The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums:
Art & Literature

patrick clinger owner of proboards com Host ignores threats of suicide but still closes sites

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
anadult On November 01, 2017

london, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Nov 01, 2017 @ 11:54:38
patrick clinger owner of spam.spam com Host ignores threats of suicide but still closes sites

patrick clinger owner of spam.spam com Host ignores threats of suicide but still closes sites

mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#2New Post! Nov 01, 2017 @ 12:25:02
Corporal Klinger owner of high heels ignores warnings of plantar fasciitis and still wears them.
Corporal Klinger owner of high heels ignores warnings of plantar fasciitis and still wears them.
gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#3New Post! Nov 01, 2017 @ 16:34:54
oh my flippin dodah I caint believe this is happening.

25% chance North Korea goes to war with US. First week body count 6 million.

NE, Ohio
#4New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 12:03:21
@GAKingKong Said

oh my flippin dodah I caint believe this is happening.

25% chance North Korea goes to war with US. First week body count 6 million.

Boy, I'd hate to have that job!
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#5New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 15:44:28
"patrick clinger owner of pro(boards] Host ignores threats of suicide but still closes sites"

please explain?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#6New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 15:56:10
@Willi Said

"patrick clinger owner of pro(boards] Host ignores threats of suicide but still closes sites"

please explain?

I dunno what it means but it must be true because he said it twelve times.

gakINGKONG On October 18, 2022

, Florida
#7New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 16:12:26
@mrmhead Said

Boy, I'd hate to have that job!

With my shoes and socks off I can make it to twenty one as long as my wife don't ask me to stop counting and make her a sandwich.

NE, Ohio
#8New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 16:43:53
@Willi Said

please explain?

@Eaglebauer Said

Nothing - It means Nothing at all. He was just a low-level volunteer.

Corporal Maxwell Klinger should be be investigated. Where is that special committee?!
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 17:59:34
@GAKingKong Said

With my shoes and socks off I can make it to twenty one as long as my wife don't ask me to stop counting and make her a sandwich.

Without pants, 21.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#10New Post! Nov 02, 2017 @ 21:26:53
@Eaglebauer Said

@mrmhead Said

Nothing - It means Nothing at all. He was just a low-level volunteer.

Corporal Maxwell Klinger should be be investigated. Where is that special committee?!

Even a low level volunteer dead is dead.
even said once.
Max is just a diversion.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs