Astronomy

No subject

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
The_Judge On September 17, 2013

Deleted

Your city, United Kingdom
#1New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 11:58:16
I have just been thinking about ufo's and ET. Does anybody believe that the planet earth is the only planet which can support life. I would like to believe that there is other life out in the great cosmos of infinity.

Yet if we find life inferior to us, the humans. Will we let it continue or would we harvest that planet. Also if we find a superior race how will they react to us?

Are we alone in an infinite universe?
Demented On January 31, 2024

, Australia
#2New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 12:07:42
@The_Judge Said

I have just been thinking about ufo's and ET. Does anybody believe that the planet earth is the only planet which can support life. I would like to believe that there is other life out in the great cosmos of infinity.

Yet if we find life inferior to us, the humans. Will we let it continue or would we harvest that planet. Also if we find a superior race how will they react to us?

This is something that's been kicked around this Paddock a few times,but being new here it's a thread to start off with.

I believe anybody who thinks that we are the only ones in this Universe has to have rocks in their head.

We have been watched for centuries by life out there,Why don't they come and make friends will probably be your next reply the answer is very simple.

We Humans are a waring race,we'll fight each other over anything,My Religion is better than yours,My skin colour is better than yours,I live in a better country than yours.

s*** when it comes down to it,we fight over the last beer sitting on the bar .
WHY would another life form come to this Earth when they already know just from watching,what will meet them do you seriously think it'll be a friendly hand shake or a volley of rapid fire from Guns,Rockets and Bombs.
colonelbleep On December 15, 2015

, North Carolina
#3New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 12:11:18
Yeah, I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck, they're not.

, Australia
#4New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 12:20:26
@colonelbleep Said

Yeah, I don't even want to be here, but I'm stuck, they're not.

So ,Stop the world,I wanna get off is your catch cry??
colonelbleep On December 15, 2015

, North Carolina
#5New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 12:23:23
@Demented Said

So ,Stop the world,I wanna get off is your catch cry??

If it were possible. This world isn't the way I would have designed it.

Deleted

#6New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 12:31:04
Yes a very good point. We are a war like race. Our history is proof. If aliens were to visit us we would probably chop them up. Makes you think, if aliens do know about us are they just waiting to invade.
hoppy On August 27, 2013

#7New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 12:35:26
@colonelbleep Said

Me either. I would have humans and animals but more varieties of large, dangerous and intelligent carnivores. It would keep human numbers down.

, Australia
#8New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 13:17:23
@The_Judge Said

Yes a very good point. We are a war like race. Our history is proof. If aliens were to visit us we would probably chop them up. Makes you think, if aliens do know about us are they just waiting to invade.

Nahhhhhhhh,one day they'll build a Hyper Space Freeway,oh look that little blue planet is in the way?,ZZZZZZZZZZAP,there it's gone now

, Australia
#9New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 13:18:08
@colonelbleep Said

Hmmmm, a cube shaped Earth will never work

Deleted

#10New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 13:30:47
@hoppy Said

Me either. I would have humans and animals but more varieties of large, dangerous and intelligent carnivores. It would keep human numbers down.

Well that sure would solve the population problem. Maybe if we cloned a T Rex or two and let them loose. Only a couple though mind you.
futilevoice On October 07, 2016

Deleted

, Illinois
#11New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 13:52:56
@The_Judge Said

No, we are not alone but I think other life forms may be just as warlike as we are. So first contact may not be as friendly as it should, but eventually I think we earthlings will find some common ground with our alien neighbors.
wednesday76 On February 25, 2013

Dodging the Daggers, United Ki
#12New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 14:14:59
@The_Judge Said

I think anyone who thinks that we are the only species in the entire universe must have their blinkers on.
*dons her foil hat*
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#13New Post! May 31, 2012 @ 17:31:47
There's probably life out there but the chances as far as we know of it being intelligent or making contact with us is extremely, extremely low. Again, as far as we know.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs