fellow potheads

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...18 19 20
darkangel28 On February 08, 2019
im a maplestoryadict

damn it started snowing again,
#286New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 05:38:12
pot lowers your maturity level if u do it alot i know this guy who run around only saying ahhahhahahahahahahahahaha guess where he got it from its because he smoked too much pot and became brain dead i know all about it my brother used to smoke since he was in high school but he quit because his work did drug tests and he thought it was a waste of money to have to go out and buy all expensive a** drinks u have to drink to pass the drug test my dad and my sister and my brother in law still does it but not that much and my sister i think quit cuz her work does drug tests too.
im a maplestoryadict

#287New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 05:42:00
@blzn_cutie420 Said

yeah, I started smoking weed when I was like 14.. I smoke it almost everyday. I can go without it if I want to, or if I need to. I smoke it most of the time to help me deal with depression and its the main reason why I can sleep most nights.

smoking weed doesnt cure depression i went out with this guy for 9 months that was a huge pot head and he had really bad depression he said he had it so bad that he couldnt take pills for it cuz they wouldnt work for him.
and so he would get stoned but getting stoned doesnt help in any case it might make it worse
LayeredIndulgences On October 24, 2009

wadsworth,
#288New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 05:43:50
((((((mentally, maybe. But that's not an actual addiction, like coke or e or weed or herione etc.))))))

^^^^^^^^^^^^
That would be what you wrote ......

Ok you must be high you just completely stupid !!!!!
You completely contradicted yourself
im a maplestoryadict

#289New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 05:49:39
@blzn_cutie420 Said

Yeah, some people do need to suck it up, but coming from someone who has dealt with depression for close to 6 years, I know its not an easy thing to deal with. And doctors? hah, your funny. I prefer to stick to my weed, whether you people agree with it or not. And I know for a fact that pills are WAY more addictive than just about any other drug. It's hard to say with depression, because it effects everyone for different reason, and having depression is way different than being sad from time to time.

no its not my cousin is in jail right now for possion of meth and heroin and after he does jail time he has to be sent to rehab because he got addicted to heroin and meth and a few years ago he nearly died cuz he overdosed and his heart stopped and when they came home they found him in the bathroom and his heart had stopped and the paramedics had to revive him and take him to the hospital he was in there for 3 weeks til everything was out of his system.
and when he came home he was clean for awhile but he just started up again.
thats how bad drugs are once u are addicted it really hard to stop.
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#290New Post! Oct 17, 2009 @ 05:51:18
@blzn_cutie420 Said

anyone else out there who see's the awesomeness in weed that I do? I know there's got to be some of you out there.

I use to smoke pot 11 years ago and there's noth - noth - noth - nothing wrong with me now.
Honestly, it was a gateway drug for me so I stay as far away from it as possible

I truly believe that it ought to be made legal, tax it, sell it, and get our country out of debt in a heartbeat.

J.R.
The21stCenturyCure On March 12, 2010

, Maryland
#291New Post! Oct 21, 2009 @ 02:43:51
@blzn_cutie420 Said

anyone else out there who see's the awesomeness in weed that I do? I know there's got to be some of you out there.

Um, I <3 the weed...
WhiskeredDoor On April 05, 2011

, Minnesota
#292New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 07:13:32
Wow..there's a lot of negativity in this thread.
Well, that being said, yes- I smoke marijuana. It relieves my anxiety, it helps with my back pain, and it's particularly helpful after a long day at my minimum wage crapfest of a job. I don't smoke every day, mind you. Like everything else, use in moderation.
It's also a part of my spiritual practices, although I do enjoy just having a bowl and playing video games

#293New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 07:26:08
@blzn_cutie420 Said

I used to smoke pot EVERY day - all day, for about 10 years. I'd go through an ounce a week of the best stuff you could get. It became my "Gateway" drug. If I could function using weed, well then why not cocaine? Then speed. That's when all Hell broke loose. Needless to say, my life was no longer "normal" and it took lots of jail / treatment for me to finally get a handle back on my life. It's been almost 13 years and I don't miss pot anymore.

J.R.
WhiskeredDoor On April 05, 2011

, Minnesota
#294New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 07:26:12
I'd also like to add that in my opinion, how a person reacts to their use of marijuana is completely unique to that individual. The same can be said for drinking alcohol, eating food, dealing with stress, etc.
To me, marijuana is a plant helper (this is pertaining to my spiritual practices) that if used with the proper respect, can help you do the personal work one might receive from a therapist or spiritual guide.

#295New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 07:40:28
@blzn_cutie420 Said

Yeah, some people do need to suck it up, but coming from someone who has dealt with depression for close to 6 years, I know its not an easy thing to deal with. And doctors? hah, your funny. I prefer to stick to my weed, whether you people agree with it or not. And I know for a fact that pills are WAY more addictive than just about any other drug. It's hard to say with depression, because it effects everyone for different reason, and having depression is way different than being sad from time to time.

Oh yeah, I used pot to kill the low self-esteem I was experiencing after my wife left me taking our baby. It worked just fine. Then after I dealt with that "depression" I started causing events that would "depress' me so I could justify using the weed. After awhile I came to the realization that I had a problem and used reasons such as "The wind is blowing from the South" so it's time to light one up. In other words, I didn't need an excuse to smoke some pot anymore, I just did not wanting to stop. Now that I look back at that time in my life, I see that marijuana was my savior that helped me through a very difficult time in my life. So I came very protective of my weed use and defended it much like you are doing. You'll just need to discover your own truths about how pot is really affecting you and your health.

J.R.
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#296New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 07:52:27
I'm pretty sure I have an allergy too it. I experienced what seemed like my brain going haywire the few times I tried it, like it hit me hard.

One of the first times I tried it I blacked out and fell down from one hit.

Recent studies are also relating it to one of the catalysts for schizophrenia.

I'd go easy with it, the mind is not something you want to screw up.
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#297New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 10:23:45
I find its good in very small quantities and occasionally. Personally I dont smoke at all any more. But when I did it was pretty awesome for a while. The problem is it makes you boring, repetitive and can make you paranoid if you use it to much.
x_Laura_x On April 02, 2024

Nowhere, United Kingdom
#298New Post! Apr 03, 2011 @ 10:29:30
The only drug I am on these days is called Charlie Sheen
TenaciousDave On February 11, 2022
The Anus Of Satan

Jeffrey Dahmer's Lunchbox,
#299New Post! May 30, 2011 @ 07:03:14
Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck d*** for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some d*** for marijuana?
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2 3 ...18 19 20

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs