Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
Judas On September 02, 2015

, Canada
#31New Post! Apr 26, 2014 @ 18:28:53
@carelt1985 Said

He's not a jackass.

Perhaps. Sounds like he isn't too interested in fixing what you had. Sort of sounds like this was an excuse.
Hopefully you're not the only one willing to try...
someone_else_again On May 20, 2021
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#32New Post! Apr 26, 2014 @ 18:55:49
@Judas Said

Perhaps. Sounds like he isn't too interested in fixing what you had. Sort of sounds like this was an excuse.
Hopefully you're not the only one willing to try...

In all fairness, betrayal of trust is the hardest thing to deal with. It's an intangible thing so you can't prove that someone can trust you without them trusting you with something. And after that initial trust is betrayed, you're not going to want to trust them with something again for a while.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#33New Post! Apr 26, 2014 @ 19:51:30
@someone_else_again Said

In all fairness, betrayal of trust is the hardest thing to deal with. It's an intangible thing so you can't prove that someone can trust you without them trusting you with something. And after that initial trust is betrayed, you're not going to want to trust them with something again for a while.

Well, also in all fairness, manipulative self-centered people sometimes "throw down" the "you violated my trust" card in order to make an "innocent" person feel bad... it is just something that sociopathic jerks do to feel better about themselves by putting a "weaker" person down.

PS
I learned that from Soap Operas.
Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#34New Post! Apr 26, 2014 @ 19:54:13
@chaski Said

Well, also in all fairness, manipulative self-centered people sometimes "throw down" the "you violated my trust" card in order to make an "innocent" person feel bad... it is just something that sociopathic jerks do to feel better about themselves by putting a "weaker" person down.

PS
I learned that from Soap Operas.

I can't stomach that crap but I have seen that in life. You are absolutely correct. Getting only one side of the story, it's hard to tell which case this is.
chaski On March 28, 2024
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#35New Post! Apr 26, 2014 @ 19:57:52
@someone_else_again Said

Getting only one side of the story....

Exactly.

A lawyer friend of mine once said (and I am sure that he borrowed it from someone):

There are always 3 sides to a story... "yours", "mine" and the "truth"... until you get attorneys involved... then there are literally thousands of stories...

Really. Not a dude.

, Washington
#36New Post! Apr 26, 2014 @ 20:04:25
@chaski Said

Exactly.

A lawyer friend of mine once said (and I am sure that he borrowed it from someone):

There are always 3 sides to a story... "yours", "mine" and the "truth"... until you get attorneys involved... then there are literally thousands of stories...

Yeah...Mr Flippers said it in Hoodwinked too. If a tree falls in the forest, there are always three sides to the story - yours, mine and the tree's.
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#37New Post! Apr 27, 2014 @ 00:53:30
He was just mad at me, saying, "I'm really at with you because we talked about this several times and now I feel like I absolutely can't trust you but you don't give a f*** about what I want. It's all about just making you feel better all the time and nothing to do with my feelings or what I want. I don't know if I can be friends with you. It's like you're totally one sided."
carelt1985 On June 25, 2016

Chesterfield, Missouri
#38New Post! Apr 27, 2014 @ 03:43:25
My heart still breaks. I wanna make it up to him.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs