AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...21 22 23
chaski On about 24 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#331New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 05:31:07
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Overall your argument supports my original premiss. This is not "A Mans World.'

No it doesn't and that wasn't your "premiss".

Your premiss was that you are a snowflake that can't handle being a man because everyone is mean to you.

Sad little snowflake.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#332New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 07:11:10
@chaski Said

No it doesn't and that wasn't your "premiss".

Your premiss was that you are a snowflake that can't handle being a man because everyone is mean to you.

Sad little snowflake.

And now you're reinforcing something else I said. You are an authoritarian and that you are pathetic
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#333New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 08:37:13

Stalker

#334New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 14:31:37
@SgtPowerPickle Said

And now you're reinforcing something else I said. You are an authoritarian and that you are pathetic

And as an authoritarian I order you to continue to post crybaby snowflake stuff if that is what you want to do.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#335New Post! Mar 16, 2017 @ 23:29:04
@SgtPowerPickle Said

They know that jobs come from small business and yes, they do help the little guy. But thats my only gripe w Libertarians. Too hands off about protecting our environment. Next cycle I'll likely be voting Green party

Definitely an improvement over the libertarian party.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#336New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 14:31:39
So, after 23 pages and 335 posts, the only conclusion anybody has come to is that there is no conclusion.

At the start of this thread I believed it is a man's world. Nothing that has been written has changed that view. If anything, that view is reinforced if only because nobody has been able to effectively refute the premise. Rather, the whole thing has meandered all around the subject utterly failed to get to the heart of the matter.

Oh well. Ever was it thus so.
Jennifer1984 On July 20, 2022
Returner and proud

Penzance, United Kingdom
#337New Post! Mar 17, 2017 @ 14:37:54
@LordGnome Said

wtf is this thread all about? even at my sardonic worst I cant make head or arse of what point sgt slap and tickle is trying to make. I would like to be caustically dismissive of his arguments but they are so ridiculous nothing I can say would do them justice.

is this man clinically insane or is it just a good act?

I doubt it's a good act. To act that well would require talent.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#338New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 05:02:28
@Jennifer1984 Said

So, after 23 pages and 335 posts, the only conclusion anybody has come to is that there is no conclusion.

At the start of this thread I believed it is a man's world. Nothing that has been written has changed that view. If anything, that view is reinforced if only because nobody has been able to effectively refute the premise. Rather, the whole thing has meandered all around the subject utterly failed to get to the heart of the matter.

Oh well. Ever was it thus so.

Sadly so. "Hey look o'er there!!!!!"
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#339New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 06:11:39
let said that god made eve first, then adam second.

just because the bible said that adam came first, do we know that adam did come first?

as anyone found either adam or eve's bones to proof this fact, who came first. or really exist?

from the movie, " the ten commandments ", god wrote the ten commandants. if the ten commandments was written before the bible. the bible was written a human, or we sure actually that the first bible was written by a woman or women??

we assume it was a man or men, who wrote how many men and women knew how to write? someone had to know how to write. why could women be the first write and read?

it was apparently that man range the society, what read from the bible and the history books back then. we really don't actually want to know that women ran the world back then. did women need men back then, they might have a world of " woman's world ".

there was a wise women back then thought it was a better for a weak man or men take over to become " a man's world ". a man would have their period get upset, if he was in charge. so a woman ( produced eve made decided that it should a man world. she know about adam's man 's ego. )

that why it is a man's world. maybe if eve was a time traveler saw what happen in this a women's world, this perfect world, that didn't need men at all, women could survive without a man.

eve would said in this world:

Oh my God. I'm back. I'm home. All the time, it was... We finally really did it. you Maniacs! You blew it up! Ah, damn you! gosh darn you all to hell!

eve decided sacrificed for all women to let man have take over the world to become a man's world.

twilite and i think that a hell of a sacrifice for eve do. eve is one of hell of a guy!

, Indiana
#340New Post! Mar 18, 2017 @ 09:49:05
We are all oppressed. Although the Gorillas at the zoo have taller trees, this doesn't mean they run the zoo. Rather than the Lions getting pissed at the Gorilla, why not establish the understanding everyone at the zoo is locked in cages?
Stalker

#341New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 02:23:51
@SgtPowerPickle Said

We are all oppressed.

I'm not oppressed.

, Indiana
#342New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 21:25:18
@chaski Said

I'm not oppressed.

Willful ignorance.
Stalker

#343New Post! Mar 19, 2017 @ 22:25:09
@SgtPowerPickle Said

Willful ignorance.

Feel free to demonstrate how I have been oppressed... oh and good luck with that one... crybaby snowflake buddy.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...21 22 23

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs