The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
Racism

Trump's racism rears it's ugly head again.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#1New Post! Apr 29, 2017 @ 23:35:14
"Donald Trump has said he thinks his 2020 presidential opponent will be liberal Senator Elizabeth Warren, during a speech made to the NRA in Atlanta.

The president made the prediction at a speech to the National Rifle Association, referring to the senator by a nickname he gave her last year that some say is racially insensitive.

“It may be Pocahontas,” Mr Trump said"

Using racist slurs.
Ratty On November 08, 2021

So Cal, California
#2New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 03:33:20
I don't immediately jump to racism. I see it as trump ragging on Warren because she was the one that lied and said she was more native blood than she had to gain an edge in college I believe it was. Him making fun her for that is a good thing in a way because people shouldn't be using native American lineage for their advantage when they aren't native "enough" as it were. I would think you of all people would appreciate that part of it.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#3New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 04:28:04
@Ratty Said

I don't immediately jump to racism. I see it as trump ragging on Warren because she was the one that lied and said she was more native blood than she had to gain an edge in college I believe it was. Him making fun her for that is a good thing in a way because people shouldn't be using native American lineage for their advantage when they aren't native "enough" as it were. I would think you of all people would appreciate that part of it.

Nah, it's racism. He is using it to demean. Warren also did NOT use it to get an edge in college. That came out after she was hired. Pray tell at what percent is one native enough? Trump just needs to STFU & stop using racist terminology.

So Cal, California
#4New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 04:41:13
@shinobinoz Said

Nah, it's racism. He is using it to demean. Warren also did NOT use it to get an edge in college. That came out after she was hired. Pray tell at what percent is one native enough? Trump just needs to STFU & stop using racist terminology.

You of all people should be dialed into the exact details of how Native American ancestry is determined. They do it by blood line and yes there is a certain percentage, I don't know the particulars but it exis.

I guess you're so in for the democrats you're not going to address the part where she f***ing lied and did it for her own benefit.

Won't even go there because she's a left wing nutter and you can't insult those ones, even when they do wrong.

That's where I have no allegiance to any party or group, you act like a f***head I'll say it, Trump or whomever.

Most people stupidly circle the wagons even when they shouldn't. I guess that's just how some people operate.

Warren lied and used it for her advantage and that really should upset you more than d***head calling her out on it and saying Pocahontas.

Using Native American lineage for her advantage is far far worse than trump calling her that name.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#5New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 15:48:58
@Ratty Said

You of all people should be dialed into the exact details of how Native American ancestry is determined. They do it by blood line and yes there is a certain percentage, I don't know the particulars but it exis.

I guess you're so in for the democrats you're not going to address the part where she f***ing lied and did it for her own benefit.

Won't even go there because she's a left wing nutter and you can't insult those ones, even when they do wrong.

That's where I have no allegiance to any party or group, you act like a f***head I'll say it, Trump or whomever.

Most people stupidly circle the wagons even when they shouldn't. I guess that's just how some people operate.

Warren lied and used it for her advantage and that really should upset you more than d***head calling her out on it and saying Pocahontas.

Using Native American lineage for her advantage is far far worse than trump calling her that name.

Warren was drug over the coals years ago over this. It was all over First Nation's media sites.

Tried backtracking for ya. Here is a fairly good synopsis:
Still a racist Trump statement.

So what happened in the past that cannot be definitively proven & not weighted with all of the historical reasons First Nations people were told NOT to publicly show their ancestory- you are going to side with Trump.

MEH- First Nation's people sure like others telling us how we should feel & what we should believe.

Let's look at the real Pocahontas:
Matoaka as a child & known as Amonute later (a very common naming practice) was the daughter of the chief Powhatan.
The story of her "saving John Smith" at the age of 10 or so is probably a creation of Smith's or at best part of a ceremony showing someone from the outside being accepted & to be protected by the Nation.
She was subsequently taken captive when she was 14 to 16 or so & taken to England where she was married to John Rolfe in 1614. Gave birht to a son in 1615 & died in England in 1617.

So----- what part of using the name for slander (of a First Nation child kidnapped & enslaved to another country & forced into marrying outside of her Nation to give birth & die never seeing her Nation & people again) against another person looking for acceptance OK by the POTUS repeatedly when told this is racist & slanderous?
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#6New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 15:51:34
Or just look at the urban word use of pocahontas
bobbimay On February 11, 2024

Tucson, Arizona
#7New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 18:56:02
@Ratty Said

why would he even care about "stolen valor" in the name of the American Natives....he , himself is purporting the same...

A little tid bit I am sure he has forgotten...

Quote:
Boozhoo aniin Billi
Family is Ojibwe, Mesquakie, Dakota, Ho-Chunk on my niijiiwagun's side. (She full-blood and death-camp card carrying as are our 4 kids. I'm Choctaw/Cherokee that would lose most of it in a nose bleed.
Where you hail from niijii?

I certainly hope that you aren't stating ethnic cleansing and genocide did not occur to the First Nations.

https://www.theforumsite.com/forum/post/3814030#3814030

So Cal, California
#8New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 23:24:05
@bobbimay Said

why would he even care about "stolen valor" in the name of the American Natives....he , himself is purporting the same...

LOL, it figures. Got another Rachael Dolezal on our hands here.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#9New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 23:26:23
@bobbimay Said

@Ratty Said

LOL, it figures. Got another Rachael Dolezal on our hands here.

^^^^^^^^^ a really big part of the problem First Nations people face^^^^^^^^^
The two of you are sad. Nice to see both follow Trump's lead with your racism.

So Cal, California
#10New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 23:33:07
@shinobinoz Said

^^^^^^^^^ a really big part of the problem First Nations people face^^^^^^^^^
The two of you are sad. Nice to see both follow Trump's lead with your racism.

LOL, you are such a joke, you don't see it though. It's almost funny if it weren't so sad.

Just be the plain ol white guy that you most likely are. People like you ruin and disgrace the word "racism" with such cavalier usage of it.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#11New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 23:34:34
@Ratty Said

LOL, you are such a joke, you don't see it though. It's almost funny if it weren't so sad.

Just be the plain ol white guy that you most likely are. People like you ruin and disgrace the word "racism" with such cavalier usage of it.

I'm sorry you are so blind as to only see color........

So Cal, California
#12New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 23:39:21
@shinobinoz Said

I'm sorry you are so blind as to only see color........

Whatever dude. Since you clearly like trolling you should go and join up over at www.city-data.com there a million more members and you can start up your drivel over there with lots and lots of people like you and you'll have a great time.

This forum only has about 10 to 15 actively posting members, there's a ton more over there that you can get all riled up. The people here have all heard your rhetoric and a few of them are bored of it as PM's sent to me in the past have indicated.

Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#13New Post! Apr 30, 2017 @ 23:41:31
@Ratty Said

Whatever dude. Since you clearly like trolling you should go and join up over at www.city-data.com there a million more members and you can start up your drivel over there with lots and lots of people like you and you'll have a great time.

This forum only has about 10 to 15 actively posting members, there's a ton more over there that you can get all riled up. The people here have all heard your rhetoric and a few of them are bored of it as PM's sent to me in the past have indicated.

You will not shut me up. You will not use your racism to be stated without correction.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#14New Post! May 04, 2017 @ 04:45:31
National Congress of American Indians Condemns President Trump’s Derogatory Use of Pocahontas
NCAI: ‘We cannot and will not stand silent when our Native ancestors, cultures, and histories are used in a derogatory manner’

Saying "No!" to Trump's racism
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs