Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
white_swan53 On October 07, 2020

n/a, New Mexico
#1New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 06:01:28
[bWoman shoplifted and cooked meth inside Walmart
Jun 09, 2012

Quote:
The chemical concoction was found inside a soda bottle in the woman's purse after a Walmart employee confronted her about stealing cosmetics from the store.

The Walmart was then evacuated. No one was injured.

https://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2012/06/cops-woman-shoplifted-and-cooked-meth-inside-walmart/1

I started to post this in the News and current events forum , then thought maybe it belongs in the jokes an humor forum , but have decide subcultures forums is the place this story goes.
IMO, this should rate at least in the top 5 list of stupidest criminals for 2012 . I have no idea how she was 'cooking' anything in a soda bottle , but it seems that she is one of those people that shouldn't try walking and chewing gum at the same time, or in this case , cooking and stealing at the same time,,,

n/a, New Mexico
#2New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 15:33:50
Am I the only one that can see the humor in this dumb a** woman and her actions ???
Elza On July 27, 2012

, Canada
#3New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 19:03:05
lol wow, just wow!
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#4New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 20:33:49
Wow.

Apparently this is not the first time someone has been caught cooking drugs at a Walmart.

I was reading on the POWM website a number of months ago, maybe a year can't recall, someone else was caught doing something similar.

n/a, New Mexico
#5New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 21:42:48
@Dark_Tink Said

Wow.

Apparently this is not the first time someone has been caught cooking drugs at a Walmart.

I was reading on the POWM website a number of months ago, maybe a year can't recall, someone else was caught doing something similar.

I read something somewhere along the way that this makes 3 or4 times thee has been someone caught 'cooking' in walmart.
This is the first time te person was caught shoplifting unrelated items and getting caught cooking was a side effect instead of a result of....
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 21:46:02
there is a related topic from 2011 about the same thing..... it appears for a criminal, this is a bad idea which is more likely to result in arrest

n/a, New Mexico
#7New Post! Jun 10, 2012 @ 23:31:22
@Sparklegirl Said

there is a related topic from 2011 about the same thing..... it appears for a criminal, this is a bad idea which is more likely to result in arrest

Here about 7 or 8 years ago I read in a local paper about a guy who had all the makings for a ' batch' of meth scattered across the back seat of the car he was driving , he was stopped by the cops for failing to stop at a stop sign and he was also drinking wine cooler when stopped.
These nuts being caught in walmart reminds me of that guy every time,
It just seems that 'if' your going to be doing something that will automatically result in several years of prison time if you are busted doing it , that you wouldn't be drinking a wine cooler or shoplifting while you were doing 'it' . Or am I just being an ole stick in the mud ???
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#8New Post! Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:06:03
One of the police departments I dispatch for arrested a woman who worked at the local hospital when they found a meth lab there that she had set up.

n/a, New Mexico
#9New Post! Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:14:03
@Eaglebauer Said

One of the police departments I dispatch for arrested a woman who worked at the local hospital when they found a meth lab there that she had set up.

She had set up a meth lab in the hospital ?
That's not dumbest criminal of the year award stuff, that's just wrong on so many levels , I mean twice as wrong as a lab anywhere else is . Here in this state if a person is caught dealing drugs within a certain amount of feet from a school the sentence is more than if they were caught any where else. I wonder if the same would apply in the case of something like that woman's lab in a hospital ?
Eaglebauer On July 23, 2019
Deleted

Saint Louis, Missouri
#10New Post! Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:17:01
@white_swan53 Said

She had set up a meth lab in the hospital ?
That's not dumbest criminal of the year award stuff, that's just wrong on so many levels , I mean twice as wrong as a lab anywhere else is . Here in this state if a person is caught dealing drugs within a certain amount of feet from a school the sentence is more than if they were caught any where else. I wonder if the same would apply in the case of something like that woman's lab in a hospital ?

Yeah, I don't know the details, like where exactly in the building it was but it was an actual cooking lab set up inside the main hospital building. The school laws apply here too, not sure about hospitals.

Another one of my favorite stories was about two guys who were smoking pot behind a building and got caught...because the building was the police department and they were right under the air conditioning unit for the cheif's office.

n/a, New Mexico
#11New Post! Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:32:48
@Eaglebauer Said

Yeah, I don't know the details, like where exactly in the building it was but it was an actual cooking lab set up inside the main hospital building. The school laws apply here too, not sure about hospitals.

Another one of my favorite stories was about two guys who were smoking pot behind a building and got caught...because the building was the police department and they were right under the air conditioning unit for the cheif's office.

As an ex pot head , I can find humor in the story ' of all the stupid places to pick to smoke a dueby ,, duh bubba'
Like the guy that went to pay his misdemeanor traffic violations fines and when he pulled the cash out of his pocket his baggie came with it,,,
restoreone On January 30, 2022

, Ohio
#12New Post! Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:37:00
Best one I heard up here was guy Breaks into a house a few doors down from his.He cuts himself really bad bleeds all the way home in a foot of snow. yep they follow the blood trail right to his house and the stuff they find inside after his MOM lets them YEP he was high.

n/a, New Mexico
#13New Post! Jun 11, 2012 @ 00:59:57
@restoreone Said

Best one I heard up here was guy Breaks into a house a few doors down from his.He cuts himself really bad bleeds all the way home in a foot of snow. yep they follow the blood trail right to his house and the stuff they find inside after his MOM lets them YEP he was high.

You know, it seems that some people are just not cut out to be in their 'chosen' professions / careers. Maybe the need for better guidance counselors in high school would help ???? [smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif"> [smile]https://i.tfster.com/i45/5/12/14/tfs_a67a780f63.gif">
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs