Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
shaggyjebus On August 26, 2008

Deleted

Goodlettsville, Tennessee
#16New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 02:37:05
@emily Said
Hmm.....apparently my sarcastic humor was a tad too subtle....

It happens all the time on the web. It sucks. God knows people have missed my sarcasm a fair deal.

arcades On August 08, 2013

Northbay, Canada
#17New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 03:17:28
Yah my favorite part of being drunk is when you get "in the zone" as I call which is a brief (1-2 houres depending on my drinking pace)period of time when you have had a few but not enough to be considered "drunk". It's a time when your abilities seem to be enhanced beyond usual then of corse after a few more it all starts to go down hill. Ive tested my self during this time and ive been able to do things I can't do sober. Also ive noticed that even meanial tasks are preformed with greater efficiency. It's the combination of all forms of stress melting away and time seeming slower. Anyways thats the one thing ive noticed about my increased efficiency it's like I have a few extra seconds to make each decision.
emily On April 14, 2008

Out West, Massachusetts
#18New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 14:03:16
@arcades Said
Yah my favorite part of being drunk is when you get "in the zone" as I call which is a brief (1-2 houres depending on my drinking pace)period of time when you have had a few but not enough to be considered "drunk". It's a time when your abilities seem to be enhanced beyond usual then of corse after a few more it all starts to go down hill. Ive tested my self during this time and ive been able to do things I can't do sober. Also ive noticed that even meanial tasks are preformed with greater efficiency. It's the combination of all forms of stress melting away and time seeming slower. Anyways thats the one thing ive noticed about my increased efficiency it's like I have a few extra seconds to make each decision.

What's weird is that I know exactly what you're talking about.
It's like super-human time, when your personality is more outgoing, you're generally in a better mood, you can carry on conversations for longer, but you're not inebriated, just sort of slightly pickled.
I love it
bendover On November 25, 2007

Deleted

Muff, Ireland
#19New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 14:08:31
It's at that stage of being drunk that most drunks do damage but thinking their are super human.

When your three sheets to the wind you know you can't stand still never mind drive a car.

You know your really drunk when other people think your left foot is nailed to the floor and the other foot keeps moving just to keep you steady on your feet.
emily On April 14, 2008

Out West, Massachusetts
#20New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 14:10:53
@bendover Said
It's at that stage of being drunk that most drunks do damage but thinking their are super human.

When your three sheets to the wind you know you can't stand still never mind drive a car.

You know your really drunk when other people think your left foot is nailed to the floor and the other foot keeps moving just to keep you steady on your feet.

No no no....I am not even slightly drunk at this point. I'm talking like 2 beers here. Just enough to feel a little warmer and happier...but not nearly enough to have any motor-impairments of any kind.
bandylank On June 22, 2006

Deleted

, United Kingdom
#21New Post! Mar 07, 2006 @ 14:22:43
I have tricked myself, i was lying in bed and facing a wall, but made myself believe the bed was the other way round so i was facing the door, when i opened my eyes i scared my self silly. I dont know how it works, for a start i knew i was trying to fool myself but i still fell for it
it makes me sound like a tard
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs