Guys, why do you do this s**t?

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#46New Post! Jul 16, 2014 @ 14:39:36
Let me get this straight before I post anything stupid. Fancy Features is the one he was interested in, or was it the third one without the nickname?

I'm trying to figure out why he just up and left after making such progress and go stalker mode on Facebook like that.

@Hypnotica Said

For clarity, this rant is not aimed at anyone on TFS.

Background Info: Little ole Hypnotica was out the other saturday at a social gathering. There were several women of beauty out. I decided to chat to them. An aqquatience of mine was out and said that he liked one of them. Being the friendly guy I am, I gave him value to the girls and he got accepted into the group. I also told the girl he liked that he was an awesome guy and fun to be around. She showed an interest in him. I then stated that the venue we were at was a bit dead and we should move on to somewhere a bit more lively. I then proceeded to locate to another venue with 3 girls and this guy. He seemed to be hitting it off with the girl he liked and I backed off as I thought fair one he seems to be in with a chance, there are many more beautiful women out, so leave him to it.

Fast forward 2 hours: I am referring to one of the girls as wifey and the other one, lets call her fancy features (thats what I called her all night, dunno why), seemed to be getting quite close to me. Also she was bi and was willing to chat up girls with me. Wifey was also getting pretty jelous which was quite funny.

The guy who came along left all of a sudden. I thought nothing of it.

Fast Forward to 20 min ago: I have just read fancy features facebook profile. It turns out this guy has been bombarding her with comments. CLicked LIKE on all her posts for the last year and sent her loads of links.

Why the F**k do some guys do stupid s**t like that. Not only does it make him look a creep (although he was being nice in all his comments and everyone does say just be nice, so I suppose he was just following stupid advice). ANyway it really winds me up when guys do wtupid sh*t like that. ITS NOT GOING TO GET YOU ANYWHERE, SERIOUSLY.

Also it now puts me in a bad light by association.

End of RANT.

Anyway my question: Why do some guys do s*** like that, what do you think will happen by leaving "nice" comments on over a years worth of FB posts.

Im actually embarrassed to be associated with that guy.
Hypnotica On October 08, 2023

Banned

Steel City (Sheffield), United
#47New Post! Jul 16, 2014 @ 15:07:56
@Cpat92 Said

Let me get this straight before I post anything stupid. Fancy Features is the one he was interested in, or was it the third one without the nickname?

I'm trying to figure out why he just up and left after making such progress and go stalker mode on Facebook like that.

Fancy Features is the one he was interested in.

Im not sure why he left either. Still never mind.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#48New Post! Jul 16, 2014 @ 15:59:16
@Hypnotica Said

Fancy Features is the one he was interested in.

Im not sure why he left either. Still never mind.

He must be an odd one.
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#49New Post! Jul 16, 2014 @ 20:22:54
Ahhh! maybe Clinton could of used this 'p in v' defense.

@nooneinparticular Said

I blame the two opposing messages of our society saying that sexuality is simultaneously natural and an abhorrence. Especially in regards to young people.

I more mentioned that because while most teenagers believe they know a lot about sex, because no one talks about it they make up their own words for what different things are. There is no established lexicon for this type of thing because the discussion rarely if ever comes up. Therefore you got odd sounding things like "p-in-v".
DuLu On January 11, 2017
CHOOSE HAPPINESS!!!

Waverly, Washington
#50New Post! Jul 16, 2014 @ 20:31:19
I'm somewhat familiar with the generation of many posters.

Maybe, it's not my 'generation', but growing up, small town country
--- we all knew that 'going parking' was indicative of heavy petting, if not more (out in the fields, by the rivers/lakes/streams or in someone's back forty). Then there was the 'looser' unattached kids who would spend their free nights/usually weekends 'cruising'. Another word probably linked to times/generations of the past.

@DiscordTiger Said

P in V is a way to get around internet word censors, as well as being specific as what kind of activity was going on.

and I thought it was "going parking"
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs