AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
crazychica On March 13, 2011
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#16New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:44:12
@misunderstood Said
Co-codamol is a Non-opioid analgesic

Sure? I read it somewhere. Could be I'm wrong. Stupid magazine.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#17New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:45:13
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine

Codeine (INN) or methylmorphine is an opiate used for its analgesic, antitussive and antidiarrheal properties.

Co-codamol (BAN) is a non-proprietary name used to denote a compound analgesic, a combination of codeine phosphate and paracetamol (acetaminophen).
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#18New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:45:59
Looks like the karmic balance is restored. I get to lecture some guy on forensics and correct his (very wrong) ideas and I turn out to be wrong about it myself. It works
misunderstood On June 24, 2014
Persuasive Madam!

How about you come find me....
#19New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:47:07
@jonnythan Said
It most certainly is.

Codeine is an opiate.

According to the British National Formulary it's listed under the non-opioid - here
A taste of insanity

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
#20New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 20:47:15
@jonnythan Said
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Codeine

Codeine (INN) or methylmorphine is an opiate used for its analgesic, antitussive and antidiarrheal properties.

Co-codamol (BAN) is a non-proprietary name used to denote a compound analgesic, a combination of codeine phosphate and paracetamol (acetaminophen).

That could be where I got it from actually. I've got to write things down more.
jonnythan On August 02, 2014
Bringer of rad mirth

Deleted

Here and there,
#21New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 22:47:52
@misunderstood Said
According to the British National Formulary it's listed under the non-opioid - here

It's probably listed under that category heading because the main ingredient is paracetamol?

Codeine is clearly listed under opioids, and co-codamol contains codeine as one of the two primary ingredients.
hyena_bambina On December 30, 2010
Queen Boogity

Las Cruces, New Mexico
#22New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 22:51:00
@rockdave Said
i was at a mates this weekend and its an extremely long story but two mates took ecstacy and then later on they crushed up a tablet of co codamol and snorted it up. i have a friend who's a nurse that told me its about 4 times stronger than asprin and if i snorted it it'd hit my brain pretty quick. does anyone know what the high of it is like at all? i must admit id try harder drugs (ive only smoked weed up until now) but i kinda wanna try coke. the e was a no no though cuz it only takes one of them to kill ya

Hate to burst your bubble but trying Coke just once can kill you too
rockdave On May 23, 2009

peterboring, United Kingdom
#23New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 22:56:42
@hyena_bambina Said
Hate to burst your bubble but trying Coke just once can kill you too

yeah but i play the guitar that aint gonna happen till im 27
basha On June 14, 2012

Somewhere YOU wanna be!!, Unit
#24New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 23:09:25
There are 2 different strengths of co codamol, 8/500 and 30/500. The latter are prescription only, I'm pretty sure the 8/500 are too.
As a nurse i wouldn't advise snorting either of them.
Or cocaine for that matter.
And they are not designed to make h you 'high' they are designed to make you euphoric and block prostaglandins to make ou forget about the pain you are in and reduce the amount of pain inducing cells in the body.
Besides the fact co codamol is largely paracetamol and THAT is not for snorting.
Paracetamol is more lethal to your liver than any other drug produced.
menwithoutfeet On December 06, 2013

Wakefield, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Sep 24, 2008 @ 23:37:18
I spent a year and a half addicted to prescription pain killers (co codemol being my drug of choice as i had a legit prescription at the time) i abused to the point of needing other peoples painkillers. This kind of drug while containing that opiate it should never be encouraged as any kind of high. Mostly i felt numb and distant and thats it... I took them for that reason at a bad time and now have to abstain from even basic pain killers to try and balance out the damage done by the paracetamol...
dkrower On October 20, 2008

gloucester, Massachusetts
#26New Post! Oct 01, 2008 @ 13:49:49
@rockdave Said
i was at a mates this weekend and its an extremely long story but two mates took ecstacy and then later on they crushed up a tablet of co codamol and snorted it up. i have a friend who's a nurse that told me its about 4 times stronger than asprin and if i snorted it it'd hit my brain pretty quick. does anyone know what the high of it is like at all? i must admit id try harder drugs (ive only smoked weed up until now) but i kinda wanna try coke. the e was a no no though cuz it only takes one of them to kill ya

Are you f***ing nuts? You come on a public website to ask how to get your best high? Got any idea how much coke it'll take to kill ya?? Maybe you should go back and talk to your nurse friend again. Maybe she can hlep you! GEEEZZZZ buddy!!!!! Get a life!
Ichibu On April 09, 2011

Manchester, United Kingdom
#27New Post! Apr 09, 2011 @ 09:19:43
@rockdave Said

u r an idiot
dont believe everything ur told... and try THINKING
if there are so many thousands and thousands of people doing lots of pills every weekend, and it takes 1 to kill u, dont u think a few more people would hav died by now?
theres always a slight chance its a bad/poison batch but apart from that exstasy is fine and a lot more fun than coke especially for the money

as for cocodamol its codeine and paracetamol, painkillers with a bit of kick basically. if u get high itll be chilled out high

@basha Said

And they are not designed to make h you 'high' they are designed to make you euphoric

LOL. cuz euphoria isnt a high, huh :p
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#28New Post! Apr 09, 2011 @ 10:37:07
Besides, if it killed you, you'd be one of the lucky ones! Most people wind up living out the rest of their lives as protagonists in a David Lynch flick.
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs