Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3
MadCornishBiker On January 14, 2014

Banned

St Columb Road, United Kingdom
#31New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:01:48
@wirelessguru1 Said

So you don't like people that have too much intelligent!? That figures, of course...

Good thing then that you don't have that problem...since you are definitely not any close to the dividing line...

Oh I love all people the same, but I feel sorry for the ones with an imbalance of intelligence / wisdom. Wisdom is far more important than intelligence, but they rarely seem to come together.

No, I'm no genius, nor would I want to be.
wirelessguru1 On November 01, 2018

Somewhere in, California
#32New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:12:45
@MadCornishBiker Said

Oh I love all people the same, but I feel sorry for the ones with an imbalance of intelligence / wisdom.

So you must then feel sorry for yourself!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Wisdom is far more important than intelligence, but they rarely seem to come together.

No, they are both very important, but wisdom comes more from experience.

@MadCornishBiker Said

No, I'm no genius, nor would I want to be.

Of course you're not. That I would most definitely agree 110% with you...

Banned

#33New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:15:24
@wirelessguru1 Said

So you must then feel sorry for yourself!

No, they are both very important, but wisdom comes more from experience.

Of course you're not. That I would most definitely agree 110% with you...

No, I have more wisdom than intelligence, because I am wise enough to know my own limitations, lol.

Somewhere in, California
#34New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:22:01
@MadCornishBiker Said

No, I have more wisdom than intelligence, because I am wise enough to know my own limitations, lol.

Well that I would also agree with you (that you seem to have a bit more wisdom than intelligence), but in terms of you being wise enough to know your own limitations I would disagree since otherwise you would have already stopped debating with me, the great one!

In other words, there is no way in your hell of an existence that you can win an action/reaction debate with me, the great one, here on virtual reality (The Internet). This is simply because, and unlike you, I do not need the bible in order to maintain my logic, rhyme and reason...since I already have the knowledge that God = I AM...and, therefore, I only need to represent myself and the consistency of own words...

Can you grasp that!?

Banned

#35New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:28:00
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well that I would also agree with you (that you seem to have a bit more wisdom than intelligence), but in terms of you being wise enough to know your own limitations I would disagree since otherwise you would have already stopped debating with me, the great one!

In other words, there is no way in your hell of an existence that you can win an action/reaction debate with me, the great one, here on virtual reality (The Internet). This is simply because, and unlike you, I do not need the bible in order to maintain my logic, rhyme and reason...since I already have the knowledge that God = I AM...and, therefore, I only need to represent myself and the consistency of own words...

Can you grasp that!?

The only connection between wisdom and what I post on here, to posters far more sensible than you anyway, is that I am wise enough to obey the commands of Christ and God and publish bible truth. That may not be wise in your eyes but then your opinion is unimportant, more so than most in fact.

You are just a bit of light relief who is easy to mock because you give me so much light "ammunition". It's just nice to have an easy target for a change, lol.

If it wasn't for that I wouldn't waste my time bothering with you, lol.

Banned

#36New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:28:56
@wirelessguru1 Said

and the consistency of own words...

Can you grasp that!?

Oh yes, lol, consistently pathetic words, lol.

Somewhere in, California
#37New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:36:55
@MadCornishBiker Said

The only connection between wisdom and what I post on here, to posters far more sensible than you anyway, is that I am wise enough to obey the commands of Christ and God and publish bible truth.

So is your Christ and devil God giving you the command to continue to reply to my posts and to mock me, the great one!?

..and is your Christ and devil God giving you the command to ignore the evidence that Jesus Christ was married!?

@MadCornishBiker Said

That may not be wise in your eyes but then your opinion is unimportant, more so than most in fact.

Well, my opinions should indeed be unimportant to you but since you consider it to be your job here to continue to post religious rubbish and nonsense, I consider it to be my job to continue to expose you for doing it. Action/reaction 101.

@MadCornishBiker Said

You are just a bit of light relief who is easy to mock because you give me so much light "ammunition". It's just nice to have an easy target for a change, lol.

So, and yet again, is your Christ and devil God giving you the command to continue to reply to my posts and to mock me, the great one!?

@MadCornishBiker Said

If it wasn't for that I wouldn't waste my time bothering with you, lol.

Well mad dude, but you seem to be wasting your time replying to me, the great one, so it must indeed be that your Christ and devil God are giving you the command to continue to reply to my posts and to mock me, the great one.

+1 (Neo)

Somewhere in, California
#38New Post! Sep 23, 2012 @ 22:38:17
@MadCornishBiker Said

Oh yes, lol, consistently pathetic words, lol.

Well mad dude, your religious words here sound a lot more pathetic to me and, of course, much LESS consistent!

Banned

#39New Post! Sep 24, 2012 @ 09:50:07
@wirelessguru1 Said

Well mad dude, your religious words here sound a lot more pathetic to me and, of course, much LESS consistent!

To you, yes, and no doubt to some others, but that's not my problem. I put the message out there, it is not up to me to make people understand it. Those who God wants to, will do. As Jesus said, his "sheep" will recognise his "voice". They will know, probably without knowing why, what they are reading.

Yes, God is selective, and considering the marvellous offer why should He not be.

And no, I have no idea why He chose me. I know what the scriptures say, but how they apply in my case I have no idea, but then He knows us all far better than we will ever know ourselves.

Somewhere in, California
#40New Post! Sep 24, 2012 @ 17:17:59
@MadCornishBiker Said

To you, yes, and no doubt to some others, but that's not my problem. I put the message out there, it is not up to me to make people understand it.

The message is loud and clear. Your bible God is The Devil!!!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Those who God wants to, will do. As Jesus said, his "sheep" will recognise his "voice". They will know, probably without knowing why, what they are reading.

Well, I am certainly not a sheep or sheeople!

@MadCornishBiker Said

Yes, God is selective, and considering the marvellous offer why should He not be.

What marvellous offer!?

@MadCornishBiker Said

And no, I have no idea why He chose me.

So your devil god chose you to be its servant!?

Did he/she/it send you an email or a text message or a telephone call or a letter to choose you!?

Like how do you know that your devil god chose you!!!???

@MadCornishBiker Said

I know what the scriptures say, but how they apply in my case I have no idea, but then He knows us all far better than we will ever know ourselves.

Only in your dreams and imagination, of course!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs