Antarctica
PLS: ? 21.76

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

Post digestive nuggets
TFS Journal

Erimitus

New Post! November 16, 2017 @ 02:27:29 pm
@Eaglebauer Said

Having been raised by two people who worked directly for two presidents in the white house (Johnson and Nixon), people probably would not be surprised to hear the things I have heard about how presidents act off camera.

I'd wager it's been a long time since we've had any president who didn't have some kind of sexual skeleton in his closet due to his power.

Now let the jokes about sexual skeletons fly....

It may be that powerful people have a powerful sex drives as a common trait.

I kind of think of that nice President Nixon as being completely faithful to his wife.

Erimitus

New Post! November 16, 2017 @ 02:28:32 pm
@mrmhead Said

Do both parties need to be alive to be considered harassment?

Though I can't tell from the facial expression if it is joy or distress ...?

So that's where the term Boner came from....

Leon

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 01:18:33 am
CNN

twilitezone911

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 01:58:33 am
the term " boner " from " yogi bear ". I was shock to hear, it from a bear.

one day in the forest in Yellowstone park. yogi and boo boo saw a huge tree stub, where a huge tree.

yogi got excite by this, and said to boo boo, " I got myself a huge hangie for that tree stub! "

b*** saw yogi's hangie ,it almost knock him him over, when yogi turn toward him,and told him about the tree stub.

then boo boo said looking at his Johnson, and boo boo said, " I don't what a hangie is, yogi, old boy, but you do have a damn big boner there! "

Erimitus

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 02:34:53 am
@twilitezone911 Said

the term " boner " from " yogi bear ". I was shock to hear, it from a bear.

one day in the forest in Yellowstone park. yogi and boo boo saw a huge tree stub, where a huge tree.

yogi got excite by this, and said to boo boo, " I got myself a huge hangie for that tree stub! "

b*** saw yogi's hangie ,it almost knock him him over, when yogi turn toward him,and told him about the tree stub.

then boo boo said looking at his Johnson, and boo boo said, " I don't what a hangie is, yogi, old boy, but you do have a damn big boner there! "

Groan!

twilitezone911

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 03:07:10 am
@Erimitus Said

Groan!

what the tree stub said.

mrmhead

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 02:43:57 pm
@Leon Said

CNN

All the accusers of (R) Roy Moore and (R) Donald Trump are liars.

But look at one picture of (D) Al Franken when he was a comedian and .. OMG!! He should be drawn and quartered for his immorality!!

So it is Tweeted, and So it shall be!!

gakINGKONG

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 03:25:23 pm
Clinton probably should have resigned for what he did but Al Franken really needs a break here.

Erimitus

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 03:38:17 pm
@GAKingKong Said

Clinton probably should have resigned for what he did but Al Franken really needs a break here.

I am not sure what the complaint against Al is but the picture I saw sure looks like he was joking not attacking. The man is a comedian.

mrmhead

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 03:41:01 pm
@GAKingKong Said

Clinton resign?
Why? Because of the infidelity or because of the location of the infidelity? Or because he was caught?

From what I recall, it certainly wasn't harassment.

gakINGKONG

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 03:54:53 pm
@mrmhead Said

Clinton resign?
Why? Because of the infidelity or because of the location of the infidelity? Or because he was caught?

From what I recall, it certainly wasn't harassment.

Juanita Broaddrick

chaski

Stalker

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 04:32:32 pm
@GAKingKong Said

Juanita Broaddrick

Ms Broaddrick filed and but then recanted an affidavit saying there was no assault... so was there an assault? Which of her statements is the true one?

Considering that she didn't press charges at the time, so there was no criminal investigation contemporaneous with the events, and thus there was essentially no corroborating evidence other than her own testimony, it isn't/wasn't a reason for Bill Clinton to step down from the presidency.

I am not saying it didn't happen.

I am saying that (perhaps sadly) there wasn't enough evidence to support Ms Broaddrick's claims.

However, if we are to go with the standard of Ms Broaddrick says it happened therefore it happened, then President Trump should be held accountable for essentially confessing to assaulting women (or let's all just walk up to them and grab their pussies! )

As to Franken: He should be treated in the same manner as Harvey Weinstein & Kevin Spacey, as should Bill O'Reilly, Roy Moore and President Trump (and Bill Clinton should any real evidence surface).

At a minimum fire them and (if enough evidence is there) prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law.

mrmhead

New Post! November 18, 2017 @ 02:05:19 am
Ivanka say's:

There's a special place in hell for those who prey on children.
Right next to the women who didn't vote for Hillary!

chaski

Stalker

New Post! November 18, 2017 @ 04:03:29 am
Well... whatever the behavior we all know that if it is Democrats it is bad, they should resign or be fired, and probably be prosecuted.

But if it is Republicans, it is just boys being boys, girls complaining, and locker room talk.

Pages: << · 1 2 3
Quote | Reply