and a soft landing. I need time to find out his birth registration. The UBC centre where I hang out, the server does not display the township of singing at all when i do a search unlike a month ago....

If you dont have a job for me, do not detain me and let someone use my identity and work there. This is cruelty. Soft detent cost me my career and kin, emails can be erased before I log in since Big brother chip read can expose passwords. I have not received interview invitations ( phone and emails ) for a long time.

And if kin have moved, they cannot notify me and I lost them also.. hopefully no one takes my mail. Since every place I rent we use a common mail box and always there is no door bell at the main entrance... So I have to make a routine at a public venue like Yaohan on Friday 1pm Foodcourt when weather permits or UBC learning centre at Keefer and Main Street Vancouver Tue-Thurs 2-4pm in order to be reached.

I am still with a green recycle box cart and a black cloth bag. For there is abunch of stinky people who feed on second hand goods money, always target on singleton woman's clothing and stuffs and things cannot be left at home.

I heard from an acquaintance earlier that '' making people homeless in Canada is a big business''. I agree and people can used the financially reduced to claim funding and jobs from the governmenet lateron. Or if these fly out, there is also airline travel business, and new vacancies for new fishes to swim into the net...

I wish the Ministry of Social Development office can mail everyone on rental allowances application forms if any newly built housings that are available. Trudeau said there will be a building project but if this is accessible for everyone?

I wish I can start out outside Canada. I have a safety issue here, my DNA is sought after because I am the blood line of clairvoyance since my mother was documented by Japanese to have such talent. Here the doctors can easily exclude anyone from the rights of saying no to surgery in Vancouver.....
I need to be at a place where people's rights are respected and observed

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 02, 2018 @ 11:49:53 pm
I moved my stuffs to the new place on the 31st noon, and cleaning the place after dinner and slept there after midnight.

Rentals laws are abit on the landlord side usually.

They can make up alot of excuse to favor their manipulation.

It is good to have someone living with you, but landlords always favors singletons to rent to. If you cannot give a full months' notice, they may hold up some deposit. Who can actually hold a budget place for you for a month? NO one.

So a month's notice to the landlord is not too possible.

And in other words, we cannot get back our deposits. While landlord can make up alot of allegations to kick you out anytime or give you 10 days notice... ( Especially they can '' let'' some other renters to do defamation or allegations to make you fall into a certain category which landlord dont have to give one month's notice.) Hiring a lawyer for a budget rental? Not worth it. You have to 'wait for an appointment.' Might as well use the time to go and find another place instead. Thanks to some good and kind hearted people that I can find a place in winter. Even of better condition and price than my previous one. But again, I don't know how long it lasts.

Every place got some '' agent trained'' co renters, who tend to discriminate those who are not their kind. They seem to be able to '' read the landlord'' and manipulate them.

Those who are not their kind or clan are pushed to move out.

Let 's see how long I can stay in this rental this time.

I always got rent to pay for the government is paying it.

My phone had no incoming calls, this is soft detent and cruelty. How can offices and kin contact me? If anyone knows who / which organistion can help, please come find me.

I am at 612Main Street Vancouver ( Keefer and Main St) Chinatown UBC learning centre hanging out Tues-Thurs 2-4pm. I try to set this a routine so people can find me. Where I live now, again no door bell. Mail to me at 237 Hasting Street East. Vancouver BC V6A 1P2. Again this is a group mail box again. haha hope no one takes away my mail.

I am seeking chances to leave Canada. For there is a safety issue if I stay here not just cruelty in soft detent.. I do not use a phone now.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 03, 2018 @ 11:34:17 pm
Tuesday to Thursday 2-4pm I am at UBC learning centre, Keefer and Main Street intersection. 612Main Street Vancouver. I am there to go online, to be seen and to be reached/contacted.

I am not into organs transplant, they should do cloning to grow a spare set of organs for everyone. Or use plastic ones so that there is '' no rejection''. You be pretty pissed that you turn into another form of '' long term sickie'' even after the transplant. The traditional hospital only do traditional same old same old... for legal simplications to protect their status quo rather than working the best for the patients.
The doctors even go far enough to rip off patients rights to achieve their goals.
Communist way of doing things here....
The organs we cast away are to be reused without our consent or what?

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 04, 2018 @ 10:01:06 pm
I am tired should I go to Friday routine tomorrow? Just took the booties to fix. Hope I can wear them tomorrow.

The system make the poor poorer, and sicker. The rich can afford dry clean to make their clothes warm again. The poor have to stand glue and coolant on their clothes to give a stiff back or running nose all the time. Trespass and pollute include making your taps dirty, and making your clothes cold and unwearable or slashing the sides of your shoes.... to make you spend. When there is glue and shix from the tap, they can frame the renter dirty and unkempt. When there is paint/glue and coolant from the tap, they can make people having bad bones and pneumonia, as the coldness always stick to the skin.

The rich people can spend to wash their taps all the time, but not the poor. Cheap rentals barely wash the taps for the owners need to break even or make a profit. Washing taps and pipes costs a fortune. All these manipulation is to make poor renters move around. Moving around costs money. All is money here.

Wonder if the taps at the shelters are better.... as I hear quite some go there for baths....

Please see if anyone gets in from the window as there is a string tied to the pipes outside could be used as a footing to reach my window. Cheap rentals are hard to come by. Hope I can keep my complexion and my stuffs at this new rental.

Tak

New Post! January 05, 2018 @ 07:33:00 pm
Cloudy with small rain, not too cold with 6 degrees. Please note I rarely go back to AVIA 3 road Richmond. after lunch hour now. I used to be there 2-3pm also, I do not work there. I am there because they let me store my files in their server. Tom Lee is right downstairs, and I normally go there to explore the new makes and piano books. Hopefully if they are hiring they can hire me there. Yes I am seeking to leave the country but before that can be done I still need a job, a place to live and to get around and to be connected. I am renting still in the downtown Eastside area with a thin budget. I do not use a phone. As my website said, I do not know if I can really call the person I intend to, and if they can actually call me. For technology nowadays can enable someone use another person's voice to speak. And recording all the voices that appear with a certain phoneline is not a difficult job. I often have to verify in person if someone really said something on the phone. My God mother in Richmond BC's mobile often was picked up by some China chicks speaking with Mandarin accent. I ran into a look alike but looking 20yrs younger cousin in Richmond speaking to me with my cousin's voice.

But she is not my cousin. My cousin did not rejuvenile.

Is there a conspiracy which people gone under knife to become another person so to '' take over'' this person's property in another country? My relatives and Godmom all got properties..

Slap them on the face to see if the skin will go '' krinkled'' for if there is a cloth structure underneath the skin acting as bone support, the cloth with be displaced by a hard blow. Better is to get an xray / CTscan. of the face and throat to see if there is any insertion there...

Anyone who know Fung Kwok King Victor ( ex chairman of HK Airport Authority) please tell him, his niece still have not got the trust papers. Someone chip reading both him and her niece using the niece 's response to answer him, This is her niece's '' replica''. There is someone who also looking like Lun Yeetak but looking 20 year younger, stealing her chances and aid from the warjacks and those who chip read her niece ever since she was a kid. The replicas chip read to steal. And could be targetted to steal the payout on the legal agreement made by Lun Chun YIn with Li Kar Shing in the 1960-70s.

And her niece is still searching for her parents. There is a resurrection clause penciled in with the original agreement.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! January 05, 2018 @ 11:55:14 pm
Back to china town from Richmond. Now can catch some computer time at UBC learning centre until its close at 415pm computer shut down time. It is raining cats and dogs...

Often think how we can catch some rain to bath instead of using the taps at home.....but this is winter.

Hopefully not as much wall powder inside my room when I clean up tonight. I am usually home after 7pm. But will be earlier if there is nothing else to do for the day.

Anyways have a nice weekend. I did not do grocery much on Fridays as I often go out to eat. I am sick and tired of hauling water home to cook. I need a break.

Rescue me out of Canada, take me home give me home.

I have a safety issue here that I prefer residing elsewhere.

Tak

355pm Vancouver Canada time.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...592 593 594 595 596 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply