Celebrities

So... What Do We Call Bruce Jenner Now?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#16New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:32:21
"But, as Sawyer noted, Jenner told her that referring to him as, "he" and "him" during their conversation was fine."

Even Bruce is not ready for a total change.He has been called Bruce for over 60 years. One does not change over night. Look at what he still calls himself here>>>> https://www.brucejenner.com/

Sorry Bruce but you are no longer the "worlds Greatest Athlete". You are an old man now ,unable to compete at a world class level.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#17New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:33:13
@yami Said

Agreed and a joke is a joke right? Not meant to be taken seriously.

My post is addressing your comment and not Skunkies joke. A joke is not always a joke. When a joke targets a group of people already prime to depression, suicide etc, a joke at their expense can have negative consequences. When certain individuals are scared to come out, reveal they are the opposite gender out of fear of being mocked and ridiculed, a joke is not a joke. I realize you might be too stupid to grasp this concept but joking about serious issues that can cause negative consequences and suidide is not funny. If you find it funny, you might want to reevaluate your character.

If you can't grasp the concept of what topics are sensitive and need extra care in wording for to the nature of the topic, you might want to reevaluate yourself.

If you find it funny to joke about gay people, transgendered peoplevwtc, you're a worse human being then I thought and I didn't think much of you in the first place.
yami On September 11, 2016

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:34:44
@DorkySupergirl Said

My post is addressing your comment and not Skunkies joke. A joke is not always a joke. When a joke targets a group of people already prime to depression, suicide etc, a joke at their expense can have negative consequences. When certain individuals are scared to come out, reveal they are the opposite gender out of fear of being mocked and ridiculed, a joke is not a joke. I realize you might be too stupid to grasp this concept but joking about serious issues that can cause negative consequences and suidide is not funny. If you find it funny, you might want to reevaluate your character.

If you can't grasp the concept of what topics are sensitive and need extra care in wording for to the nature of the topic, you might want to reevaluate yourself.

If you find it funny to joke about gay people, transgendered peoplevwtc, you're a worse human being then I thought and I didn't think much of you in the first place.

Look, I'll defeat you through love.

, Canada
#19New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:39:16
@yami Said

Look, I'll defeat you through love.

I'd prefer if you would actually contribute to threads instead of saying idiotic things just to try and get a rise out of people. I have no idea why you think making ignorant race comments in threads about race or now idiotic comments regarding a sensitive transgender issue is funny, cute or clever. You really need to stop. You want to post your stupid, ignorant white trash comments in other threads, go ahead but I will always sTand up to you when you decide to do it about race, gender, religion, gay people or transgender people. I refuse to allow you to make any of those topics the source of your idiotic behaviour. You really need to grow the f up.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:40:14
@DorkySupergirl Said

I'd prefer if you would actually contribute to threads instead of saying idiotic things just to try and get a rise out of people. I have no idea why you think making ignorant race comments in threads about race or now idiotic comments regarding a sensitive transgender issue is funny, cute or clever. You really need to stop. You want to post your stupid, ignorant white trash comments in other threads, go ahead but I will always sTand up to you when you decide to do it about race, gender, religion, gay people or transgender people. I refuse to allow you to make any of those topics the source of your idiotic behaviour. You really need to grow the f up.

I have no control over how people choose to respond to my comments.

, Canada
#21New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:43:06
@yami Said

I have no control over how people choose to respond to my comments.

You can make the choice to decide to become a decent human being and stop being part of the problem. You can choose to have more care in your words when it comes to sensitive topics. You can choose not to make idiotic, ignorant, white trash, hillbilly grade three education comments.

Banned

grimsby, United Kingdom
#22New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 14:45:22
@DorkySupergirl Said

You can make the choice to decide to become a decent human being and stop being part of the problem. You can choose to have more care in your words when it comes to sensitive topics. You can choose not to make idiotic, ignorant, white trash, hillbilly grade three education comments.

Again, it is up to them how they choose to respond, they are responsible for their own behaviour, not me.
chaski On April 19, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#23New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 15:35:45
I decided to google the question..modified the OP's question to: What is bruce jenner's new name?

Belinda.

Not sure if that is real or a lame joke.
psycoskunk On December 24, 2020
Funky-Footed Skunk

A fort made of stinky socks, C
#24New Post! Apr 26, 2015 @ 17:44:04
@chaski Said
Belinda.

Great. Now I can't stop thinking about Perfect Hair Forever.

"Ahhh... Berinda!"

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs