Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#91New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:51:16
@Dark_Tink Said

No worries.

Surprisingly, those are the cheap ones and they are the "Sally Hansen" brand. Most others are $5-8 a bottle.

Ahh yeah, Sally Hansen is the good stuff. I think my problem is that my brain cannot adjust to inflation. I remember it being a lot less expensive when I was younger but that was 20 years ago.
DorkySupergirl On November 02, 2017

, Canada
#92New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:52:41
@someone_else Said

Yeah, I'd probably have trouble with that one. Better have flecks of actual gold in it.

I hope it was obvious I was saying that to her in jest.

Flecks of gold...there is tanning lotion with flecks of gold in it as well as pearl and diamond dust in them.

"24 karat liquid gold indulges your skin with a rich, glowing, radiant appearance."

"Rare Black Pearl & Diamond Dust captivates the full spectrum of light, cascading it into the skin’s surface for a more natural and brilliant color and tone."

"Precious Diamond Dust captivates the full spectrum of light, cascading it into the skin’s surface for a more natural and brilliant color and tone."
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#93New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:55:20
I don't know man but demz b****es better not go showing their Levi's around the Middle East again - They've been told.

someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#94New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:56:08
@DorkySupergirl Said

Flecks of gold...there is tanning lotion with flecks of gold in it as well as pearl and diamond dust in them.

"24 karat liquid gold indulges your skin with a rich, glowing, radiant appearance."

"Rare Black Pearl & Diamond Dust captivates the full spectrum of light, cascading it into the skin’s surface for a more natural and brilliant color and tone."

"Precious Diamond Dust captivates the full spectrum of light, cascading it into the skin’s surface for a more natural and brilliant color and tone."

Wow. Sparkly people.

, Canada
#95New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 21:58:13
@Dark_Tink Said

No worries.

Surprisingly, those are the cheap ones and they are the "Sally Hansen" brand. Most others are $5-8 a bottle.

That's pretty much what I do too. Right now the one I have on, funny enough, is called "Green with Envy"

*not my nails*

I have a few of those polishes and they are very nice and last a long time without chipping. I have gel nails so I use them on my toes. They are really nice quality polishes and beautiful colors. I will get OPI but I am not paying 12$ for it. My nail girl gets it for me and sells it to me at cost, no mark up from her distributer. Again, I like nice things, I just refuse to pay full price.

, Canada
#96New Post! Jul 20, 2012 @ 22:00:29
@someone_else Said

Wow. Sparkly people.

Yeah, do not hug me too tight, my diamond dust and gold flecks will rub off. My salon wants way too much for it. I buy from the distributer and pay less than half price of what my salon wants, including shipping costs. A cold day in hell when I spend over 100$ on a bottle of lotion.
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#97New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 00:57:57
@DorkySupergirl Said

Yeah, do not hug me too tight, my diamond dust and gold flecks will rub off. My salon wants way too much for it. I buy from the distributer and pay less than half price of what my salon wants, including shipping costs. A cold day in hell when I spend over 100$ on a bottle of lotion.

No wonder Max thinks he's the 'diva' that he is. When the sun hits your skin and you sparkle, it probably makes him think he has his own private paparazzi.

, Canada
#98New Post! Jul 21, 2012 @ 03:38:19
@Dark_Tink Said

No wonder Max thinks he's the 'diva' that he is. When the sun hits your skin and you sparkle, it probably makes him think he has his own private paparazzi.

That might explain his need to pose when the camera comes out. I can't even get out my phone and send a text without him thinking its to take his pic and he does a pose.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...5 6 7

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs