The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Relationships

I'm 37 and never had a girlfriend. Please help with advice.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
shadowen On March 22, 2024

Bunyip Bend, Australia
#91New Post! Nov 11, 2017 @ 13:46:54
Thank you Kylie!
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#92New Post! Nov 11, 2017 @ 14:10:35
@MangoMan Said

Hello everyone, I need your help.
I am 37 year old and never had a girlfriend. Apart from one brief fling when I was 24 years old, I have never even kissed a woman for over 12 years. I am very depressed about it. This one fact alone is ruining all other areas of my life. Are there many guys like me on this website?

Until I was about 33, I was a reclusive. But in the last 2 years, I have been pushing myself out to meet women. Using books about picking up women, I am getting myself to approach women random in every day places. But even here, I do get nervous before initiating a chat with a girl at a train station or in a supermarket.

I live in London, England. Women are everywhere. Yet, I feel so lonely. What can I do to change my situation? Also, ladies, can you tell if a guy hasn?t been with a woman for a long time? Do you have a 6th sense for detecting men like me?

What will you do in my situation? I feel like a freak because I never had a girlfriend. There is nothing physically wrong with me. Women have said that I have a great smile. And I am happy with a body that is almost as good as Enrique?s ! I used to be very shy. But I have overcome that. Sometimes, I wonder if it is the colour of my skin. My skin is very dark. I am originally from South-East Asia. I look a bit like a dark-skinned, shaven-headed Tom Cruise! But I?m not having success with women of any races. I have been rejected by white, black and Asian girls.

This forum is a last resort to me. Please help. I?d love to hear from anyone who had a similar experience to mine. How can a man cope? Not having had a girlfriend and being 37 is really crippling me.

My sweet inflatable you

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#93New Post! Nov 11, 2017 @ 16:00:55
@Erimitus Said

My sweet inflatable you

Those don't work so well with certain accessories.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#94New Post! Dec 11, 2017 @ 14:08:16
@Justpassing Said

Romper room? Preschoolers? The magic Mirror?

I agree... put it away. Leave it alone even.

Well, at the time, many moons ago, their bodies were aged 16 - 24 but emotionally they all were about age 4.

, New Zealand
#95New Post! Dec 11, 2017 @ 14:17:28
In business class we learned about some philospher/psychiatrist who was noted for creating a list of 7-10 necessities that people needed for a healthy life and companionship was one of them

But the key word is 'companionship' so I think once you're past that stage where sex and image no longer matter you'll be more focused on what's truly important and propsects will start standing out in the crowd.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#96New Post! Dec 11, 2017 @ 18:45:21
@Electric_Banana Said

In business class we learned about some philospher/psychiatrist who was noted for creating a list of 7-10 necessities that people needed for a healthy life and companionship was one of them

But the key word is 'companionship' so I think once you're past that stage where sex and image no longer matter you'll be more focused on what's truly important and propsects will start standing out in the crowd.

I believe it's okay to not have an actual girlfriend. At the age of 37 your hormones will take a dive. At least the loneliness you feel won't be as frustrating.

I had a chance to review a television program which showcased the most severe criminals often kept in isolation for extended periods. I thought I heard the inmates say that being in isolation is maddening. They might be right.

But it's really all about perspective. Madness happens for all kinds of reason to include to possibility of gaining just the right girlfriend.

The goal here, really is all about "what happens next." For me, that means attending the new Star Wars movie this weekend and finding a way to avoid the wrath of my spouse.

, New Zealand
#97New Post! Dec 11, 2017 @ 21:47:28
@GAKingKong Said

I had a chance to review a television program which showcased the most severe criminals often kept in isolation for extended periods. I thought I heard the inmates say that being in isolation is maddening.

Cabin Fever
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs