AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
someone_else On August 30, 2012
Not a dude.

Deleted

American Alps, Washington
#16New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 18:27:00
Going just by what you're saying...

1) Beating a child until he stops crying makes zero sense. They're supposed to cry when they're hurt. You spank them and then let them cry.

2) Corporal punishment is (I think) one of those laws that varies from state to state, but...around here, they gauge it by how long it takes the redness to go away. Bruises are definitely out of the question. If a social worker/teacher/doctor etc ever saw that, your child would be forcibly removed from your home. Period.
noseycow On September 03, 2015
x dippy madam x

\"proud blackcountry wench\",
#17New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 18:28:03
@Hazzi Said

Ok...so my son is 2 years old and i believe in giving him spanking when he's bad. But his father takes it to far, he bends him over his lap and whoop him until he stops crying. The goal is to get him to stop crying, but he leaves bruises on my son butt. Im at a lost we have two different styles of disciplining. please anyone...i need to know is this taking it to far...I'm at a lost

your both bloody wrong, your slowly teaching him violence is right, and god knows what you'll do to his head in the long run,
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#18New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 18:28:04
this thread made me so sad
x dippy madam x

#19New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 18:29:44
@treebee Said

you know, it as me to, that it still goes on, awwwwwww is so sad, made me have shivers, and it actually disturbs me, that someone thinks its ok to abuse a child,
treebee On April 13, 2015
Government Hooker

London, United Kingdom
#20New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 18:30:49
@noseycow Said

you know, it as me to, that it still goes on, awwwwwww is so sad, made me have shivers, and it actually disturbs me, that someone thinks its ok to abuse a child,

its the thought of a baby being hit so hard it causes bruises when he is just upset and crying, he needs cuddles and love and patience, not f***ing brutality from a bully.
x dippy madam x

#21New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 18:33:17
@treebee Said

its the thought of a baby being hit so hard it causes bruises when he is just upset and crying, he needs cuddles and love and patience, not f***ing brutality from a bully.

aw i know, i was out once with my son, he was having a paddy, i was hot and bothered, i pinched his leg, and you know i still feel guilty for that today lol, i dont believe in hitting a child in any situation, when i'm out and i see it, i dont know what stops me marching over and slapping the mothers,
Dark_Tink On December 30, 2018
<3 Boobie <3

, Canada
#22New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 20:26:59
@treebee Said

After reading the OP soon after it was posted, I logged off and didn't log back on for a bit. It pissed me off and made me so sad at the same time.

I could NEVER imagine 'disciplining' any of my kids that way. Yes, they have gotten spankings, but never hard enough to leave a mark, or to do it repeatedly for minutes.

You don't spank...or I should say beat, as it seems that is what happened...to make a child stop crying. What kind of stupid logic is that?

To the OP, what was done by your BF is beyond wrong. He needs to control himself and never lay another hand on that child ever again. If he does, I would charge him with abuse. If your mother would do the same(if you moved in with her) I would charge her too with abuse if she laid a hand on your son.

You're his mother. Someone that is supposed to be there to protect him, even if that means from his own FATHER. Get your act together and be a proper mother and not let this happen EVER AGAIN!
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#23New Post! May 04, 2011 @ 20:37:31
@Hazzi Said

Ok...so my son is 2 years old and i believe in giving him spanking when he's bad. But his father takes it to far, he bends him over his lap and whoop him until he stops crying. The goal is to get him to stop crying, but he leaves bruises on my son butt. Im at a lost we have two different styles of disciplining. please anyone...i need to know is this taking it to far...I'm at a lost

ANY kind of physical discipline is wrong!!! It shows that you've lost control then installs fear and resentment into your child. Are we not a civilized society? Just what kind of offense does your child commit that warrants a beating? Allow us to suggest other ways to bring your child to understand that what he did was not tolerated and should not happen again.

It's also possible that your son commits these events to get attention from his parents. Negative attention is better that no attention. Please elaborate on what it takes to get a spanking.

(edit)
I was beat as a child until I was 16 years old. I finally stood up to my Father and said, "You touch me again and I'll kill you!!!" I learned to hate him. It took me years of drug and alcohol abuse then recovery to finally forgive him so I could move on with my life.

The Father should pick on someone his own size. What a wimp!

J.R.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs