Well now.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Drgnfly83 On September 02, 2014

, Virginia
#16New Post! Mar 24, 2014 @ 11:14:20
@Cpat92 Said

Well there are some details I am a bit embarrassed to put on here due to my stupidity last year.

Would it be better to sell it to a dealership? I hear it's a lot simpler in a way than selling to a person.

I would say yes, it is easier to just sell to a dealership, however....they are sometimes sneaky and will try to work it to where the dealership gets more money out of you, or pays you less, so they can sell the car and make more profit.

My suggestion, find a friend of yours that is really good at selling/buying cars or has a lot of experience with dealing with car sales man, and take him/her along with you. You have to be willing to tell them no and willing to walk away. 9 times out of 10 they will stop you before you even get out the door and end up giving you what you are asking for, if you market it correctly! Just my two cents.
chaski On about 22 hours ago
Stalker

Tree at Floydgirrl's Window,
#17New Post! Mar 24, 2014 @ 14:04:25
@Cpat92 Said

Would it be better to sell it to a dealership? I hear it's a lot simpler in a way than selling to a person.

You can often make more money selling a car yourself. I usually sell myself.... I typical sell the cars myself also...

The car dealer wants to turn around and sell the car for a profit so will only pay so much.

If you sell it yourself, at least in "theory", you can sell for more.

On the other hand if you are trading in the dealer could be the way to go.... depending on your negotiating skills, the other car's value, whether or not you know the dealer/salesman... etc.
Cpat92 On May 16, 2021
It's all or nothing

Lauderhill, Florida
#18New Post! Mar 24, 2014 @ 17:40:30
Well, I'm doing research. I'm trying to sell it to a friend who is interested in the car. He also said he wants a truck or motorcycle. I'm trying to convince it to get my car. If it works, I just have to see what the buyout is.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs