AuthorMessage
DiscordTiger On December 04, 2021
The Queen of Random

Administrator

Emerald City, United States (g
#2New Post! May 06, 2015 @ 02:18:20
@buddhacaroline Said

my enlightenment story and heaven

i was depressed my whole life. i did a modern type of meditation. i often sat or lied down starring at a pattern on the ceiling or on the wall or out in nature. i did this from the time i was a little girl.

then when i was 27 years old (6.6.2000), i went to a surf shop in a small town in california, united states of america and found a card with hearts all over it made by a surfer artist. it was great. i just had to buy it. i never buy things with hearts on them but this one i had to buy. i didn’t have any money so i asked where there is a bank machine and they pointed me in the right direction.

on my way there i found a man who seemed to be dying. his friend was trying to help him walk and i had him sit down. i found a police officer and asked him to call the paramedics. i helped the man lay down and talked to him. the paramedics got there fast and started working on him. he got scared because they were talking in code. i helped him understand they were just speaking in a fast language in order to save time so they could save his life. they took him to the hospital and i went back to the surf shop and bought the heart card.

as the day went on my compassion for the man grew and grew. by night time i was crying uncontrollably.

until at one point half way through the night i saw outer space and there was matter flying around. there was a light channel twisting through outer space. when the outer space image showed up, i started having epiphanies rapid fire. with each epiphany a piece of matter fell into the channel as if order was being created out of chaos. at one unforgettable and important moment, i understood the oneness. everything was clear. it was overwhelming. what a rush! it was epic but it was extreme. it took me over.

by morning i was enlightened. i was very weak and had a glow that didn’t go away for a week. i thought everything was perfect. but then the glow went away and i became a good samaritan.

anyone can become enlightened through suffering and meditation. the more you suffer and the more you meditate, the more enlightened you become. buddhism is not a religion. it is a way of being. god and jesus christ deserve worship, buddha one and i do not.

jesus christ is an equal to god. his religion christianity worships him and god and gets you into heaven if you are good. all you have to do is go to church for 5 years, celebrate all the holidays for the rest of your life and be good. then you will go to heaven when you die and live there for eternity. eternity means forever!

seriously, living in heaven for eternity is living in bliss forever! everyone should get to do that as long as they are good!

to become a buddha like me and buddha gautama, suffer. that’s what my extreme depression did. also meditate and then have compassion, deep deep compassion for everyone that deserves it all the time. only evil people don’t deserve compassion.

you too will have nirvana if you try hard enough. nirvana is what i had all night long. regular life can make you depressed. embrace it. see it as a blessing. also keep in mind, i was enlightened before i had nirvana from suffering and meditation. way less enlightened than after my nirvana but still enlightened. you can be depressed and enlightened at the same time.

sitting on a pillow works but most people don’t do it enough. i meditated and still do every waking moment i’m not doing something expected of me. you won’t have nirvana if you are a part time buddhist. it’s a full time job to make it to total bliss. be diligent about it. see it as the most important thing you do besides being a christian. you can’t become enlightened in heaven because you can’t suffer in heaven. you need to do it now.

i was christian so that means as long as i was good, i had a guaranteed life of normal heavenly bliss in the future. you deserve this too as long as you are good.

to be happiest become enlightened and get into heaven. you can stop watching tv and reading in your spare time and mediate instead. all you have to do is sit quietly with your eyes open and let thoughts come and go. don’t purposely think about anything. just daz out, but don’t fall asleep. be sure not to close your eyes. it really works!

you can become very learned in heaven. do it in that order. enlightenment first and then higher education.

so be good, suffer and meditate all the time. most importantly become christian to get into heaven. life is short on earth but heaven is forever. be smart, don’t miss out on it!

— buddha caroline

ps. this is jesus christ channeling through buddha caroline. i love everyone! you have to become a christian to show me love in return. keep in mind only god and jesus christ are perfect. buddha caroline is deeply flawed and so was the first buddha. he even mistakenly told people about reincarnation. it is a false concept. when you die you become either a ghost or you go to heaven. ghosts made him say reincarnation was true. they possessed him and made him believe it too. being a ghost isn’t very fun so they are mean a lot. when christians inherit the earth, when eden happens relatively soon, all nonchristians life will end. why? christians will inherit the earth at eden time because they show extreme love to both my father and i. that’s what worship is. extreme love. never worship anyone or anything but god and jesus christ and don’t just worship god. i, jesus christ, help you with little and big miracles all the time and deserves worship too!

i love you all!

jesus christ

one more thing: to be good means what you already know being good means but remember most ‘ists’ are bad. so don’t be a racist, or sexist, lewdist, nationalist or bigit (thinking you are better than other people and acting like it). learn the rest of the bad stuff to avoid in church. there are 10 commandments in christianity. learn them by heart and live by them. they are easy to live by.

Cut and paste is also unloved around here. But I released it from quarantine.
buddhacaroline On May 08, 2015

, California
#3New Post! May 06, 2015 @ 02:33:27
@DiscordTiger Said

Cut and paste is also unloved around here. But I released it from quarantine.

thank you very much tiger!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs