Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
BozieFozie On May 19, 2022
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#61New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:20:21
@Five_Tailed_Fox Said

It's like, if a friend comes over, and the wife is in the kitchen chopping onions while the husband sits on the couch watching TV. The friend asks, "What's going on?" and the husband replies, "We're making dinner."

On topic, I'm not comfortable with a "bi" man who acts out on his homosexual side. I mean, when I'm in a relationship with someone and we're monogamous, that means my partner doesn't cheat on me with EITHER sex. I know a woman who's husband is "bi", and he thinks it's OK to go to gay bars and flirt with homosexual men as long as he doesn't do that with another WOMAN. Crazy.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#62New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 12:20:47
@jonnythan Said

If I went out shopping and bought and paid for all the ingredients, then let the wife cook them, I'd be pretty comfortable, say, sending an email to a friend saying "Want to come over? We're making dinner."

Why am I not surprised.........
Sparklegirl On December 13, 2019
LL.M

Cumbria, United Kingdom
#63New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 18:09:28
@BozieFozie Said

On topic, I'm not comfortable with a "bi" man who acts out on his homosexual side. I mean, when I'm in a relationship with someone and we're monogamous, that means my partner doesn't cheat on me with EITHER sex. I know a woman who's husband is "bi", and he thinks it's OK to go to gay bars and flirt with homosexual men as long as he doesn't do that with another WOMAN. Crazy.

I am 100% with you. If somebody wants to be in a relationship with ME, not messing about with other guys or girls. Being faithful is massive to me, if my guy cheated he would be dumped regardless of the gender. There is the respect for the relationship which is lost if cheating with other people
alexRC On February 26, 2014

Terre Haute, Indiana
#64New Post! Apr 27, 2012 @ 20:47:35
Good luck lady...you'll need it.
Keep him away from the YMCA.
Five_Tailed_Fox On June 16, 2012

Cottontown, Tennessee
#65New Post! Apr 28, 2012 @ 08:58:48
@BozieFozie Said

That is very true and completely understandable, but it's a misconception that bisexuals commonly do such things.

Anybody can cheat, regardless of sexual orientation, and anybody can stay monogamous. If a person is bi and in a monogamous relationship with a member of the opposite sex, all it means is that they can appreciate the same people their partner appreciates.
Life's a Beach

Paradise, Florida
#66New Post! Apr 28, 2012 @ 12:30:00
@Five_Tailed_Fox Said

That is very true and completely understandable, but it's a misconception that bisexuals commonly do such things.

Anybody can cheat, regardless of sexual orientation, and anybody can stay monogamous. If a person is bi and in a monogamous relationship with a member of the opposite sex, all it means is that they can appreciate the same people their partner appreciates.

I didn't mean that "Bi's commonly do such things" any more than straight people talk about their sexual exploits and act them out despite being in a relationship. In the VERY beginning of a relationship is when the communication needs to start. Had my husband told me he was bi-sexual, of course it wouldn't have mattered because I was falling in love with HIM, not his sexual preferences for other guys/gals. But we would have had some real conversations about what we want/expect in a monogamous relations right off the bat! I don't know if this is making sense, but talking about things really, really does improve relationships. My only concern is that SOMETIMES in relationships with bi-sexuals, the bi-sexual person thinks it's NOT cheating if they flirt/act out with the same sex partner because it's not actually cheating with another woman/man!
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs