Pages: << · 1 2
chaski On about 15 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#16New Post! Mar 07, 2014 @ 01:52:33
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#18New Post! Nov 17, 2015 @ 06:18:53
this movie is really disappointing to me. I think sandra bullock did a fair acting job. I think hallie berry could have done a better job. I was annoyed Sandra is trying be a role model to women in this movie. I was hoping because her whinning in this movie, she draw to the sun, without uniform on. she should have jet pack goes faster to the sun and she melt like a cheese sandwich George Clooney stole the movie, he was more convinced than bullock, he deserve to live, not her. he is too handsome like me to die in space. Sandra suppose prove she give women the incentive to join the space program in the future. she ain't that gal.

I am not really sure why they made this movie, it was a ok. " interstellar " was more a main female character for women to be a role model for than gravity was.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#19New Post! Nov 17, 2015 @ 19:16:34
An interesting and funny read. I was impressed until I realized it wasn't your work. Perhaps the character was basically an idiot but how that says anything about women in the real world is beyond me. It's akin to saying men can fly because Superman is male.
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#20New Post! Nov 17, 2015 @ 19:20:45
It's akin to saying men can fly because Superman is male.

no, we really think he look good in thighs.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#22New Post! Nov 28, 2015 @ 01:05:02
@NNewt84 Said

You know, that's actually a good point. Freakin' kudos to you, man. I wonder why no-one else (including myself) thought of that?

And again, it only furthers my point about women being reduced to their gender. If a woman does something, it must be on behalf of all women, right? No, of course not; it just means that it applies that particular woman. And again, it's sad that this is the world our girls live in, and I truly admire the sheer optimism most of them have in order to face the harsh reality.

Technically, it was Galastaray that said that, so he should probably get some Kudos too.

And who actually thinks that "if a woman does something, it must be on behalf of all women?" Unless I'm mistaken, it's not the 1930's. Unless I am mistaken...

"Then in that case, my gal better go down to the ol' 22 Ske-doo and pick up some groceries for dinner. Then we'll go down to the sock hop on the other side of tracks and enjoy a delicious egg cream whilst we Charleston until 7:35pm where I'll take her back home for some 'good ol' fashioned rough-and-tumble, whaddyaknow, genuine All-American whoopie' while we listen to a record of some of that new-fangled Negro music they call 'Jazz.' Personally I wouldn't let 'em into my house, but their music can come to visit anytime it likes. Ha-cha-cha-cha-cha cha cha!"

*Chomps on a cigar as his novelty bow-tie spins rapidly.*
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs