Yes
No
Both parties are wrong
View Results
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#1New Post! Jul 21, 2016 @ 02:37:35
So I had an argument or disagreement with a friend. It's 3 of us that spend chow together and hang out every now and then. The issue I have with them is that every now and then they break off into a different conversation and completely cut me out. They will not talk to me unless I stop paying them attention and become quiet. It becomes a problem because they think I do it on purpose. They did it again today. I started arguing with one friend mainly because I find it unfair and they always expect me to "interject" myself into their conversation. I told them if it's three of us hanging one should not have to interject in every conversation. We couldn't come to an agreement so he told me to ask her. I filled her in and coming from her (a mutual friend who I caught feelings for that won't go away) said that they do try to talk to me. The only reason why they talk to each other and leave me out is because I won't talk. I said I understood what she was saying but it's not fair if the conversations they initiate are with each other and not me. She also said if they didn't want me around we wouldn't invite each other to go to chow and they would ask for me to sit at a different table. I told her I still don't think I have to interject in their conversation because it's rude to do.

Am I wrong for feeling left out and getting upset?

Are they wrong for not having me in the conversation and get upset when I refuse to interject?

Honestly, I feel like either way I will be forgotten by them after I'm gone. As of right now I want them to just see my side and understand. At least for them to see I care enough to be honest and at least appreciate that.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#2New Post! Jul 21, 2016 @ 03:22:08
I can't vote.
All I can say is it's about balance, and situational.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#3New Post! Jul 21, 2016 @ 10:08:30
Hopefully we can come to an understanding.
SgtPowerPickle On August 05, 2017

, Indiana
#4New Post! Aug 15, 2016 @ 04:44:42
so is it about topics that u don't know anything about? is that why ur left out?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs