Pets & Animals

funny pet stories

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
secretagentmango On September 18, 2017

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#1New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 03:35:23
I'm in the mood for reading some funny/cute pet stories! Please share share your fur baby's best moments

I'll leave some of my own.

- My dog is part maltipoo, so his fur grows long really fast. And this includes the area around his butt. So sometimes when he goes poop, some of it gets caught in the hairs if we don't wipe him down afterwards. One day when I was playing with him, I noticed a really weird smell that wafted from him from time to time. I ignored it at first thinking he just needed a bath, but then as I was putting him on my lap I noticed a giant brown blob about the size of my palm stuck around his a** like a dirty pancake.

- I gave him a bone from my steak dinner one time, and the next day when I was about to feed him, he got so excited he started running in circles around the house thinking he was getting another one. And then he was disappointed when he saw I just gave him his regular dog food.

- My friend and I gave him a bath one day and he farted in our faces as we were toweling him down.

- He dug a hole in the back yard and uses it as his bed.

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#3New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 03:52:04
@PennieS Said

I'd be interested in knowing what your dog's name is. Is it Stinky?

It should be! It's Baby though Thinking of giving him a new nickname like Commander Chunkyturds
PennieS On September 24, 2015

Deleted
Banned

Sarasota, Florida
#4New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 04:02:12
@secretagentmango Said

It should be! It's Baby though Thinking of giving him a new nickname like Commander Chunkyturds

Oh my gosh! I don't have any pets, might like to, but I don't right now.

I have had some dogs, cats and birds. I'd say I liked my birds the most.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#5New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 04:31:05
I don't if this is funny story, in my teens, I had a an old English sheepdog. her named was dolly. one day, I let dolly out of the kitchen door into our backyard. she went to her little dodo. we had a swimming pool with a fence. dolly went to the back of the fence, she find a dead squirrel behind the fence. she picked up her teeth, and walked back upstairs where the backdoor. I saw sitting in on the porch with her back toward me. I opened the backdoor, before I realized what she had it in her mouth. she was in the middle of the kitchen. my mother and I looked at her, could figure why she brought a dead squirrel in the house. she never told us why? my mom told me get a shovel to buried the squirrel. dolly didn't fight when I took the squirrel out of her mouth. she didn't even growl at me. she went the living room and took a nap.

Deleted

Monterey Park,
#6New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 04:32:51
@twilitezone911 Said

I don't if this is funny story, in my teens, I had a an old English sheepdog. her named was dolly. one day, I let dolly out of the kitchen door into our backyard. she went to her little dodo. we had a swimming pool with a fence. dolly went to the back of the fence, she find a dead squirrel behind the fence. she picked up her teeth, and walked back upstairs where the backdoor. I saw sitting in on the porch with her back toward me. I opened the backdoor, before I realized what she had it in her mouth. she was in the middle of the kitchen. my mother and I looked at her, could figure why she brought a dead squirrel in the house. she never told us why? my mom told me get a shovel to buried the squirrel. dolly didn't fight when I took the squirrel out of her mouth. she didn't even growl at me. she went the living room and took a nap.

My dog did something like that too! Except he brought a dead cockroach in and left it in front of our bathroom door

Saint Louis, Missouri
#7New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 04:47:50
another story about dolly, I had a snap turtle named Wilbur for 7 years. I let Wilbur walked around our house occasionally. dolly could figure out Wilbur, I told her Wilbur was a turtle. dolly sniffed Wilbur's back, and clawed it on Wilbur's back. when dolly did that Wilbur put his legs and head back in the shell. dolly kicked Wilbur flied across the room, it didn't hurt Wilbur. it really funny to watch. there were times, Wilbur was crawling with his head out. dolly went really close to Wilbur's face, dolly never understood she keep her face from his face. occasionally, Wilbur bite dolly on the nose. dolly kipped loud and ran away. it really funny to watch. dolly and Wilbur understood each other that time on.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 05:03:50
my family went to our family friend's house occasionally, when I was younger. we spend our time in living room, before or after dinner. we are talking, our friend's family dog never fail to fart really loud more than but the farts are stinky. really bad the kind of farts that flies can't find the exits fast enough. it was really funny. the funny part, we had to leave the living room and go to the front or the back porch to get air. funny part, we outside and we watching their dog sleeping on the living room's floor.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#9New Post! Sep 19, 2015 @ 19:33:52
this is kind of odd thing, my family dog, dolly did. in the kitchen, my mom used to put dollar bills for me and my sisters to get groceries or pizzas, those kind of things. sometimes, the money was sitting on kitchen's counter in the middle or close to the edge of the counter. it was enough, dolly to jump and ate them. we think dolly was snob, because she only ate 5, 10, and 20 dollars. she left one dollars on the counter every time. we never knew why dolly never ate one dollars. we told dolly, she was a bad girl, but never ever find out why she was so choose.
MamaBear On October 27, 2015

, United States (general)
#10New Post! Oct 25, 2015 @ 15:43:56
Don't know if this story is so much funny, or more like amazing.
Our girl Payne is pretty darn smart, at least we think so.
One day she found a mislaid egg from one of our chickens.
They usually lay in their nesting boxes, but since they are free range, they will occasionally go out in the pasture and lay an egg.
At any rate, apparently Payne found an egg way out on the property somewhere.
She gently picked it up, carried it across all kinds of rough terrain, up some stairs, opened the back door [yes, she can open doors too, lol] and gently laid the egg in the middle of my daughter's bedroom floor.
Not a crack one in the egg!
When my daughter woke up, the first words out of her mouth were: "Why is there an egg in the middle of my floor?"
I was so amazed, I cooked the egg for her, lol!!
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#11New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 21:09:02
My pet cockatiel would spend much of the day hollering at me to take him out of his cage. He was a demanding little guy.

However, after 8 pm, he refused to come out of his cage when I'd open the door to his cage to try to take him out!

I never heard of a little bird who didn't want to come out of his cage at certain times. What a piece of work he was!

LOL

Saint Louis, Missouri
#12New Post! Nov 21, 2015 @ 23:44:25
my brother and his family has goldfishes for quite along time. my brother brought them, they were 7 of them. I think he bought them a pet shop, they were small kind of goldfishes.

when I was a kid, I won my goldfishes at a carnival. If my brother rick kept eating goldfishes every time I won them, I have 10 to 15 goldfishes. I would have goldfish for a pet. rick is a really pig at the dinner table. oik1 oik! don't worry my mom ate my sisters's goldfishes. nobody in the family had ever had goldfishes for pets, when I was a kid. my mom like peanut butter with goldfish on a ritz cracker.

back to my brother, rick, his goldfish had them over 10 years. my mom and my brother never ate them, rick's daughters loves those fishes.

the funny part of this story, that rick and his family thought the goldfishes were going last long. they actually over feed them. they were actually the small sizes of goldfishes. but they grew 3 or 4 times as bigger as they were when rick brought at first. that's a true story.

rick had force the goldfishes to go get jobs at the pet shop. rick told he couldn't afford a fish tank, they pay for a new large fish tank. rick force the cuties to paid rent and food. he want these fishes to paid 100 dollars for rent a month.

rick, can be a*****e at time, what happened to these cuties of goldfishes? these cutie goldfishes that rick force them with harsh reality. rick told them, he need a new car for my niece. rick told these fishes that rent for going up 200 dollars.

one night, this hard part of the story, starting to cry again. the goldfishes committed suicide, I trying type this part, and wiping the tears from my eyes now. they all marched to rick's toilet, and jumped in, and flushed the toilet's handle.

today, I haven't been able to watching " finding memo " the movie again.
MainerMikeBrown On April 19, 2021

Hiram, Maine
#13New Post! Nov 30, 2016 @ 00:59:26
My cockatiel used to copy my mother calling me. He'd go "Mike?"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs