Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...47 48 49 50 51 · >>
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#721New Post! Oct 18, 2017 @ 08:53:27
@Erimitus Said

I never understood that movie...

It's not 'The Future After the Bomb'
It's not the 'protagonist's delusional way of viewing the world around him'

I much later discovered that most of David Lynch's movies are all part of the same story involving a small collective of psychic demon slayers (Romanians behind the red curtain maybe God/Satan, Triad..), a psychic detective and their adventures in Bardo (Hell, the Dream Realm)

The protagonist is in Bardo -.....
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#722New Post! Oct 18, 2017 @ 12:08:11
@Electric_Banana Said

It's not 'The Future After the Bomb'
It's not the 'protagonist's delusional way of viewing the world around him'

I much later discovered that most of David Lynch's movies are all part of the same story involving a small collective of psychic demon slayers (Romanians behind the red curtain maybe God/Satan, Triad..), a psychic detective and their adventures in Bardo (Hell, the Dream Realm)

The protagonist is in Bardo -.....

ty
chaski On about 2 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#723New Post! Oct 18, 2017 @ 15:06:23
Game of Thrones.

But not the TV series.... I've been reading the books.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#724New Post! Oct 19, 2017 @ 14:03:16
I dreamt I was joking about something with my boss. It was really odd because he's not the joking kind.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#725New Post! Oct 19, 2017 @ 14:14:54
years ago, when in m late 20's and in early 30's, I was under a lot of stress at work. I had the odd weird and scarest dream, I've had. I probably have mentioned on this thread before. many ways, this dream since help in many way of mature to rid of a lot of immature behavior thinking, that I had.

this dream was in my first apartment in my first year there. during this time or over the years, I sometimes, had the same dream for several days or even a week. I can't remember those dreams. this dream, I had once.

my dream was chased by a buck with no head in my apartment.
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#726New Post! Oct 19, 2017 @ 14:16:29
In my dream I was on the computer and could not shut it off. Then I realized that I was dreaming and did not have to shut it of. And then I fell asleep in my dream.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#727New Post! Oct 19, 2017 @ 17:34:11
I dreamt about Pennywise again. Luckily I didn’t die this time.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#728New Post! Oct 19, 2017 @ 19:24:42
@Cpat92 Said

I dreamt about Pennywise again. Luckily I didn’t die this time.

I read this too quick and thought you said you dreamed of Pennsylvania.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#729New Post! Oct 20, 2017 @ 13:44:18
@Eaglebauer Said

I read this too quick and thought you said you dreamed of Pennsylvania.

, New Zealand
#730New Post! Oct 21, 2017 @ 12:50:53
Last interesting dream I had was a few nights ago

I was in the usual alternate dimension in some modern apartment; clean and minimalistic but it only featured a bedroom

I was laying in bed with my partner who was having nightmares

I explained (as I always do) the dreams are keeping her safe by waking up her up if her brain is about to shut down

Guess I didn't get my own message

We head out to into a cafe, in the same building, for an evening breakfast (almost always nighttime in this alt dimension) and took seat next to an old friend who was going spastic and spitting everywhere

Friend claimed he bought some rotten food with worms in it

I looked on the table and there was a tiny piece of red flesh, noticed another fresh open sore on my arm..didn't think much of it because all it takes for me to form an open wound is one mosquito bite

A few moments later I noticed my wrist was itching and it had a lump in it. I scratched the lump and it moved under my flesh so I squeeze the next lump it formed and a worm with mandibles popped out of my arm.

My old friend and I left the cafeteria to use a toilet and get some medical cream hoping to kill our infestations; along the way through the halls of this communal condominium complex I kept popping out hideous worms in my arm like popping out zits

It was at that time I realized that even though life sucks it doesn't usually suck THAT much and I woke up.
178Kristy On January 13, 2018

Fresno, California
#731New Post! Jan 06, 2018 @ 11:28:12
Also another recent dream of mine that even repeated. Boy did I feel old and terrified after this. So, like in my dream my teeth just randomly started falling out and I was terrified. I was like stop it I take good care of you and need you! But they all fell out and the nightmare woke me up. First thing I did was check if I had my teeth and felt so relieved. Then a week ago my guy told me he had a weird dream where his teeth fell out. I told him I had the same dream and we were like wow. I'm still creeped out. I hope it's not a sign we will lose our teeth soon. But if it means that he and I will grow old together then I believe it since he's my fiance. Either way I don't want the dream to return.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#732New Post! Oct 31, 2018 @ 04:09:10
I can’t remember

, New Zealand
#733New Post! Oct 31, 2018 @ 11:42:37
@Erimitus Said

ty

Not sure if I linked this here already
but this guy in the diner is on about same dim-lighted existence.

"Except for the light"

Most of my sleep experiences take place there and the city is never populated very heavily; only a few people you know personally from waking and they're a buncha cold-hearted pricks (more so than the waking); any others you do come by seem to be hollow fill-ins or extras usually onlooking with scowls on their faces.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#734New Post! Feb 13, 2019 @ 00:26:52
Last night I dreamt that I killed someone.
Someone I knew in the dream, but I can't place any analogy in real life.

It was out of rage for something.
I was choking him and using a used dryer sheet over his mouth and nose like trying to knock him out with ether or something. (?? wtf??)
He wouldn't die until I threw him down the steps and he broke his neck.
The fight started on the second floor - I live in ranch house...

We fled the scene ... "we" being some other female that I knew in the dream, but I don't think was my wife ... maybe a sister? (again, no one I could match to in real life)

... thinking through it again, I think the fight was about me wanting to leave to pick up my son.
..So we left to get my son, but she was driving, and went the wrong way ... not necessarily wrong, but the long way around.

There was one notable scene where we were driving and there were a bunch of bridges we were going under, and all the bridges had all kinds of signs for this route, that exit, this lane only ...etc - and there were so many that I couldn't keep up and figure out where we were supposed to go...

<flash>
Somehow we ended up in the police station, I was starting to confess - yes I was remorseful and really upset - I had never killed someone before (real life, or in dreams)... and we never did get my son.

>boink<
And then the dogs came to wake me up for breakfast and morning "Outs" (real life)

... it kind of set me in a weird mood for the day.
mrmhead On March 27, 2024

NE, Ohio
#735New Post! Feb 13, 2019 @ 01:13:17
Yeah, I'm not a "Shoot 'em up" gamer, so I'm not desensitized to killing...

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...47 48 49 50 51 · >>

2 browsing (0 members - 2 guests)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs