Forums: Relationships:
Bisexuality

new to being bi

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
hnstliar On April 05, 2011

Leavenworth, Kansas
#1New Post! Apr 05, 2011 @ 04:03:58
I'm new to being bi and i just wanted to know how other people took their first steps into bisexuality and how it changed their lives. i just need to talk to other people who are or already have been where i am.
johnywadd On June 06, 2011

Deleted

brisbane, Australia
#2New Post! Apr 05, 2011 @ 05:20:10
im not bi, but i think it will double your chances of picking someone up.
galastaray On June 08, 2016
honey bucket

Deleted

Honey Bucket, Reunion
#3New Post! Apr 05, 2011 @ 06:06:15
Indeed. More sayx for you.
beasley On October 25, 2012

, South Africa
#4New Post! Apr 05, 2011 @ 19:04:44
Im not bi or a expert on it but isnt being bi like being straigth or being gay? Dont you have to be born that way?
ColignyForever On July 15, 2011

, Florida
#5New Post! Apr 27, 2011 @ 03:42:21
I don't remember ever not being bi... even as a little girl I had silly crushes on both boys and girls... :P There wasn't ever a time of confusion for me. I've just always known I was bi.
monkey On July 08, 2022

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
#6New Post! Apr 29, 2011 @ 23:03:57
It is hard accepting it yourself the first time, after you have a bit of fun (flirting or having flings with the same sex), you start wanting to start something serious with the same sex like make new friends who are bi, gay, transgender ect or even start dating someone whom is the same gender as you!

The next step is being open about it and coming out, I am a FtM transvestite (meaning, I was born female, I am female but I dress & act male) and I too am bisexual but I prefer girls more to guys.
Anywho, the first time I knew I liked/preferred women was when I was six years old and got transferred to another elementary school; By the time I reached puberty, I become more & more curious about my sexuality so I started to embrace it, I began having flings with other female classmates in the gym changing rooms, my actual first crush was a female (older & hot one) too, I only started coming out though around the age of 17 and it was the most difficult & very uncomfortable situation in my whole entire life!
My mom was totally fine about and kind of knew that I was into other girls, my dad on the other hand never accepted it and was truly heartbroken, the first time he knew was when I was 7 years old and fell in love for the first time.
My brother & sister both love me to pieces and wouldn't even care if I was into beastality (not that I am) because they are my family, my siblings, my own flesh & blood and they love me unconditionally!

Through out my school, home, college & even social life, I have been bullied & judged upon my sexual preference, people have always used my sexual orientation as a weapon, I almost lost my placement at college, I have been reported for harassment in school & I have had been called every name under the sun in clubs, on the streets and everywhere else!
I have had fall outs with my mother & sister over my feelings towards other women too!

The fact is is that I am and always will be interested in women, I love women, they are my true weakness, I always like to have men as friend and women as girlfriends, I some times get attracted to men or have an occasionally boyfriend from time to time but I love girls and always will and nothing or no-one can change that, I have already tried to force myself to be straight and let me tell you, it is IMPOSSIBLE!

Once you've had your first taste, you become addicted!

Good luck and have fun!
MagicBus On June 23, 2014

Boondocks USA,
#7New Post! May 01, 2011 @ 05:35:51
im not bi but i slept with a guy that was
Yodogs On December 26, 2023

Sturgis, South Dakota
#8New Post! May 22, 2011 @ 04:27:46
its actually not that bad being bisexual, i have a boyyfriend and i think its better than having a girlfriend because theres not all that prissiness
XloveXmeXforeverX On September 16, 2014

ypslanti, Michigan
#9New Post! Jun 23, 2011 @ 13:55:02
being bi is so much more funnier
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs