My Stats

Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal
Hmmm
November 22, 2017 @ 04:23:56 pm
We may be going about this backwards. Is there any woman who has not been harassed?

Quote | Reply

a777pilot

New Post! November 22, 2017 @ 04:52:10 pm
What about those women that "sleep" their way to the top? Isn't that the very same thing?

chaski

Stalker

New Post! November 22, 2017 @ 07:42:50 pm
@Erimitus Said
We may be going about this backwards. Is there any woman who has not been harassed?

I think it a fair chance the many women have actually been harassed...maybe even "most women"....though doubtfully "all" of them.

@a777pilot Said

What about those women that "sleep" their way to the top? Isn't that the very same thing?

Looking at the demographics of the people at the "top", mathematically, this isn't that big of a problem in our society.... though I am sure there are men who "slept their way to the top" as well.

mrmhead

New Post! November 22, 2017 @ 08:51:19 pm
@Erimitus Said

It would depend on their level of tolerance as to whether they were "harassed" or not.

Why do women have small feet?
So they can stand closer to the sink to do dishes.

Now, some women who read that will feel like they have been harassed, and I have lessened my chances of a successful run for public office.

Erimitus

New Post! November 23, 2017 @ 12:10:18 am
Harassment is persistent unwanted entreaties.

Unwanted inappropriate touching is sexual assault.

There are very few women who have not been harassed in some way and most, at some time or other, have been touched in an inappropriate way.

It is not just those at the top of the hierarchy who harass.

Proposition: People in power tend to be in power because they are not very nice. Nice people finish last.

Niceness is relative.

Compared to that President Trump Machiavelli was nice.

If you have ever made persistent entreaties you are normal maybe, but not very nice by current standards of conduct. Really, she is just playing hard to get with that restraining order.

Let ye how have not harassed cast the first stone.

Quote | Reply