My Stats
British Columbia
Canada
PLS: ? 92.13

ProfileJournalFriendsPostsPics

TFS Journal

backdoor

New Post! November 07, 2017 @ 10:49:22 pm
I am hanging out at 612main Street Tues-Thurs. 2-4pm. If you want to find me. I am still hoping that someone can pick me up and rescue me out of Canada. The system here is pretty cruel to me. They do not pay to chip read to steal your business ideas, and clairvoyance. And still undermine to prevent others from resuing or giving me a better future.... The chip transmission from 1500CambieRd, Richmond, 3700 Kilby court, and 350xMatapan Cresc all work to prevent me from getting help from others who can take me away from here.

These are communist agents doing chip read and using me and my family identity cards for self use and sale.

Is there any device to prevent them from reading?

They are illegal here except the ones at M.Cres.. but I have no intention to go to Iran with them. My mom is documented by the Japanese to have clairvoyance, and Muslim Church let any related to spend church money. And some want to use our DNA to make babies to achieve the purpose.....I am Catholic.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 08, 2017 @ 11:04:49 pm
I saw someone looking like young Prince Charles today outside 612Main Street, hope he can take me to England and help me settle there..... I applied to universities in England, and some I have not heard a response. My email passwords are never secretive, as with others for encryption lies only to the user, the system admin with the spywares, always can open your email for they can easily get your passwords.

When can microsoft provide emails without passwords?

Why bother to type in passwords, the method is to open the email as fast as it arrives... before anyone else opens and deletes it. Then they save a ton of money providing support to loss passwords requests.

Any one can take me home, give me home, pick me up where I am at night use back staircase and rescue me out of there or Canada? This is soft detention keeping me unhired, and subjected to alot of manipulation and mutilation by the system that they make use of those who are poor for headcount for funding from the government. Putting alot of human resources and talents to waste...

Tak

I m home at 7pm to make dinner at 221-East Georgia Street Rm33 top floor use back staircase, I don't hoot. but waiting for someone who can help me leave town / country and resettle elsewhere...

backdoor

New Post! November 09, 2017 @ 12:26:28 am
Before someone try to label those who talk about rfid chips nuts,
please see the web is with these literature,
and only whether all the more advances ones functions are posted there.
For commercial reasons only the '' good usages'' are listed.
For breaching of people's privacies, and tracer functions
are not all listed there... for people fear they could be traced
and monitored like a dog.. in fact these chips can do these.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microchip_implant_(human)

So the government should issue each of its lawful residents
a radio frequency blockers and stop tagging new borns.

Area blocker only blocks those reading us from afar like another country, but cannot block those who are standing next to you,
or living close by.

They read what you have in the bank, your banking info, your
signature, your ID cards number to steal ( Identity) everything from you by being you.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 09, 2017 @ 10:39:21 pm
Know what, did i miss a chance to be rescued to England again? Is that someone looking Prince Charles, Camila's cousin as mention via the chiptalk? IF anyone come all the way to rescue or find me, please do please come forward to ask if I am Tak or Backdoor at theforumsite. I stood there gave a eye signal ( not flirt I am not a hooter) to one of those in the crowd standing there yesterday but nothing happened.
So I was thinking if that crowd are shooting a movie in the district as the notice is on my front door gate. I am dying to leave this place for it offers nothing for older immigrants and as people are not employed for awhile, the system try to label them to make them on disability or welfare so that they names can be forever used to get loans by the offices or some biggies selling their identity. My place there is a blocker directly downstairs as I tested it with my radio. Yesterday night so coincidentally, they seal the back staircase from 2nd floor to my floor (top floor) saying the handrail is loosen. The front door got no doorbell so this is barring anyone trying to look for us. (Please use the back staircase to reach the 2nd floor where there is a porch, then knock the door to go in the corridor where leads to the front staircase from inside and go up to the third/top floor where my room is right beside it)
I am home every night around 7pm to make dinner. Recently I feel light headedness very often. Dont know if the GP in the area taking new case or this is the effect of the remote rf function acupuncture doll that some wicked Chan lai X b****es reading my chip wanting me to be unwell, controlling my intentions to go out or stay home to rest. This is a unpublished invention not know to alot,. I need a rf blocker in my pocket to keep well. And out of the country where there is no one tampering my phoneline so that I can be hired by offices. After years of education and office work, i have to take low jobs which is hired at the spot and no need to wait for phonecalls in order to get hired, are you kidding? They obsolete people using their phone partners this way.. big brother chip reading system making email passwords vulnerable, and they can log in before I do to erase my emails. That is why it is so difficult to get job emails or calls. I also lost touch with my kins as a result. Knowing Richard Li or having a rich uncle can be a big drawback in life.... some Asian try to undermine me for uncle set up factories in Vietnam or other parts of Asia? And these cannot preempt the whole office to themselves if i occupy a seat.
Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 10, 2017 @ 09:53:32 pm
Is this a room rental or galpal rental solicit?

Room for rent $ 300 . Wi-Fi and utilities included. Its.. very peaceful and quiet. . Middle-aged male in good shape. Please be over 20. And not older than 35. Email me ..Preferred female. . . This Arrangement would not be for everyone. Keep in mind the word arrangement. If you'd like to know more

information just ask. If you agree I'll give you the room for free

OPen to their own race only... racial discrimination?

furnished room share washroom share kitchen available November 1st In Delta close to bus stop 319 easy to get sky train with in 10 min .Looking for Punjabi ( Indian girl ) or any working female who like to share same room with an other girl .For more info please Text me .Note two girls will share same room .Thanks

Finding affordable rental as a singleton in Vancouver, you need to be (sexually) open minded and pertaining to a certain race that is usually supportive to the people from same origin.

BC housing should house the normal singleton on rental assist $375 as well rather than only the '' types'' they designed to help.. Just be a landlord, and not a 'renter-sitter'...

OR the government should build public housing for all normal singletons regardless of background, what they did, no needles, yes/no jobs, yes/no pets, yes/no needles... and yes/no sex, and yes/no whatever race. People prefer housing rather than shelters, rather than the generous $375 a month IF YOU CAN FIND A PLACE TO RENT....

Tak- Oh there was a chip talk cant authentic the orgin. If the Iran Queen mother in France invites me as guest, I surely welcome. The Chan crooks in Richmond Cambie along side with that Cheng at 3700 Kilby Court (upstairs close to master bedroom the ensuite) and Abeli at Matapan Cres all got a chip reader that can use my voice to change everything I say, change and block all transmissions to me. Also they stole the stipend the queen mother gave me via them. Dont trust these accomplices, they are using my identity here for money. They are bad landlords that were handcuffed for tennancy harrassment and yet still pretend to be kind....

Maybe that Queen Mothers voice was used to make me loose the European or American ties... but this auntie was a pal of my mother. When the '' scanner'' type of chip reader was invented, mother disappeared from the chip broadcast web..

OH please I would like to be rescued out of Canada...I dont have the funds to go anywhere alone.

puzZles

New Post! November 11, 2017 @ 05:07:34 am
Oh my gad

backdoor

New Post! November 14, 2017 @ 10:16:54 pm
Crazy b**** yelling at me yesterday and demanding me to lose my cart and go to a shelter blah blah. We got human and civil rights here and wonder where she comes from. She looks like a Caucasian to me but in fact she claimed to be Indian.. Well I don't even recall her name. God dont bully me because someone wants funding in their non profits, or disability, or wants her hubby to rent a place including her own kitchen and bath, or want housing or want to earn moving money... because some biggies and warjacks are reading me including those human traffic crooks who are selling my SIN card to those b****es who wants to be '' Victoria'' so that they can go after rich guys. How long these guys will entertain these ID thieves I don't know but certainly I think these show up to sustain the price of the Identity, just like some have been using it to borrow. If the ID card cannot borrow, fewer people want it. Equifax should have put a caution on my credit account, but how come these people can still borrow with my name? I have not borrowed for over 10 years. I do not use credit cards at all after I had a dispute with some doubled transactions on the statements which were not mine. I never returned to shop at any shops after I walked out with a purchase. There is always tomorrow to shop again.
I don't know how long I can stay living in this place with such bad neighbors from downstairs, but they have no rights to evict me in Winter. They can turn on their TV/Stero loud all night long and cannot stand me tugging a cart to the kitchen or the bathroom. It is pretty clear that these are the people trespassing for they cannot ruin my stuffs to break my heart any longer when I tug that with me all the time. I guess the police should look into some local groups who are hostile to those who do not look their ethnic group and try to drive them back to their place of origin. There is no hidden doctrine to drive older immigrants back to origin to make place for the new fishes in the parliament. Some people here are making their rules (laws) to make money here.

And you don' have to be communist even when you gone poor. there is always the 649 to play here....

When can I find someone who can give me home, take me home ( treat me like family not that disgusted low rent renter) pick me up where I am at night after 7pm using back staircase, and rescue me out of there or better, Canada.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 14, 2017 @ 10:19:57 pm
My right eye ticked once last night, and hope nothing bad happens again.
I cannot have the computer to write as soon as I have any '' inspirations''.
For I am too poor to afford even a phone.
Or if I have a steady line or internet,
landlords are asking to move again.

I dont know why these landlords are renting to me, maybe someone told them to,
someone who joined in to soft detent me and making sure I cannot find jobs or getting settled, for they are selling my identity here, and cannot let real identity holder to appear or to survive..??

And those chicks of low origin are given good chance as long as they can afford buying my identity?

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 15, 2017 @ 10:02:13 pm
Delusion is false believe which cant be altered by reasoning.

Once upon a time, people thought the earth is flat and prosecuted those who claimed its round.

Believe and ideas or statements that cannot be proven false, grey area, it is never a delusion.

People may be weird, but they cannot be framed derailed if they are not the majority.

Doctors are also human, they are not Gods, and not a must they must know better in anything than others. They just major in human biology. Unfortunately, outside what university taught, they don't even know all about humans.... I told a young doctor at VGH, to finish a phD at least and jump boat to work for bio labs and quit the common hospital.

Someone was told he got months to live was given a new life of 20 yrs to watch his son grow up now by paying a bio lab around 3 million for a artificial kidney. Life or money? Hospital only ask you to wait for a donor, transplant and be on long term anti rejection drugs for the rest of your life, still cannot walk out of being a'' long term '' sickie

To a lot of those doctors this seems a 'delusion' when people talk about an artificial kidneys, resurrection, souls and the body and alternative way of curing cancer...

Be open minded, read things about other trades.

Be a good doctor, not a shoe-shiner.

Tables always turn. Remember this.

Face your conscience each night before sleep, can you see God when you wake up?

For every person there is something to offer,
even if he or she is poor, there can be something which may enlighten you.

The system is a set of rules and also their obligation to feed you in return.

If they are not feeding you, there is no need to be obedient.

If you own your own house, paid off, can cash in, in Vancouver, you can ask for a cheap resurrection/ an artificial kidney / maybe a cancer cured in 7days.

I am still waiting for someone who can give me a way to resettle in another English speaking country. Sponsorship, or marriage? And rescue me out of where I am now. I am sick an tired of the way how the continual mutilation which the bad side of the system offers to singletons here.
Can anyone pick me up where I am? Tue-Thurs 612main Street inside UBC learning centre I go online, or after 7pm, at Rm33-221E.Georgia Street Van.BC. Use back staircase at alley between Keefer and Georgia, for no door bell at frontdoor. There is a big no parking sign.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 15, 2017 @ 10:03:56 pm
Before was a email I emailed to a doctor in Vancouver.
Hope she knows what is happening in Vancouver.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 16, 2017 @ 11:26:06 pm
I wrote something about '' cloning'' but mispelled to use ''croning'' please pardon me. I am not good at spellings and the spell check does not check the logic of the sentence.

I go to UBC learning centre to go online Tues-Thurs 2-4pm at 612Main street Vancovuer. I may miss my Friday routine for other errands need to be done. IF people want to find me, please either come to UBC learning centre or go to where I live at 33-221East Georgia Street Vancouver V6A1Z6 after 7pm each night. Use back staircase for front door does not have door bell. If I move, I shall post here.

I wrote on the web for over 10 years and have acquainted some web and chip community pals. I am seeking chances to move to England or States to experience new life.

The Canada I moved to in 80s has changed so much that it doesnt carry the merits it advocated to have. Too many illegal stay agents from poorer, less developed countries chip reading the real ID holders and stealing from us Our Government cannot tell us they are tagging new borns with rfid Chips making us vulnerable to being scanned and chip read by these thieves, hence the police close a blind eye. Maybe that is why so many buy a fake ID and settle elsewhere. But I do not have the money to buy a fake ID card to live elsewhere. I am waiting for a chance to acquiaint someone who can take me home with them and or give me sponsorship. IF you are interested, please come to where I am to help me. Thank you.

By the way please verify with me in person for things that they let you hear on the chip broadcast. They can use my voice to make up things that make you desert me. I was well off and not needed help 12yrs ago, but now I do.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 17, 2017 @ 11:19:28 pm
Friday routine and Grocery day.
https://mugmug222a.wixsite.com/bettersongs2sing
Yaohan Mall one pm food court. Richmond 3road BC.
Hope to get home before dark and before it rains.

If anyone would like to tag me along to England, or US,
please come find me. I dont have a phone.
Email passwords are vulnerable under the big brother /666chip system, so I need you to come find me.
Let's talk, I need a companion and a better place to be.
I am a proper person. I am not into sex.
I have sex with my spouse only, this is a principle I wish I can keep.

Tak @11am at Avia employment 3 road Richmond.BC

Abit short tempered today, was at the curb of the side walk with my cart and there came this dressed fat a** saying I blocked the side walk.. he was picking on me, and I just yelled xhole at him. Alot of people are with carts and mine isnt the big supermarket one...just a luggage one with a green recycle box for groceries. Alot of people who gross on second hand stuffs do not like people tugging out their things, so they cannot find things to ruin when they trespass. When you throw these ruined items away, they pick them up, wash them with '' their own kind of sour powder to rid off glue and coolant at the back and the sleeves'', then go to some second hand store to supply these at afew bucks a piece. Then the second hand store will sell to us of course around 7-10 bucks a piece.

I look ugly with a cart, I understand. I dont have a car, I dont have a man, this is the only way I can safeguard and carry my stuffs. It is not only about money for replacement, it is also for peace of mind and convience. People instigating quarrels are worse than I am. I have been yielding since 96s since Mr. Li sold Icable and got his first bucket of gold, these b****es and her affiliates better shape up instead of making people to yield or try every way to disqualify others.

Tak - at 612 Main Street Van. Back early from Richmond. I used to be at BC employment AVIA 3road 2-3pm there, it is on my resume or letter to the lawyers should some want to see me. But years now, these have not appeared.

And I moved and now having some new '' hang outs''.

backdoor

New Post! November 21, 2017 @ 10:00:57 pm
It is raining and I am just as miserable as the weather. I like to be able to start a new page, as long as I am here, I am soft detented. Big brother system making soft detent easy for people reading your chip, know your passwords and you cannot be online to catch your emails all the time. I have not received any interview emails yet. Another year gone by.

I am closer to retirement age without the sum needed in my bank account. I need to go elsewhere to start working again.

Anyone can help? Especially those who used my mom's clairvoyance favor in the past... The Chan LaiNar family is still reading my chip and changing everything I said when I asked for help at night via the chip on the chest. Their device is Russian made and can change into other people's voices and preset certain words detected to change into another like changing my name into theirs I can hear it after 1 second I said what I said to beckon for help via the chip this family used my papa's name to borrow in EAst india leading to my dada's death in Dec, was there to mutilate his body got his hand for maushan voodoo for blackmailing my mom, and still have the face to read my chip for they need to know where I am to sell my GPS to those chicks who come here to use my Social Insurance card, They got people to make '' fake ID cards and passports''. They are told to be at 1300 Cambie Road Richmond where the highrise is.( 13-16 floor) They trespassed with a crystalline key and the premise was said to belong to Li, so are they accomplice for there is a legal agreement made in the 70s with Li and my papa, if not carried out, the compensation is maturing automatically in 50 years. So they need to label me, and kill my papa and my brother has to hide my mother and not telling me where she is. Told my uncle Fung Kwokon, died? recently from a Cyanide drink at the old age home ( St. Anthonys?) Seemed like people who know about the agreement disappear one by one. Those who know about this like Fung Kwok KIng Victor cannot be reached by me at present. My cousin Lam HS are with the Li family boys to help other chicks steal my identity certainly because Li is giving him alot of construction orders.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 21, 2017 @ 10:02:01 pm
I am soft detent here in Canada, my phone did not ring so I cancelled the line, email was watched and I did not get the replies I am expecting.... I only have a routine which I try to keep.

Tak

backdoor

New Post! November 23, 2017 @ 12:14:54 am
Dear Sir: (And with others who read my chip in England)

I got ID theft in Canada and the system is very cruel to those who gone poor.

And do you know any one hiring in the States that can sponsor, whatever jobs with board and room covered? TNvisa is not as easy now I understand after Trump come on board.

It is scary to live at a place where those asking you for money actually know how much you got in the bank. And the police never do small cases only those they can big brother chip read ahead of time and big criminal cases.

We do not have comprehensive '' real '' police here.

For cases they cannot crack, they frame the reporter nuts to cover their arse

and to maintain their high crack rate by closing case.

Police let these illegal stay agents to big brother chip read us and steal from us.

At this age, I have to still search to resettle at another country with poor circumstances.

Understand how bad the situation is. I am soft detent, my phone never got incoming calls and I do not use phones now. My emails are mostly out going. I rarely get replies from families and friends that I know for a long time. I don't know if I can receive your reply.

Some can use the facebook wall or comment to chat. if erase, you got a notice.

I don't have my own internet, so I cannot watch the email inbox 24hrs a day.

If you know anyone hiring and can hire me, for any jobs, please

mail me at 221East Georgia Street Rm33. Vancouver BC. Canada V6A 1Z6

Also pls mail 6643 Fulton Ave. Burnaby BC Canada V5E3G9. C/o Luk

( More permanent mail address)

If you got someone looking for a wife , let me know...haha, I am looking to build a family.

I am really pissed off by what has happened to me for the past 12years.

I keep on sending resume all over the globe but heard no reply.

Now I know what some did to my emails they open my email and erase job

interview emails before I log in. I have been job searching all along.

Retirement is just kidding, I had some money to last for 16years that is true.

Ever since Richard Li bought PCCW, I have been soft detent.

All my contact is only outreach. This is inhumane and cruelty to me.

I lost my family and pals.. don't know where they move to. They cannot reach me.

Reported to police, they don't care.

Please ask around. I can be bookkeep, admin, mgmt, house maid, companion, etc..

We lost residence in HK by having a foreign passport and away for more than 3 years.

There is no way back there.

Tak/Lun

I m still stuck at E.Georgia221 Top Floor, the Chans are at Richmond. they screened and change what I beckon for help using my (heart) chip.
I am at 612 Main Street UBC learning centre to go online Tue-Thurs 2-4pm where you can also find me and come rescue me. Thank you.

Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...590 591 592 593 594 ...707 708 709 · >>
Quote | Reply