advice needed.

Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
Electric_Banana On February 05, 2024

, New Zealand
#16New Post! Nov 27, 2010 @ 03:51:48
@horny_lil_devil Said

Me and my girl have been together for a few months now and with some things are so similar and on other topics we are completely different. When it comes to affection and spending time together we have our main difference.

I am alot younger than her, and I like to have affection and a few txts a day etc, whereas she is the complete opposite and is happy to go a few days without talking to me. To make my situation worse we live just over an hour away from each other so seeing each other is difficult depending on work and uni etc.

I feel like I am not being treated fairly in regards to I am not getting what i want out of the relationship. I have brought it up before and she kind of fobs me off, so now I don't know what to do.

a part of me does not want to leave her because I care so much about her and sometimes she is perfect, but the other half of the time I am not getting anything I need from her.

do I stay and put up with it or leave and find someone better for me?

It sounds like you have a lot of free time to mingle and meet other people.

If it's just a matter of the partner not providing enough yet not being a burden, I don't see any reason to not stick around, hang on loosely, and keep your eyes peeled for other chance encounters.

Either the one that you're with will grow closer or you'll meet somebody else.
horny_lil_devil On March 21, 2013

Wollongong, Australia
#17New Post! Nov 27, 2010 @ 04:01:05
well niether of us have much free time, she works full time while I study fill time and work part time.

I think I know I need to leave for my own good but I keep stopping myself in the hope that she will change magically, or start giving me a little of what I need. :s

ahh women...
JR_Sanford On August 02, 2017

Portland (St. Johns), Oregon
#18New Post! Nov 27, 2010 @ 04:22:50
@horny_lil_devil Said

Me and my girl have been together for a few months now and with some things are so similar and on other topics we are completely different. When it comes to affection and spending time together we have our main difference.

I am alot younger than her, and I like to have affection and a few txts a day etc, whereas she is the complete opposite and is happy to go a few days without talking to me. To make my situation worse we live just over an hour away from each other so seeing each other is difficult depending on work and uni etc.

I feel like I am not being treated fairly in regards to I am not getting what i want out of the relationship. I have brought it up before and she kind of fobs me off, so now I don't know what to do.

a part of me does not want to leave her because I care so much about her and sometimes she is perfect, but the other half of the time I am not getting anything I need from her.

do I stay and put up with it or leave and find someone better for me?

You say she's "perfect" for you in one sentence then say she's not meeting your needs in another. You tried to speak to her about this and she blew you off. Take a break from her for a couple of weeks. If she makes an attempt to contact you, then state you need to have a heart to heart talk with her. If she doesn't make any contact, then that speaks volumes about her feelings towards you. I would suggest to move on then.

J.R.
horny_lil_devil On March 21, 2013

Wollongong, Australia
#19New Post! Nov 27, 2010 @ 05:37:05
@jr_sanford Said

You say she's "perfect" for you in one sentence then say she's not meeting your needs in another. You tried to speak to her about this and she blew you off. Take a break from her for a couple of weeks. If she makes an attempt to contact you, then state you need to have a heart to heart talk with her. If she doesn't make any contact, then that speaks volumes about her feelings towards you. I would suggest to move on then.

J.R.

when we are together, she is perfect though. I wouldn't change anything about her, its when we are apart its the problem. and since we live a while away we have plenty of alone time. Take now for exaqmple I havn't seen her in 2 weeks and because of both our works etc. I would see her until the 19th of december!

its just difficult.
I just wish I new thr right thing to do
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs