Reply to Topic
AuthorMessage
Pages: << · 1 2
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#16New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:40:56
@8FlOz Said

im serious though. when i drive high i drive like jesus would if he were real

You shouldnt drive under the influence of anything. Really and seriously.

I have heard that argument from friends of mine who smoke weed and don't drink, but really and seriously, a person should only get behind the wheel if they are not high or drunk ...

It's not worth the risk of hurting someone.
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#17New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:42:27
@GSnap Said

You shouldnt drive under the influence of anything. Really and seriously.

I have heard that argument from friends of mine who smoke weed and don't drink, but really and seriously, a person should only get behind the wheel if they are not high or drunk ...

It's not worth the risk of hurting someone.

Driving in in of itself is a risk to everyone on or near the road, what are you talking about. Weed makes me safer
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#18New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:43:18
@8FlOz Said

Driving in in of itself is a risk to everyone on or near the road, what are you talking about. Weed makes me safer

Of course it's a risk. So why exponentially make it worse by impairing your senses?
8FlOz On August 24, 2012
S.W.E.D

Fairbanks, Alaska
#19New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:45:16
@GSnap Said

Of course it's a risk. So why exponentially make it worse by impairing your senses?

Weed, well depending on the strain, doesnt impair any of my senses other than short term memory.

When im high i focus HELLA better and i have superduper hearing and vision. Im gonna vape and take my drivers test next year
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#20New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:55:24
@GSnap Said

The laws are not soft in my state. You get caught drinking and driving you can kiss drinking goodbye that entire year. You have to get alcohol breath tests so frequent that there is no day of the week you could even have a few beers or you will blow over on the test. I have a buddy who is winding down the end of his sentence. He got ten days in jail, his car had one of those breatholizer things in it that he has used for a year, every ten minutes or so while driving he has to breathe in it, and that was after six months of no driving priveledge at all, and even then he could only drive to work. Asap meetings and AA meetings every week. No he had the book thrown at him. In my state there is a no tolerance rule for this.

He had to do the meetings and the breathalizer...but thats it...No jail, no license suspension as long as he has the breathalizer.

@8FlOz Said

No, but i drive when im stoned outta my mind, i find that i focus alot better

It does not make sense
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#21New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:56:48
@Coleosis Said

He had to do the meetings and the breathalizer...but thats it...No jail, no license suspension as long as he has the breathalizer.

It does not make sense

He had to do ten days in jail. Did you miss that part? His license was suspended for a year, and only six months of that was he able to even drive back and forth to work. the first six months no driving at all, the last six months only for work. And it was HIGHLY monitored.

He wasn't able to drink a drop for a year. I think that is saying pretty much no tolerance of behalf of the law.
eternus_somnium On April 14, 2021
clinically crackers

, United States (general)
#22New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:58:21
@GSnap Said

He had to do ten days in jail. Did you miss that part? His license was suspended for a year, and only six months of that was he able to even drive back and forth to work.

I'm pretty sure Coleosis is referring to his brother* in that last post, comparing his sentence to the one of the guy you know.

Oh, and I do like that your friend has his license suspended, but I think he shouldn't have had rights to drive to work or meetings. Other transportation should have been required, bus or car pool. To me that's not true suspension, he was still allowed on the roads.

*No idea why I said brother... It's not his brother.
GSnap On March 02, 2019

Over the Rainbow,
#23New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 05:59:21
@eternus_somnium Said

I'm pretty sure Coleosis is referring to his brother in that last post, comparing his sentence to the one of the guy you know.

Ah, ok. I misinterpreted that.

In my state, they do the beatdown on that sort of thing. It's very strict, and its a good thing.
ninozara On April 30, 2020

Cheshire, United Kingdom
#24New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:15:32
@eternus_somnium Said

Oh, and I do like that your friend has his license suspended, but I think he shouldn't have had rights to drive to work or meetings. Other transportation should have been required, bus or car pool. To me that's not true suspension, he was still allowed on the roads.

I agree, if you're allowed to drive for any reason, it's isn't a suspension.

My Dad got caught the morning after his 21st, still over the limit (it was STUPID, he arranged for friends to drive him knowing there was a chance he would still be over, but nipped for cigs in his car). He didn't crash, or injure anyone. He got a 5 year driving ban, and had to re-take all his tests - which is totally what it SHOULD be. Stupid man.

I definitely agree that there should be big repercussions for driving under the influence...
carlstss On January 25, 2014

Derby, United Kingdom
#25New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:19:51
People who drink and drive should be banned forever no arguement. I cant find words to describe people who do it, if i ever came across one i dont think i could keep my cool for very long.
catiebuggg On April 13, 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
#26New Post! Sep 12, 2010 @ 07:36:51
I've never driven drunk. I've driven while under the influence. And I scared the mess out of myself. I learned my lesson the easy way I suppose, and I'll never drive while under the influence again. I'm very fortunate that nothing happened. My heart goes out to the victims as well. We knew these girls in high school and I wasn't really friends with them I just knew them, they went out on their 21st birthday and got trashed together. They had a designated driver though, and on the way home and drunk driver smashed into them. Killing one instantly and the other died upon arrival at the hospital. It was sad, the drunk driver made it okay he was in the hospital for a week or so I think, I'm not sure. But both girls died and they were doing the right thing. You can look their story up. Shanna (I'm not sure of her last name) and Pearl Davis from Pace High school.

It's tragic.
Coleosis On December 01, 2013
Don't care

Mustang, Oklahoma
#27New Post! Sep 13, 2010 @ 06:32:13
@GSnap Said

He had to do ten days in jail. Did you miss that part? His license was suspended for a year, and only six months of that was he able to even drive back and forth to work. the first six months no driving at all, the last six months only for work. And it was HIGHLY monitored.

He wasn't able to drink a drop for a year. I think that is saying pretty much no tolerance of behalf of the law.

I was talking about what my buddy got. I completely understand what your friend got.

@carlstss Said

People who drink and drive should be banned forever no arguement. I cant find words to describe people who do it, if i ever came across one i dont think i could keep my cool for very long.

Go to a gas station between 2 and 3am....I bet at least 1 out of 5 people who stop will be drunk...
Reply to Topic<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>
Pages: << · 1 2

1 browsing (0 members - 1 guest)

Quick Reply
Be Respectful of Others

Subscribe to topic prefs