Forums: Art & Literature:
Writing

Rather Strange

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#1New Post! Nov 22, 2013 @ 10:29:58
I'm attempting to write a short auto-biography.
Not that I am a celebrity or anything like that but figured that it might be lucrative to try and publish a book instead of wasting time posting all over net forums.

A way of doing my brainstorming and perhaps even getting paid for it.

But when not presented with topics to respond to, I immediately draw blanks

I'm not sure if it is just that I'm overwhelmed with everything that I could ramble on about and do not know where to start or if I've burnt myself out and now trying to cover old ground which is boring the crap out of me.
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#2New Post! Nov 22, 2013 @ 14:18:56
@Electric_Banana Said

Not that I am a celebrity or anything like that but figured that it might be lucrative to try and publish a book instead of wasting time posting all over net forums.

I'm not sure if it is just that I'm overwhelmed with everything that I could ramble on about and do not know where to start or if I've burnt myself out and now trying to cover old ground which is boring the crap out of me.

How different are you now from when you started out, and what caused those changes?
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#3New Post! Nov 22, 2013 @ 16:51:29
@Electric_Banana Said

The United States has an Antarctic Program with several job opportunities. Apply and go there for a couple years--working in sub zero temperatures with just a handful of other people.

You will learn about yourself and with this knowledge you may complete your book.

South Pole Job

, New Zealand
#4New Post! Nov 22, 2013 @ 20:39:09
@Eaglebauer Said

How different are you now from when you started out, and what caused those changes?

More resilient but in a strange way.

The short book would mostly focus on the psychological issues I experienced and hurdles tossed in my way during the time I've been over here

My political perspective and how the current templates made recovery for me (and many others) more difficult than it needed to be.

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Nov 22, 2013 @ 20:40:30
@GreenAppleKing Said

The United States has an Antarctic Program with several job opportunities. Apply and go there for a couple years--working in sub zero temperatures with just a handful of other people.

You will learn about yourself and with this knowledge you may complete your book.

South Pole Job

Yeah...I have to be honest - I'd drop over dead half way through the first day.

, New Zealand
#6New Post! Nov 23, 2013 @ 00:40:50
Overall, what I'm attempting to write really has no agenda other than offering a brainstorm of observations based on what I've come to understand and witness over the past decade.

Something in print that probably won't appeal to the majority but might actually be quite helpful considering the few who have recently began asking themselves "Have I gone mad?"

It's a book of tangents with not many solid conclusions

But I think I have enough now to promote one conclusion which is that there is a justifiable reason for the way that most things currently are and a lot of it has to do with those who you would like to try and stand up for and help only biting the hand attempting to feed them thereby further enabling their constant disadvantages.

Most people come into life just taking things as is for granted but never truly earning their acceptance. It's when we do starting questioning, breaking it all down around us and experiencing what our opposition does and taking on its perceptions we realize that even the ones who we would like to strangle most (in my case that would be the upper percentage benefiting from wealth distribution while starving all the underdogs into submission and excessive labor) are justified in the manner which they operate.

As I've opened the book - An entire library of texts is worthless if those reading will only choose to focus on and perceive what they want to and not the actual text in print or the manner it was intended.
GreenAppleKing On April 23, 2015

Deleted

, United States (general)
#7New Post! Nov 23, 2013 @ 12:21:27
@Electric_Banana Said

Yeah...I have to be honest - I'd drop over dead half way through the first day.

You're forty. You still have a little life in there. It would clear your head too.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs