Forums: Gaming:
Video Games

Events behind the closed doors of the land of Kyrat

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Conflict On about 16 hours ago

Alcalá de Henares, Spain
#1New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 21:01:16
I am playing Far Cry 4 and I am enjoying the story and the action very much, both in equal measure. There are times, though, when things happened out of sight. I'm curious about them and I would like to discuss what unfolded unseen on this forum.

For example, when Ajay comes to see Noore prior to beginning the mission of 'City of Pain', a man is heard crying out inside Noore's chamber and then Ajay he approaches the doors, they burst open and her guards drag someone out. Judging by the Noore used the knife that she threw to the floor and the pool of blood near her, there was an altercation between her and the man, but what went on it is unclear.

What would you say happened on this particular occasion?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Feb 21, 2017 @ 23:15:28
@Conflict Said

I am playing Far Cry 4 and I am enjoying the story and the action very much, both in equal measure. There are times, though, when things happened out of sight. I'm curious about them and I would like to discuss what unfolded unseen on this forum.

For example, when Ajay comes to see Noore prior to beginning the mission of 'City of Pain', a man is heard crying out inside Noore's chamber and then Ajay he approaches the doors, they burst open and her guards drag someone out. Judging by the Noore used the knife that she threw to the floor and the pool of blood near her, there was an altercation between her and the man, but what went on it is unclear.

What would you say happened on this particular occasion?

I just watched " far cry 3 " trailer on youtube. they didn't have video " far cry 4 ".

what you describe above, don't really help me visual see this the situation.

I assume that noore's chamber is his hotel's room.it would naturally that ajay would investigate this scream. not sure this complete stranger to ajay, or a friend.

I assume that noore's chamber could be also her throne of her kingdom or village.

someone attack noore and her guards, the guards over the intruder that when ajay walk in the chamber.

ajay miss what the reason why noore and the intruder was fighting.

I know the occasion is noore's prom night, she was looking for a suitor to take her to the prom.

ajay witness the last choice that she has suitor.

now, noore has none take her to the prom.

enter: ajax
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs