Forums: Science:
Astronomy

Big Bang, Deflated? Universe May Have Had No Beginning

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#1New Post! Mar 01, 2015 @ 04:25:22
i thought was interesting i normally don't do topics in science. on yahoo, i always read about science. i like science since i was a teenager. this article i thought it was interesting to use a topic.

we know about ' the big bang theory ', this one not on tv. According to the Big Bang theory, the universe was born about 13.8 billion years ago. All the matter that exists today was once squished into an infinitely dense, infinitely tiny, ultra-hot point called a singularity. This tiny fireball then exploded and gave rise to the early universe.

The singularity comes out of the math of Einstein's theory of general relativity, which describes how mass warps space-time, and another equation (called Raychaudhuri's equation) that predicts whether the trajectory of something will converge or diverge over time. Going backward in time, according to these equations, all matter in the universe was once in a single point — the Big Bang singularity.

this what we believe what happen to form the milky way. what if i told you , that scientists might been wrong all the years? If a new theory turns out to be true, the universe may not have started with a bang.

In the new formulation, the universe was never a singularity, or an infinitely small and infinitely dense point of matter. In fact, the universe may have no beginning at all.

"Our theory suggests that the age of the universe could be infinite," said study co-author Saurya Das, a theoretical physicist at the University of Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada.

my impress that if there is no singularity in our universe, t the universe was just there at the beginning. i think new theory is said the universe just came out of nowhere. god just put there like it was nothing. like god poop our universe where it is. maybe all galaxies were formed this way. it is little weird, is it? post your thoughts.

Big Bang, Deflated? Universe May Have Had No Beginning
Erimitus On July 01, 2021

The mind of God, Antarctica
#2New Post! Mar 01, 2015 @ 06:43:07
In the beginning there was nothing...

And then...

...a universe!
twilitezone911 On March 25, 2019

Saint Louis, Missouri
#3New Post! Mar 01, 2015 @ 11:04:25
sound right, the universe formed first, then the big bang came second. the universe like a life. it formed into something small like a cell, then the universe was sitting not expanding. then the big bang came, that causes the universe to expanded.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs