The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Politics:
US Elections

Lyin' Hillary or Straight Talking Trump?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
mrmhead On about 23 hours ago

NE, Ohio
#61New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 00:52:53
@twilitezone911 Said

i am not the you, you should tell all this to. most blacks aren't read facts when they are voting. are even now. they don't care about facts. they are interest in who is fukk them now!

Um.. wow ...

Is that from a study by Duke University .... David Duke University?
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#62New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 02:21:35
@mrmhead Said

Um.. wow ...

actually, it is no study at all, what i heard from what i heard on the streets and an apartment that in with from blacks for 23 years. everyday conversations that i have deal with.
shinobinoz On May 28, 2017
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#63New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 03:12:52
@mrmhead Said

And a Beer Summit!!

Yes, forgot about the beer summit!
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#64New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 03:14:23
@twilitezone911 Said

i am not the you, you should tell all this to. most blacks aren't read facts when they are voting. are even now. they don't care about facts. they are interest in who is fukk them now!

I don't know most blacks, but I'd venture to say they prolly just as informed or un-informed voters as other peoples.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#65New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 03:15:33
@mrmhead Said

Um.. wow ...

Where we can all wear pointy hats???? It's all the rave there I've heard. No beanies- they's so new age.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#66New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 03:20:26
@shinobinoz Said

I don't know most blacks, but I'd venture to say they prolly just as informed or un-informed voters as other peoples.

basely, that is true. word by mouth , watch or reading news making your own minds by that way is how i learned it from. i learned more about politic by the forum that i ever did before. before the forum , i was pretty much turn off by politic stuff in general.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#67New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 22:19:01
@twilitezone911 Said

basely, that is true. word by mouth , watch or reading news making your own minds by that way is how i learned it from. i learned more about politic by the forum that i ever did before. before the forum , i was pretty much turn off by politic stuff in general.

Don't get me wrong. I HATE politics. It is just I find it an evil necessity to keep apprised of things that affect me & my community & family.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#68New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 22:42:46
@shinobinoz Said

Don't get me wrong. I HATE politics. It is just I find it an evil necessity to keep apprised of things that affect me & my community & family.

I understand what you mean what you are saying. i know probably have the wrong attitude for that I suppose to about care for my community.

I probably more embarrass to live in my community, then anything. of course, I want it to change. too immature and corrupt and even murder. that killing each others, with no progress going really happen, it did happen too long ago to care.

this attitude that my vote will count in November or any election that I have in my community will make me proud to American citizen. it isn't realistic to me.

I am not try force people to change who they are in voting or caring for my community. in the last 30 years, I see more smoke screen or a snow job or better an illusion that what we have to face in the world.

I wonder if mature in our lives see the truth in things that rather not admit is happen to us. I am not said that I give on the human race or even America.

it still the people can make the difference, but individual has choice whether what best for him or her.

but the individual need know the difference between what is real and an illusion that he or she is facing in the world.
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#69New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 23:06:50
@twilitezone911 Said

I understand what you mean what you are saying. i know probably have the wrong attitude for that I suppose to about care for my community.

I probably more embarrass to live in my community, then anything. of course, I want it to change. too immature and corrupt and even murder. that killing each others, with no progress going really happen, it did happen too long ago to care.

this attitude that my vote will count in November or any election that I have in my community will make me proud to American citizen. it isn't realistic to me.

I am not try force people to change who they are in voting or caring for my community. in the last 30 years, I see more smoke screen or a snow job or better an illusion that what we have to face in the world.

I wonder if mature in our lives see the truth in things that rather not admit is happen to us. I am not said that I give on the human race or even America.

it still the people can make the difference, but individual has choice whether what best for him or her.

but the individual need know the difference between what is real and an illusion that he or she is facing in the world.

Have some faith. Little by little I think much is going right. Civil rights, LGBT+, women breaking glass ceilings, etc. The backlash has been strong lately with many white males feeling the loss of their heritaged power. The bad being Citizens united & religious folks getting to continue discrimination based on their beliefs they want to force on all others. But all in all much good news. The bad of course long ago prophecied with the destruction of the natural environment & the false living of modern work environment.

Saint Louis, Missouri
#70New Post! Aug 24, 2016 @ 23:47:39
@shinobinoz Said

Have some faith. Little by little I think much is going right. Civil rights, LGBT+, women breaking glass ceilings, etc. The backlash has been strong lately with many white males feeling the loss of their heritaged power. The bad being Citizens united & religious folks getting to continue discrimination based on their beliefs they want to force on all others. But all in all much good news. The bad of course long ago prophecied with the destruction of the natural environment & the false living of modern work environment.

I agreed with that I think America has united more since 9/11. we are stronger. I don't think the leadership from our government. maybe from our communities that strength is coming from.

I think is like groups like lgbt is more that blacks matter. that give positive or negative attitude to their causes.

still individualism from within us is the key to change. our attitude deals with problems. we think we need to be in cause, would change everything.

then your cause is make it better, but for whom/ you or someone else. that how I feel about things, of course, I would do the right thing or do nothing for the wrong reason that I don't want get involve or being selfish.

I was think awhile ago, over the years. I have try to get involved with things that create for me to something to during the day. like involved with community, something I believed in.

in another story, I have involved myself that took me 18 years to accomplished that my compassion for my fellow man got stronger. it was incredible strain on me, that I am good to played god with people's lives.

don't worry, nothing against the law. no ten commandments were broke. my methods is has to be judge by you, whether right or wrong. it had to 18 years again, I won't to do it again. I would pay a high price on my conscious for the rest of my life. I wouldn't have a choice, but to it again. it took long of a story type up about on the forum.

I am probably confuse you somewhat with this part. let us said that I am a very gift person, I am someone can a big difference in the world. we all can said to ourselves to someone else.

people need not to be dependable, someone or a community. you want to change it to do it yourself or nothing. being alive you make a difference in the world. even if you just an average life and stay in your little world.

the truth is follow your heart, do what you can do. it is ok, if you don't want do anything. that fine in your life you are only person, you need to worry about in your life. look in the your mirror and smile, and said to yourself, " stay health, my friend! "
Stnd w Standing Rock

Wichita, Kansas
#71New Post! Aug 25, 2016 @ 03:57:35
@twilitezone911 Said

I agreed with that I think America has united more since 9/11. we are stronger. I don't think the leadership from our government. maybe from our communities that strength is coming from.

I think is like groups like lgbt is more that blacks matter. that give positive or negative attitude to their causes.

still individualism from within us is the key to change. our attitude deals with problems. we think we need to be in cause, would change everything.

then your cause is make it better, but for whom/ you or someone else. that how I feel about things, of course, I would do the right thing or do nothing for the wrong reason that I don't want get involve or being selfish.

I was think awhile ago, over the years. I have try to get involved with things that create for me to something to during the day. like involved with community, something I believed in.

in another story, I have involved myself that took me 18 years to accomplished that my compassion for my fellow man got stronger. it was incredible strain on me, that I am good to played god with people's lives.

don't worry, nothing against the law. no ten commandments were broke. my methods is has to be judge by you, whether right or wrong. it had to 18 years again, I won't to do it again. I would pay a high price on my conscious for the rest of my life. I wouldn't have a choice, but to it again. it took long of a story type up about on the forum.

I am probably confuse you somewhat with this part. let us said that I am a very gift person, I am someone can a big difference in the world. we all can said to ourselves to someone else.

people need not to be dependable, someone or a community. you want to change it to do it yourself or nothing. being alive you make a difference in the world. even if you just an average life and stay in your little world.

the truth is follow your heart, do what you can do. it is ok, if you don't want do anything. that fine in your life you are only person, you need to worry about in your life. look in the your mirror and smile, and said to yourself, " stay health, my friend! "

Health & Happiness! Best two gifts we can hope for everyone!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Politics Forum - Some Rudeness Allowed

Subscribe to topic prefs