AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#16New Post! Jun 11, 2011 @ 22:30:35
@Tylergotto Said

Im the future:

Remember my name. Tyler Gotto. Thats right. Cocky much? Yes i am. I got an awesome life ahead of me. Im an inspirational leader. I think so much ahead in my life. I swear no teenager is like me. I have endless oppurtunies. I have a very rough child hood. And im still pushing through the crap i have been through. I have had to make scarifices. I dont come from an poor family. I dont come from an rich family. Im a middle class citizen in Iowa. that what surpises you. I have had so many adults. From parents, teachers, buniess owners, family friends. That i will be the most vauble in this area. Not to sound cocky or nothing. But i try. Im not an A student. But i hold my grades up to an B average. I have to desire to push through what life can give me (not counthing all i have pushed through already) I have made websites that hit over 50,000 hits in 2 months. I have the fastest 3 mintue time test in math in every mathical problem (miness,add,divide,muiltply) i can get done in 30 seconds falt. And 2nd person done finsihes 2 full minutes behind me. I have all the charactices, the desire, the everyhting. Im going to have a muilti-million dollar buniess. That may seem a lil much for a teenage kid from hick town iowa. Well think again. Dont judge me, you havent meet me. I have people say its an honor to meet me. im 14. Yea. Just one thing. :Remember the name:

It would be absolutely fascinating to talk to this kid now, and then again a few more years later, just to see if he still thinks the same way.
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#17New Post! Jun 11, 2011 @ 22:32:32
i have always wanted to go into child psychology and help people with their problems.
Octavarium On December 23, 2021

Pacific North West,
#18New Post! Jun 11, 2011 @ 22:35:17
@chisa96 Said

It would be absolutely fascinating to talk to this kid now, and then again a few more years later, just to see if he still thinks the same way.

I just hope his typing and spelling skills improve with age
chisa96 On December 29, 2014
Supreme Goddess

Out in Nature, Wisconsin
#19New Post! Jun 11, 2011 @ 22:39:58
@Octavarium Said

I just hope his typing and spelling skills improve with age

Yeah, that's going to be pretty key.
Rini On January 16, 2014

, Georgia
#20New Post! Jul 15, 2011 @ 16:38:08
Something that is extremely fast paced, that doesn't involve working with a group of people. (because I have problems with co-workers) Somewhere I am not distracted and a place that understands my condition. (like the last thing will ever happen. People are so not understanding these days.)
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs