My Stats

Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
Harassment
December 05, 2017 @ 04:02:09 pm

It seems like the accusation is taken as proof of guilt.

It seems to me that a women who has sex and takes money afterword has lost her Amateur standing.

Anyway one of the lady elves has accursed Santa of harassment and it looks like there may be no Christmas this year.

Quote | Reply

mrmhead

New Post! December 05, 2017 @ 04:55:36 pm
I say let the children decide!

Let them decide if they want to let an accused (but not convicted) elf-molester in their house.

After all, what is more important here - toys or morality?

Erimitus

New Post! December 05, 2017 @ 06:24:34 pm
@mrmhead Said

I say let the children decide!

Let them decide if they want to let an accused (but not convicted) elf-molester in their house.

After all, what is more important here - toys or morality?

YEAH!

MisterX

New Post! December 05, 2017 @ 07:17:36 pm
@Erimitus Said

1.It seems like the accusation is taken as proof of guilt.

2.It seems to me that a women who has sex and takes money afterword has lost her Amateur standing.

3.Anyway one of the lady elves has accursed Santa of harassment and it looks like there may be no Christmas this year.

1. And it's a method that can't fail to crucify-- the guilty and the innocent.
2. Yeah, that makes her a pro.
3. The lady elf can take a hike! There will be a Christmas, I am certain of it, at least there have been so far.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 05, 2017 @ 09:20:47 pm
rudolph the red nose reindeer was almost charge sex harassment by mrs. santa once.

she was smiling for so much for a week, because rudolph with his nose shine soo bright, where santa never could reach.

for a week, santa never caught on. every christmas eve, since the little booty call from rudolph, mrs. santa , after they leave for christmas run.

mrs. santa get on her coat goes outside to the north pole's lighthouse. she climb the stairs, where the spotlight is. she replace the regular light, with red spotlight light bulb.

she shine the red light that you see in the sky, if you are near the north pole, or russia, or sarah palin's backyard.

mrs. santa want her lover to come back in one piece, also, santa, too.

Erimitus

New Post! December 05, 2017 @ 09:49:47 pm
@twilitezone911 Said

rudolph the red nose reindeer was almost charge sex harassment by mrs. santa once.

she was smiling for so much for a week, because rudolph with his nose shine soo bright, where santa never could reach.

for a week, santa never caught on. every christmas eve, since the little booty call from rudolph, mrs. santa , after they leave for christmas run.

mrs. santa get on her coat goes outside to the north pole's lighthouse. she climb the stairs, where the spotlight is. she replace the regular light, with red spotlight light bulb.

she shine the red light that you see in the sky, if you are near the north pole, or russia, or sarah palin's backyard.

mrs. santa want her lover to come back in one piece, also, santa, too.

Chuckle

They say that Sarah Palin can see Santa's house from her home in Alaska

Erimitus

New Post! December 08, 2017 @ 03:30:55 am
Not only are accusations considered proof of guilt. Even anonymous accusations.

Policeman: You are under arrest..

Erimitus: why?

Policeman: you have been accused of a crime.

Erimitus: who accused me.

Policeman: an anonymous accuser.

Erimitus: what am I accused of doing.

Policeman: That is not clear.

Erimitus: well I want a lawyer

Policeman: no need for a lawyer the accusation is proof of guilt. Now put your head the the noose and Stop complaining.

twilitezone911

New Post! December 08, 2017 @ 03:48:19 am
@Erimitus Said

Not only are accusations considered proof of guilt. Even anonymous accusations.

Policeman: You are under arrest..

Erimitus: why?

Policeman: you have been accused of a crime.

Erimitus: who accused me.

Policeman: an anonymous accuser.

Erimitus: what am I accused of doing.

Policeman: That is not clear.

Erimitus: well I want a lawyer

Policeman: no need for a lawyer the accusation is proof of guilt. Now put your head the the noose and Stop complaining.

you said, " put your head around your neck. " the first thing, i thought who was accusing him.

was his horse.

Quote | Reply