homosexuality and religion, help please

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5
LongTallDrink On December 28, 2011

Banned

Fingal's Cave, United Kingdom
#61New Post! Dec 27, 2011 @ 15:56:28
^ My question you quoted was rhetorical.
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#62New Post! Dec 27, 2011 @ 16:03:21
@sama Said

I'm a lesbian..My whole life I've been told that's homosexuality is a terrible sin since I'm a muslim so when this started I've tried to change it and with time, I've learned this wasn't a choice and not something I can change, sure. Lately I've found someone who truly loves me and I love her back, but whenever I pray and think about god..I feel like such a hypocrite..I mean homosexuality is a sin in Islam, I love god but I know this is my life, I'm always going to be this way ! and I don't want to live in alone, or with some guy I could never love, but I don't want to give up on god either..I feel that I can never be loved by god this way..I don't know if it's true or if it's my society effect on me, all I know is that I'm really depressed because of all this..I need help

So don't give up on God. I'm Christian, not Muslim, so I don't know what your "relationship" with God is. Is God someone you serve, like a boss or a manager? Or is He someone who you know and knows you as an individual?

If it is the former and He only gives you rules that He expects you to live by...I think you'd have to choose between your religion and your sexuality. If it is the latter, then take it up with Him. I know there are a lot of Christian (possibly Muslim as well) homosexuals who are at peace with their decision to be true to their sexuality and to their God.

If you are true to both and God wants to change you, you will know, but it is between you and Him. No one else.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#63New Post! Dec 27, 2011 @ 21:30:50
@BozieFozie Said

No, something adorable!!!

Better than my usual material I suppose.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 4 5

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs