Forums: Music:
Pop

Britney's New Video - Piece of Me

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hedkandi1984_21 On July 23, 2013

London, United Kingdom
#1New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 06:20:38
I actually think it's a great video And I want this remix!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=max5Mty51iU
summerraine On January 24, 2008

wilson, North Carolina
#2New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 06:46:15
i can not stand her and i think she should concentrate on her kids before her career what a dirty b****!!!

London, United Kingdom
#3New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 06:49:18
@summerraine Said
i can not stand her and i think she should concentrate on her kids before her career what a dirty b****!!!

What an intelligent reply to my post. . . . .

As an artist, I think she is great, and clearly so does America, as I believe her album went to number 2(?)

I think people are too quick to judge. All we have is what the media tells us, and they are good at twisting facts or only giving one side of it.

wilson, North Carolina
#4New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 06:57:02
didnt she give a radio response to ryan seacrest like "i dont know the details my lawyers are handling that!" when asked about her visitation rights to her kids!! what kind of a mother is that when you dont even know what is going on about your custodt battle? i am not trying to bust your opinion about her i am just simply giving you mine!

London, United Kingdom
#5New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 07:04:49
I don't know about the radio response, but at the end of the day she is a busy woman. Not only that, but maybe they were in the middle of negotiations, so she can't really give a proper answer for that anyway. I don't think not knowing about a custody battle is a good indication of how good a mother she is or isn't. At least she's fighting for them, unlike some who don't, or run off and leave their kids.

I'm not busting your opinion either, just saying that you shouldn't really call someone a "dirty b****" without knowing all the facts. And the media is not all the facts, i my opinion. It's all too easy to label people without knowing anything about them or their life.

wilson, North Carolina
#6New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 07:11:41
i am just going by what is printed daily and in my opinion i dont think she is a good mother and being a screw up mom myself i have been through far worse than she has without the fame and still i overcame. i do wish her the best but as far as her publicity stunts are concerned she isnt doing to well for herself or her image as a mother. i just wish that she would consider a calmer approach to her life as apposed to running rampant like a wild single childless woman!!

London, United Kingdom
#7New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 07:17:02
@summerraine Said
i am just going by what is printed daily and in my opinion i dont think she is a good mother and being a screw up mom myself i have been through far worse than she has without the fame and still i overcame. i do wish her the best but as far as her publicity stunts are concerned she isnt doing to well for herself or her image as a mother. i just wish that she would consider a calmer approach to her life as apposed to running rampant like a wild single childless woman!!

I see some of what you're saying, except for the stuff printed daily, but I have sort of Marxist views when it comes to the media, so let's leave that for now.

My opinion is that she has made mistakes, but I won't villify her for them. As for the calmer approach to life, I understand where she's coming from. Just because she's a mum doesn't mean she should stop having fun. I wouldn't want to end up like my aunts whose lives stopped after they had kids. I don't think my aunt Jen has had a date in 13 years, or even gone out with her friends on a night out!

wilson, North Carolina
#8New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 08:30:54
i understand where she is in her life. wanting to party all the time because she had kids at such a young age. (i think)she is feeling as though she is going to miss something and being famous is a lot of pressure. but i think she should just maybe realize that she is not the sexy 17 year old vixon america fell in love with but a 25 year old mom with responsibilities to her children. as for your aunt i would start trying to get her to date !! i think it would be a fun experiment as well as a really eye opening experience for her!

wilson, North Carolina
#9New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 08:42:05
honey it is getting late and i really have to get to bed my kids get up at 9 so have a good night and happy new year!!
donna_j On January 29, 2008

Adelaide, Australia
#10New Post! Jan 01, 2008 @ 10:54:54
I like the song and the video.

I agree with you also, hedkandi, we don't know all the facts 8)

I would guess that she said her lawyers are handling the case regarding the children because it's none of the public's business. Not an uncommon answer to such a personal question from a celeb.
starfire On March 31, 2008

, Australia
#11New Post! Mar 16, 2008 @ 04:48:52
I think the video is great. I love it.
And I don't believe even the half stuff they write about her in the media.
bartmart1234 On March 07, 2009

sofia, Bulgaria
#12New Post! Feb 07, 2009 @ 22:03:04
the song is not bad but britney is a b****hhhhhhhh
sweetgrl82 On September 21, 2011

York, Pennsylvania
#13New Post! Sep 21, 2011 @ 21:34:29
Brittney sucks and I wish she would stop making music
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others