US Elections

I think

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#16New Post! Jun 24, 2017 @ 00:25:40
i just happen to read article about this play a few days on the internet. i wait to be on a dvd to see it. it sound something worth see

i have seen two experiment plays in early 90's. i cant remember the name of the play, it was a dark comedy about this couple, who kept have still born babies.

i forgot the plot of this couple trying to have a baby, but died when she in labor.

this morbic comedy scene that come up when the doctor is over the lady, laid on down the table. they had tried three to four babies.

each time, the doctor is pulling out the baby from the mother, and she holding the baby. but the baby is dead, and the doctor is walking away or standing over the mother. all sudden, the doctor lifting his hands, you see the baby flied out of the mother. this toy baby is connecting to a huge rubber band.

the doctor raise his hands and one hand is raising the rubber band in the air. he said, " your baby is dead! " and then, the rubber band shoot up, it is liking watching the baby fly up from the mother's stomach in the doctor's arms, and the doctor and the nurses walked off the stage.

i laughed my a** off, every time, my mom was with me. the play was soo bad, it was so funny for all the wrong reasons. it was my best birthday, i've had.

the play, i saw with my sisters and my mom at washington university. we happen sit by our neighborhood, who happen to be there. it was plan.

in january, this play was called " madcracker ", adaptation of " the classic swan song " , i thought ok, i have sit thought swan song again, i haven't seen on tv , since 60's.

no suck, it was a modern version of swan song, with the dancers. men dancers wearing suits and women dancers wearing dresses.

this play was soo bad, i wish " how success in business without trying " that worth watching than this play. i saw a bad version in high school of " how success ". yes, i held the braking that i want to watching the play.

the intermission finally came around, my sisters and i felt i did, we had a guns, we shoot madcracker swan be dancers need to be shot. this play was a stinker. my sisters and i told my mom, we are leaving now.

my mom was disappointed in us, because she love it, we hate it. she understood not everybody like this kind of experiment play. no, really! she paid for the tickets to treated us for the holidays. so, my mom stayed , we left, and my neighbors took her home.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs