The Forum Site - Join the conversation
Forums: Religion & Philosophy:
Atheism

The thing about Sartre's working will against Russell.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#1New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 00:35:58
We're finally getting there. Maybe someone else on another web site WILL give the articulate schpleal ( ). Sartre does actually like to worry the frustrated and clumsy employee d give him an even break on the meta-physics of Time. Aeee..aa , aeaaa..ah..ah, is the great acting fake of expression to do for the effect that the sequence in performing the mundane task was possible to reject; but not by the genius employee Himself. It takes time for genius; ha, ha, ha.

But not Bertrand Russell his contemporary. the time of action was also in the Metaphysics of the employee Himself. Squirming was to be perceived of the consequential time which realized new tasks for the enlightened company. The job can be less an incentive for what God has left us. This lousy working man's job deserves to be Insulted?

Sartre says: five seconds ago it is ontologically impossible but the word "COMPANY" : whi invented That? The task in the world is to fail, but i am not to decide; genius's don't decide things like that. THe Obermann will be fooled?

Or is the genius already a fool? Any opinions?
dookie On December 16, 2023
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#2New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 08:32:42
@Reviso Said

It takes time for genius; ha, ha, ha.

It certainly does.

@Reviso Said

As I do not understand a word you have said I cannot say.

Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#3New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 10:00:50
@Reviso Said

We're finally getting there. Maybe someone else on another web site WILL give the articulate schpleal ( ). Sartre does actually like to worry the frustrated and clumsy employee d give him an even break on the meta-physics of Time. Aeee..aa , aeaaa..ah..ah, is the great acting fake of expression to do for the effect that the sequence in performing the mundane task was possible to reject; but not by the genius employee Himself. It takes time for genius; ha, ha, ha.

But not Bertrand Russell his contemporary. the time of action was also in the Metaphysics of the employee Himself. Squirming was to be perceived of the consequential time which realized new tasks for the enlightened company. The job can be less an incentive for what God has left us. This lousy working man's job deserves to be Insulted?

Sartre says: five seconds ago it is ontologically impossible but the word "COMPANY" : whi invented That? The task in the world is to fail, but i am not to decide; genius's don't decide things like that. THe Obermann will be fooled?

"Here I am, brain the size of a planet, and they ask me to take you to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction, 'cause I don't."
Reviso On November 23, 2014

Banned

Trenton, Canada
#4New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 11:16:52
Tasks are sadly impersonal. Sensibly, they are out of chaos; the world event must be in the universe per substratum; says Russell. And the universe is unchangeably requiring, ha, ha, ... more investigation.

Pres. Reagan believed that for Acid Rain.

, New Zealand
#5New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 12:19:51
@Reviso Said

Tasks are sadly impersonal. Sensibly, they are out of chaos; the world event must be in the universe per substratum; says Russell. And the universe is unchangeably requiring, ha, ha, ... more investigation.

Pres. Reagan believed that for Acid Rain.

Trying to see where you're going with this.

All mundane tasks are necessary droplets of water in the big bucket of life?

Forest for the trees?

I tend to believe that I had a few mundane jobs that were staged and the only purpose for them was to leave me sitting duck in situations that I could be easily screwed around with.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 12:21:58
@Electric_Banana Said

Trying to see where you're going with this.

If you find out drop us a line.

, New Zealand
#7New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 12:54:34
@dookie Said

If you find out drop us a line.

There's usually a simple insight in Reviso's posts but most times it's tragically difficult to locate without blowing out a pupil.
Foolish Bombu

, United Kingdom
#8New Post! Feb 28, 2013 @ 13:31:06
@Electric_Banana Said

There's usually a simple insight in Reviso's posts but most times it's tragically difficult to locate without blowing out a pupil.

Trouble is that I've now run out of pupils.....

Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs