Forums: Business & Money:
Marketing Techniques

Marketing for a small business

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
MrPeanuts On August 14, 2010

, Washington
#1New Post! Aug 05, 2010 @ 09:01:47
I own a small internet business and we are trying to get more viewers to our site. We have other marketing goals as well. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get our website out there or how to market our business. The catch is we have little funding to devote to this at this time. Anything would be helpful, thanks.
Willi On August 21, 2018

northinmind,
#2New Post! Aug 06, 2010 @ 15:53:56
@MrPeanuts Said

I own a small internet business and we are trying to get more viewers to our site. We have other marketing goals as well. I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get our website out there or how to market our business. The catch is we have little funding to devote to this at this time. Anything would be helpful, thanks.

find news web sites.
try craigslist, ebay other things like that.
pretend your kid is lost in space by your homemade baloon
ok, don't do that one. baloon boy never flew
indulgemedia4 On September 09, 2010

Vernon, Canada
#3New Post! Aug 24, 2010 @ 18:50:52
Have you tried using social media? It works wonders on generating traffic to websites. Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, flickr, YouTube, blogger, ect, ect, ect. There are so many great sites that you can do updates and posts about your business. It is really good for communicating with customers and leaving links for them to easily get to your website.
I hope I was of a little help to you. feel free to check out our fanpage to get an idea of how it works.
facebook.indulgemedia.ca

Indulge Media
TriWin On June 01, 2011

Dallas, Texas
#4New Post! May 05, 2011 @ 19:36:20
In a B2C world the social media is a good start, and there is no start-up capital needed. I have found B2B success by posting on forum sites, as long as you can get your signature activated, which I am having some trouble with here.

Blogs are good in B2B or B2C just make sure you presenting new information when you post in them.

Once you get a marketing budget print advertising like direct mail can drive people to a web site depending on your product.
offbeat On November 18, 2022

london, United Kingdom
#5New Post! May 05, 2011 @ 19:40:01
@MrPeanuts Said

i'm guessing you sell peanuts
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs